OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
And again, Kiara perfectly knew the next person she had to deliver the rose to. They worked together for a few years now and well, they were on good terms after all. "Hey, Connor! I have a rose for you!" Kiara excitedly sat next to him, excited to see his reaction to the rose.
@Connor Holland

Connor was thoroughly enjoying his rose deliveries now that he was done with the awkward delivery to Nikko. He was particularly relieved to be looking for someone he was actually friends with, heading up to the lounge to see if Kiara was around. He had just taken a seat for a moment to rest his feet when the person he was looking for settled in next to him, and Connor couldn't help laughing in disbelief as she spoke. "Really?! I was just looking for you!" He laughed, pulling the red rose from his own basket. "Wanna swap?"

Kiara's eyes went wide when Connor said that he was looking for her. "No way! Really?" Kiara laughed in disbelief before giving an excited nodd to the rose swap. "Oooh, yes, yes! Rose swap!" Kia got overly excited about it. Then she took out Connor's yellow rose and handed out to him. "Wait, a red one? Seriously?" it wasn't the first red rose she got that day, so she was surprised about it but couldn't keep back giggling.
It might not seem like it, but I do care about you.
-Kas

Connor laughed cheerfully as he accepted his rose, and handed Kiara her red one. "Seriously! Somebody liiiikes you..." He teased, though he knew it was almost certainly from Kiara's boyfriend.
I'm going to miss you next year. Write to me, okay?
~Cas
With his own delivery handled Connor turned his attention to the rose he had been given, opening the note curiously. As soon as he recognised the handwriting, Connor felt his heart freeze. He had been trying desperately all day not to think about his terrible rose to Kas, but he could hardly avoid the subject any more. He tried not to be disappointed that the rose was yellow, focusing on reading the note. And then reading it again. And then keeping control of his breathing as he read it again. I do care about you? I do care about you??? What did that mean?! Connor was torn between white hot fury at Kas for writing something so ambiguous, and gut-wrenching horror at the thought of Kas reading his own disaster of a note. Connor barely even noticed the strangled noise he made at the back of his throat, gripping the paper so hard it almost tore as he read the note again. It might not seem like it, but I do care about you. It was maybe the cruellest sentence Connor had read in his life, and he was almost dizzy with tangled, painful emotions.

Kiara couldn't help but laugh when Connor teased her. "The only person who liiiiiiikes me already got me a rose," Kiara giggled before reading the note. "Oh, it's from Cas. And your?" She was happy to get a rose from one of her closest friends, she was gonna miss him too. However, when she looked up, all her happiness faded away. Connor seemed mad? She didn't understand what was going on, but she wasn't going to leave it that way. "Heeeeey, what happened?" She already knew that nothing was fine so she went on with a straight up question. Kiara wanted to hug him but decided against it for a moment while she wasn't sure that he would want it.

Connor couldn't help a small snort of laughter when Kiara said her note was from Cas, though he had to assume it was Casper, not Kasim. "Mine is from the other Kas. Safir, not Beckett." He added, entirely failing to keep the tension out of his voice. He gripped the note so hard it hurt, crumpling it into a ball in one hand. "He's just... being a d!ck. It's fine. I'll... talk to him later." Connor would definitely be talking to Kas later, embarrassment over his own rose forgotten. Kas wasn't the kind of person to talk about caring about his friends, and Connor knew it had to mean more, but what that more was, he couldn't piece together.

Kiara giggled once Connor from which Case/Kas it was, she somehow didn't even think that far to remember that Kasim had a nickname Kas as well. "Ooooh, come here! I'm sure he didn't mean that!" Kia opened her arms for a hug, she was pretty sure that it was always a good way to handle all the emotional burdens. That thinking was exactly the reason why she decided that she wouldn't be a good psychologist. "Wanna talk about it? Not like what the note said but... What it meant to you?" And while saying that, she just figured out what question would be good here. "Do you like like him?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back