Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Open after @Nicole Fisk
Alexis was in her element. It was the rose deliveries again and she had her basket and the list in hand. Her first rose was for a girl named Nicole Fisk. Alexis figured she would be in the courtyard. Spotting the girl, the prefect waved. "Nicole Fisk! Over here."

Rose giving was such a cute idea, and Nicole was so excited to see everyone getting her roses. She'd also been secretly hoping she'd get a few. At least one. There was probably nothing sadder than sending all your friends roses and not getting any back. She was relieved then when an older girl with a basket of roses called her name, hurrying over. Nicole thought she recognized her from Heta Omega, she was awfully familiar. "That's me! Do you have a rose for me?" She asked, excitedly.

Alexis laughed at the girl's reaction. "Yes, little one.", she picked out a yellow rose and handed it to Nicole. "You're in Heta too, right? Who's your big sister?", she asked, making small talk while she took out the cards to locate the note for the girl.
Nicole,

Roses grow wonderfully all over the world! But particularly nicely here.

Heres a rose for you!

Ajax

Nicole excited took the rose, reading the note and smiling "Yay, thank you!" Ajax's note was sweet but Nicole immediately wished she had put more thought into her's now. She'd been too worried going over the top and now she probably looked like she didn't care. She was distracted thankfully by the deliverer's next question, still trying to see if she could remember her name. "Oh yeah, I am, Taerin's my big sister." She said. "Do you think I should have sent her a rose? I didn't even think about it oh no.." Nicole looked at the girl worriedly.

Alexis shook her head. "It's not mandatory to send roses to our sisters. I even forget to send one to my little sister.", she admitted sheepishly. She gently held the girl's hand. "You can give her a present, be it a snack or anything. It does not need to be a rose." The Ravenclaw was even thinking of taking her own advice.

Nicole felt relieved that apparently giving roses to your Heta sister wasn't a common thing, though it was a bit sad. She'd have to see about giving one to her sister next year. "Do you have the same sister year after year, or does it change?" She asked thoughtfully. It'd be nice to have the same sister every year, but she realized Taerin would be graduating at some point. Would Nicole then get a little sister at that point? "Oh that's not a bad idea.. Did you get anything for your sister then, if not a rose?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back