Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilfred Metaluna

Hey all.

Okay, Gilfred needs some friends, enemies etc.

Since he's in first year, he's not too sure about what he wants yet, and is generally quite quiet. He loves to read and learn things, like quite a few Ravenclaws. Looking for anyone really. We can start a topic, and then see how things turn out.

((And, this post is probably rubbish, so please bear with me while I try to get used to everything))

I have two first years (twins, both in Gryffindor) who could help you out maybe... You can decide if you want to RP or not.

Ryan Silverfox - Absolutly loves sports and Quidditch. He is lots of fun, and easy to get along with.. He is a troublemaker though :p

Rubie Silverfox - Is also fun, really friendly. Likes flying, reading, can be mischevious when in the mood. Can be a flirt at times as well.

Does Gilfred want to be friends with them?

Well, I have Charlotte Wilson, who could be an acquaintance/friend. She's pretty bold and brave and friendly, so maybe she'd help get him out of his shell?

I also have Lucinda Buckley, 2nd year Ravenclaw, who could be maybe a friend or mentor figure? She's muggleborn too and she could advise him with anything and help him out if he wants, idk.

Sorry for the terrible reply, btw. :lol:

I have Angela, she be a fellow Ravenclaw! So if you want to RP with her (i hate it when people say you use their characters) you or i could start?!

I have little Taemin here :D {he's surname is Lee}

Taemin is charismatic. He is a kind, polite, and an understanding person to those that are the same back to him. He is typically a happy, but shy person with a secret dark side to him. Smiles are a must for him. He is quite studious but would go out with his friends then study. He would be the person in the back of the classroom, waiting for someone to come and talk to him, but not willing to go and initiate conversation. Taemin is a loyal friend, and would rather die trying to protect his friends then betray their trust.

Taemin is also well, he’s a rather unusual person. He’s hyper and playful but he also has the ability to be a complete jerk when he wants so. He’s not the type of person that anyone would like to make an enemy out of. He loves doing really random things like spinning around in circles for no reason or standing on his head at the top of the stairs (told you he was weird at times just for the fun of it). But, he does have a serious side; a side that makes him strive to be the very best that he can be in whatever interests him the most.

Firstly I have Bea; first year hufflepuff:
Bea is the sort of happy go lucky kind of girl, she is a bit of a tomboy, she can be a little naive at times but she is really friendly and loyal. She's up for meeting new friends (because you can never get enough :D ) she gets along with almost everyone. She's not exactly rich but she's not poor either and she comes from England and she comes from a family of wizards and Bea is very close to her father and brother. She is sporty and loves the outdoors.

Secondly i have Demelza; first year hufflepuff:
Demelza is a model who doesn't like being one, her mum forced her into it at a young age. And she sometimes goes off on a rant about her mum which can kind of annoy some people. But she is generally friendly to everyone she meets unless you meet her on a bad day :lawlz: . Your first impression is all that Demelza remembers to be honest, that's how she will think of you until you change that :p . She can be a little shy when you first meet her but once she gets to know you better she will be more open. Demelza is quite self conscious so she gets offended quite easy (no thanks to her mum :) ). She does like to have a good laugh and a joke and she likes to meet lots of new people. Demelza is quite reserved, and she is pretty rich since her mom owns her own modelling firm.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back