Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Nicole had started to settle in a lot better after the first month or so of school. She felt more comfortable with her friends and her house, even if Professor Styx still seemed pretty spooky. The only thing that was still bumming her out was their dorm room. She and her roommates had made a good effort of brightening it up, and Nicole had taken Iris and Jenna's offer to help her make decorations as some inspiration to try and spruce it up a bit more. If they could do that and maybe get Juno to paint something cool, it'd be a oasis in the gross dungeon in no time.

She'd cleared off some space for them to get to work at one of the tables in the arts room, spending some time going through the room until she'd collected a fun assortment of things to work with; Some construction paper, beads, string, an assortment of paint, some of which she thought might be enchanted, and a lot of glitter. Possibly too much glitter, but Nicole was sure they could clean it all up before they were finished. Setting it on the table, Nicole looked over it all contently, trying to piece together a few plans for some things to make like paper stars or maybe some friendship bracelets while she waited for the other girls. Bracelets wouldn't really be on task for what they were doing, but they'd still be fun.

Today's jenna is all the more welcome when both girlfriends meet. Jenna had a good breakfast at school in the morning and then had a delicious lunch that she didn't want to miss. Honestly, she had no idea what Nicola was thinking, but frankly Jenna gave in to drawing and she was almost a talented girl except for flying hours. Of course, she couldn't have been perfectly perfect and so she had enough of her talents. Since starting her new school year here, she had met some great people who had made her smile, she had seen a boy named Elliot in her common room, and she was a very nice boy, at least looking out, but they never had a chance to talk and when Jenna wouldn't have a chance later because she had a girl next door. Dreaming was no longer forbidden and the girl arrived at the meeting point with little delay.

''Nicol, I'm happy to see you, what are you think up to? I't realif when my hand not hurting!'' Jenna smiled Nicol and looking to here. If she know more than that, she would be too take some stuff.

Iris was happy Nicole had asked her to help out with decorating her dorm room. The Ravenclaw dormitory was already beautiful, especially at night with all the stars visible through the window. But Nicole had described the Slytherin dormitory as dark and unpleasant, and she was happy to help make it look nicer. She was also glad that Jenna would help too, it was always nice to hang out with both girls together as they were never all in a class together, being from different houses. She had taken Emma along with her, and hoped neither Jenna nor Nicole would mind. Nicole was Emma's friend too, so she assumed it was okay, but she did hope Jenna wouldn't mind too much. The twins headed into the arts room and Iris smiled at her two friends who were already there. Nicole had set up a lot of different things they could use, and Iris clapped her hands together happily at the sight. "Oh! We're going to make your dormitory beautiful, Nicole!" She said happily. "I hope it's okay that I brought Emma too?" She asked, gesturing to her twin as if the two other girls could have missed her. She headed over to the other two and grinned at them both. "How is your hand, Jenna?" She asked, remembering her friend had fallen during flying class.

When Emma had heard Iris was going to craft with Nicole and her friend Jenna, she had wanted to join immediately. Emma loved to do crafts, especially anything that involved glitter. She was happy that Iris let her join, though also hadn't expected anything else. They were twins! Practically a package deal. If only the sorting hat could have seen that. But at least Iris seemed happy in Ravenclaw, and Emma was enjoying Gryffindor a lot. She bounded next to her sister as they made their way to the arts room, and she waved at both girls who were already there. "Hi Nicole! Hi Jenna!" She said brightly. Emma didn't know Jenna that well, but she knew her from classes and Iris had talked about her a lot. She squealed happily as she looked at what Nicole had laid out. "Glitter!" She yelled, jumping over to it and picking up a container of pink glitter. "Nicole, what if we just put this all over the walls!"

