Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Reed

OOC First Name
Louise
Hey :cool:

So this is my new character, Jessica, although she prefers to go by the name of Jess. I am still in the process of developing her, writing her bio etc etc.

This is what I have so far

Jess is fifteen years old, she has one older brother and one younger step sister. She lived with her mother and her step father and her siblings originally in Boston but they now moved to New Zealand. Jess is going to transfer from Salem to Hogwarts (hopefully) and if accepted would be entering her fifth year. She is quite a laid back girl, very much a tomboy and a bit of a 'rocker attitude'. She doesn't really take any cr@p from anybody and is not afraid to speak her mind. She doesn't have much interest in sports or reading, she loves music and plays guitar very well. Jess has the potential to be very bright but doesn't apply herself to school.

(If you have any questions please ask, since I am still in the developing stage I will do my best to answer them.)

Okay so what I'm looking for is a really good friend, be it a girl or a guy (but no romantic business :p ) someone who preferably attends Hogwarts but if not thats cool too! I think if she met someone from Hogwarts now, if she transfers she would already have a friend there? Oh also preferably someone who is either going into fourth year, fifth year or going into sixth year in Y9. I kinda want someone who is close to her age.

Its not much of a plot, just a simple friend request :lol: If you have any interest at all in RPing post here or shoot a PM, that'd be sweet! Or even better if you have any future plotlines, that'd also be pretty nifty!

Thanks guys! :cool:

I can offer up Pat :D Seeing as (if she gets accepted) she'll be going into the same year as her :) If you want to RP Brightstone is still open so we can have a 'getting-to-know' RP. I'm pretty sure by now you know what Pat's like :p But a bit of info, due to her brother just dying she's a tad depressed/moppy :lol: But I'm wanting her to get out of that soon so maybe Jess could help? If you want to that is, let me know ;)

Oh that'd be perfect! :wub: :D
Thanks so much!

Do you want me to start up the RP or do you want to? ^_^

Do you mind I'm *cough*doing Uni work*cough* :r:

Also, if Jess is currently 4th year would she not be 14/15 instead of 16? :errm:

Okay! No problem! :lol:

Oh yes, very true :shy: I'm still developing her so don't judge me :p xD

EDIT: Actually, if you don't mind I still have a good bit of homework to do :erm: , I can start it up later though? ^_^

:lol: I won't judge you :p

And sure that's fine by me :D If I get enough done before I go home I'll start and post here, if not post when you can :)

Jess if your still looking for another friend Willow is much like her only she had a bit of a dark outlook on life since she watched her mother be killed by Death Eaters. Willow loves music, almost obsessed with it.

That'd be really great too! :woot:
I'm kinda hoping she could transfer into Gryffindor if she gets accepted, so they could meet that way prehaps? Or they could meet earlier, I don't mind :D

Okay good idea! :woot:
I have to go shower, do you want to start it up and I'll post when I return, or I can start it up when I return. Whatever suits :D

As you know Louise, I have Jennifer. She transfered from Salem back to HNZ so mebbe they were good friends. Jenn's father is a Professor there so she could also have known her from there too... ehmm you know about her character, etc. So if you think they could/would mesh well please set it up. (It is hard making Rps when you have to sneek online)

Thanks love. :D

Professor Rosaline Jenane said:
As you know Louise, I have Jennifer. She transfered from Salem back to HNZ so mebbe they were good friends. Jenn's father is a Professor there so she could also have known her from there too... ehmm you know about her character, etc. So if you think they could/would mesh well please set it up. (It is hard making Rps when you have to sneek online)

Thanks love. :D
Oh yeah that'd be really great! I'll set it up when I can and post the link here okay :cool:

Thanks guys! :woot: :wub:

Alexis: Here is the thread.

Willow: Do you mind starting it up? ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back