Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn Scott

I'm looking for relationships for Caitlyn :)
She's shy and quiet, and sort of blends into the crowds. Caitlyn is the type who would have one absolute best friend, and a couple of good friends. Being quiet but very open to different people, she's not the sort of person who purposefully looks for enemies, and if somebody doesn't like her, she'd just stay out of their way.

Though she's shy, Caitlyn has an easy quiet confidence, that only her very good friends notice.
So if your character might be interested, please post or PM me :)

I'm looking for...
* An older mentor type person
* A couple of good friends boys and girls
* An absolute best friend, boy or girl
* Maybe one 'enemy'

Thank you :)

Ok I have two people for you :)

Firstly I have Bea; first year hufflepuff:
Bea is the sort of happy go lucky kind of girl, she is a bit of a tomboy, she can be a little naive at times but she is really friendly and loyal. She's up for meeting new friends (because you can never get enough :p ) she gets along with almost everyone. She's not exactly rich but she's not poor either and she comes from England and she comes from a family of wizards and Bea is very close to her father and brother. She is sporty and loves the outdoors.

Secondly i have Demelza; first year hufflepuff:
Demelza is a model who doesn't like being one, her mum forced her into it at a young age. And she sometimes goes off on a rant about her mum which can kind of annoy some people. But she is generally friendly to everyone she meets unless you meet her on a bad day :lawlz: . Your first impression is all that Demelza remembers to be honest, that's how she will think of you until you change that ^_^ . She can be a little shy when you first meet her but once she gets to know you better she will be more open. Demelza is quite self conscious so she gets offended quite easy (no thanks to her mum :p ). She does like to have a good laugh and a joke and she likes to meet lots of new people. Demelza is quite reserved, and she is pretty rich since her mom owns her own modelling firm.

Im up for any kind of relationship for them :)

Well, I can offer Lily for a best friend to Caitlyn. She quite likes Caitlyn and considers her one of her only friends. So Lily would be kind and more friendly towards Caitlyn, so maybe a best friend.

Okay, Would you like me to start the topic or do you want to?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back