From the dungeons

((Ok then, you won))

Arianna huffed and said "Only because I went to see Taylor"

Tala shook his head. "Nah! You were over-powered by my superior looks" He said with a laugh. He turned to Taylor "Oh shush you..."

Taylor mocked shocked. "So now its my fault is it." Her shocked face turned to a smirk, before she stood against the opposite wall again.

Taylor threw her head back and laughed. "She has a point you know." Pointing a casual accusing finger at Tala.

Tala looked innocently at the two of them "I...am?" He looked shocked "I had no idea" He hid a smile.

Taylor snorted, folding her arms across her chest. She then propped one foot against the wall. Wriggling slightly, she cloesd her eyes in content for a moment.

"Or you were just flirting with me, because of my over powering superior good looks" she teased, while she kind of hoped that he had been flirting with her.

Tala held up his hands in surrender "Ok ok you caught me" He said with a smile "I'm a flirt...I can't help myself around pretty girls" He said, his thoughts turning to Tasanee, whom he really liked.

Taylor laughed. "Good call Arianna." Nodding her head towards her. "Thats what they all say." Her next smirk directed at Tala.

((I'm going to bed too now, and this is my last post, so I might RP with you guys tommorrow, if you're online))

"Why thank you" Arianna said sarcastically. She jumped up from the floor of the owlery. "Well, it was really good meeting you guys, and I'll see you around, hopefully!" Arianna really did hope that she'd see her new friends again, they were they nicest people she'd met here.
She skipped to the door, waved, and headed down the staircase.

((kk Latersssss))

Tala waved as Arianna wondered off. He turned to Taylor "She likes me....Doesn't she?" He asked, a serious look on his face.

Taylor smiled and pulled herself away from the wall when Arianna said she was leaving. "Totaly nice meeting you, we'll catch up soon yeah?" She said before she waved Arianna goodbye.

Taylor looked back at Tala who had mumbled something. "Im afraid so pal, why?"

Tala winced slightly. "I'm afraid I won't be able to return those feelings" He said looking at his hand. "I like her well enough as a friend, but I like someone else" He admitted to Taylor.

"Thats alright, I just wouldnt act like such a big flirt around her if you dont want her to get the wrong idea." She joked. Her interest perked up when she heard he liked someone else. "Oh, and who might this person be?" She asked curious now.

Tala pouted "Acting as a flirt is just how I am, it's how I make friends." He turned red when she asked him who he liked. "Tasanee Ming" he muttered under his breath.

"Maybe, but then you'll have to make her realise that fact." Taylor furrowed her brow, racking her brains for anyone named Tasanee. "Cant say i know her." Taylor admitted truthfully. "Is she in Gryffindor?"

Tala nodded "Yeah..I will....I just don't want to hurt her aye, I mean she's really nice." He sighed. "Yeah, she's a first year like us"

Taylor gave him a friendly smile. "Your a good guy.. Hmm, no cant say i know a Tasanee, ill have to meet her." She grinned cheekily.

Tala reached over and poked her "Don't say anything you don't need too. Though she knows I like her and I know she likes me" He said flushing a brighter red.

"hey!"She giggled. "Dont worry i wont, i dont even know her." Taylors smlie grew wider. She began to skip around Tala. "Naww ickle Tala's blushing." She stopped in front of him with a big smile on her face. "Your blush gets any deeper your going to be the same colour as your hair." She laughed then skipped away before he could respond.

Tala scoffed at her comment and glared at her as she ran away "Coward!" he said shaking his fist at her. he really couldn't be bothered chasing her around the owlery.

Taylor pranced up the first flight of steps and sat on the edge of the next level looking down at Tala. "What were you going to do, hit me?" Her eyebrows raising. "Id like to see you try, then see how i would react." She smirked.

Tala looked up at her "You are not worthy of me moving" he said with a smirk on his face....How would she react to that? he wondered to himself.

"Thats ok, why do you think i came up here? I wanted to be as far away from you as possible." She shot back. "Besides." She flipped her hair in a joking manner. "Im much to important to be down there on the same level as you. I deserve to be higher up." Smirking down at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back