OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Aaren Vyhnal figured that she could find the next Gryffindor at the house table, and she could try to do her deliveries there rather than running all over the place. But it depended on the people too. As she looked down the Gryffindor table, she found who she was looking for Eric Holland. He was only a couple of years younger than her. She approached him and put on a small smile, as she said, "I have a rose delivery for you, Eric."

Eric already had enough of this stupid holiday. Everywhere he went he saw people with their stupid roses, as if it meant anything. He was trying to ignore the rose excitement in the great hall and focus on his food, but it was difficult to tune it out. As an older girl approached him, Eric looked up at her with a frown. The last rose delivery he'd had had been a cruel joke by Sydney, and he had no reason to believe this wasn't the same. "Do you know who it's from?" He asked her warily.

Aaren shook her head. "This one has a note. I'm not nosy. I prefer to keep my nose out of others business." She held both out to the boy, curious if the last one had been a bad experience. Maybe, but it was none of her concern. "Enjoy, Holland," Aaren turned around and walked off, hoping that if something was bad about the rose she delivered, she would not be on the receiving side of that anger.
Thank you for always looking after me

<3 Connor

Eric rolled his eyes when the girl said she preferred to keep her nose out of other people's business. He found that hard to believe of someone who was delivering roses. "Whatever." She said, taking the rose from her and looking at the note. He softened a bit at the message, his frown disappearing. Connor was sweet, and he was glad it hadn't been something else from Sydney. He had no use for the rose, but he was going to save the note and thank his brother later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back