OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Whippy Poplar Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Issac had sat on his house table, bored out of his mind, he had no idea what to do. He had been eating a small snack and reading a book. He also looked around the room and noticed that there were a few people hanging around the great hall.

Minnie was a little bored, the book she was supposed to be reading was no where near as interesting as it had promised to be. So she was left for once actually, actively looking for something else to do. She glanced around and saw a younger gryffindor boy with a book, a small snack and not unlike her looking about the place as if for something else. "What are you reading?" she was sitting close enough to him that she could meet his gaze and not shout.

Issac had looked around when he hared a voice and turned to where it came from. He noticed that the voice came from a girl who was not far from where he sat and was slightly older than him. He smiled at the girl. "Oh, ah, its 'To Kill A Mockingbird'." Issac said with a smile, as he lifts up the book to show the cover.

Bear, who was minding her own business, glanced to her side to hear the outsiders beside her. “Why would you kill a mockingbird?” She asked, almost under her breath. Those birds were beautiful, that sounded like a horrible book.

Minnie was a little surprised at what the boy was reading, "Wow, good choice," she complimented before looking at a girl who was a few seats down, "It's not literally about killing a mocking bird," she told her with a roll of his eyes.

Issac smiled shyly at the girl. "Thanks, I guess. It's my mums favourite actually. I wanted to know why. It's quite interesting." Issac said with a small smile and slight shrug. His smile dropped when he heard another voice. "Well, technically, like she said, its not about killing a mockingbird. It's a good book though. I think the title is something that represents the storyline of the book" Issac said shyly to the second girl.

Bear wrinkled her nose at the woman who rolled her eyes. "Rudeness runs in the community obviously." She remarked to the brunette, deciding in that moment that she was not the kind of person that she wanted to be around. "What is the book about then?" She asked, not even sure how far this boy was into reading it.

Eric had been minding his own business, but started to notice some kids nearby talking to someone at a different table. He frowned and looked up to see Minnie Calida chatting with some first years about books. Eric sneered. "Minnie, do you mind keeping your nerd crap at the nerd table?" He said loudly, a slight grin tugging at his lips as he anticipated her reaction.

"Your mother has great taste," Minnie glanced at the girl but before she could say anything to her about the book, Eric decided to butt his head in. She rolled her eyes at him, "Go away Eric, I'm interacting with Gryffindors who actually know how to read and that definitely doesn't include you,"

Bear Grimaced and looked at the boy. “You speak from a place of insecurity that hate doesn’t fill.” She retorted, hoping he would shut up. She hated having no contact with the community. These people were animals

Issac was about to explain what he knew so far about the book he was reading until he heard yet another voice. He turned to where the voice was coming from and noticed it was a slightly older boy, whose name he found out was Eric. Issac's eyes widen slightly at the boy's comment, and Issac was absolutely clueless about what was happening.

Eric was focused on Minnie, hardly noticing the firsties she had been talking to. He had thought one girl had been pretty annoyed by the book talk, so he was surprised she turned on him. He just shrugged, not really caring what she said. "That sounds like the sort of nonsense a teacher once told you and you just repeat even though you don't understand what it means." He told her with a snort. "Shut up." He then raised his eyebrows at Minnie. "I know how to read, just don't waste my time reading crappy stuff like those trashy romance books you liked. Though I guess you pretend to be more sophisticated over at the nerd house?"

Minnie frowned at the other girl at her statement, it was a little bit of an odd thing to say. She was a little surprised when she agreed with Eric's statement about it. But she wasn't going to say that, "Don't be rude," she instead said to Eric. "God Eric, you bring those books up so much, if you want to borrow them you just need to ask. I'm always happy to encourage someone to read,"

Bear recoiled, nose wrinkled. "First of all, none of these teachers could teach me anything my elders haven't." She said angrily. "Second of all if you are going to continue to be rude, why don't you find somewhere else to do it?" She asked, standing up defensively. She had no problem putting a bully in their place - with or without magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back