Jenna felt a little better after falling down without a broom, which meant that the hand gradually healed and accused of being removed. It was nice to meet her best friend Iris, but she didn't want to meet her sister Emma. She had been waiting for this meeting for a long time, but why hadn't Fleur come? It's a shame he couldn't be found again talking cool about dragons. ''Hey, Iris! It's okey about Emma she can be there, i'm so nervos meet her!'' Jenna smiled to Iris, becouse Iris know Jenna wanted like Iris sister to, becouse Iris was her bes frend and Nicol to.'' It is better, I hope the bandage will be removed soon. Thanks, for asking!'' She smiled to Iris and next looked to Emma and then she stardet to talk her. ''Hey, Emma!'' She smiled with shy smile.

Nicole beamed when Jenna arrived, waving her over happily. "Hey Jenna, I'm glad your hand's better," She said softly, patting the chair next to her so Jenna could sit down. It'd been kinda spooky to see Jenna get hurt, but Nicole knew the teacher could handle it pretty quick. Her dad had always been pretty handy with his own healing spells and Nicole was looking forward to learning a few herself at school. She perked up even more when Iris arrived shortly after, Emma in tow. "Iris, Emma, yaay," She said happily, waving the wins over. With the three other girls now they could get some serious crafting done she was sure. "Oh my gosh, Emma, we can't put glitter all over the walls," She giggled at Emma's suggestion, it'd be such a mess. "But we could probably put glitter on everything we make.." Nicole added, looking down at the supplies she'd gathered and giving Emma a sly grin. "I was thinking some paper stars maybe?" Nicole said, holding up some strips of coloured paper. Iris had mentioned the lovely stars in the Ravenclaw dorms, and Juno had talked about galaxy painting too, so it seemed perfect. "I can show you guys how to fold them if you like? Maybe then we can hang them up with some strings and beads and stuff. And plenty of glitter, too." She said, making a few quick, neat folds as she spoke. Nicole didn't want to take over the proceedings too much, but she wanted to make things that looked nice too, so she hoped the other girls didn't mind her being a bit bossy.

Iris wasn't surprised by Emma's enthusiasm, but trusted Nicole to tone down her ideas into something that was manageable. She was glad Jenna didn't mind that Emma had come too, and was also glad to hear her hand was doing a little better. Iris looked over at Nicole as she started to explain what they could do. "Paper stars sound lovely." She said with a nod. "We could make them green and silver to fit your house? Or different colors if you would prefer that." She knew Nicole wasn't thrilled about being in Slytherin, but wondered if her friend had warmed to the house colors at least a little. "Please show me how to fold them, I'd love to help out." She added, then watched closely as Nicole started folding the stars. Iris took a strip of paper and started to follow what she was doing. "Am I doing it right?" She asked after a moment.

Emma pouted when her first idea was shot down by Nicole, but she supposed she had a point. She shrugged, then waved at Jenna as she greeted her. "Hey! How are you?" She asked the Hufflepuff. She knew her as Iris' friend, but didn't know that much else about her. She pondered what to do for a moment, as she thought joining her sister and Nicole in making paper stars sounded kind of... boring. She grabbed a blank sheet of paper and some glitter. "I'm going to make you some art to put up on the wall." She declared. "By drawing and using glitter." She grinned, then started to draw on the paper. She was going to make something awesome for her friend, something she could put up on the wall of her dormitory with pride.

''Me to!'' Jenna was so happy right now be with her all friends. That was realy nice fealing about this. She always wanna be part with Iris, Emma and Nicol to. The girl listened as both girls talked about ideas and to mark the walls, it wasn't the best plan, then I would have to wipe Mundare's spell if a professor caught her. '' I like Iris idea but, how about make friendship cards our neklece our something like that, with a glitter and something to shy?'' Jenna was always had a grate ideas what she all with friends can make to do. ''I'm good Emma and you? How Fleur going?'' She asked Emma about Fleur and she wanted know about her, becouse she was so cool and she was same dream about dragon thing. Our she can make with glitter something dragon and send Fleur? That was realy grate idea and she was remember about Fleur favorit dragon. '' I can make with wal something dragon stuff about glitter for Fleur. I love dragons so much to our something like that. '' She hoped friends don't be laud about her idea, but Jenna was grate and talaned about in drawing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back