Friends (old and new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian Rossi

Wand
Straight 14" Rigid Aspen Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Sebastian Rossi
david-gallagher-1.jpg

So, Sebastian is 18, about to graduate from Beauxbatons Academy, and a guitarist in the band Ares Moon. He's never been a great student though he does get by with a lot of studying and a bit of charm. Sebastian's a sweet guy though he does look a little rough around the edges. He's got piercings, dresses like a rocker and plans on being tatted up once he can get over his slight fear of his Nona finding out. He's also trying to grow out a goatee but finding out that it is more than just a matter of will. His girlfriend broke up with him a few months ago, and he's just now getting over it (kind of). He knows he has to get over it, but he's finding it a bit tough, probably because she was his best friend and the center of his world.

I think Bas needs a few friends to help him get back into the swing of things (and me too; I haven't rped with him in forever it seems). It can be people who he has rped with before or new people. He likes meeting people :) I figure the friends should be around his age 17- 22/23, male preferrably (because he doesn't really have male friends anymore), and if they like music that would be awesome.

If you have any other ideas of plots that Bas might be able to help with, pm me or post here.

Thanks a bunch :D

If you like Seraphina and Sebastain can RP more seeing as they are in the band together but never really talked one on one. Or there is Seraphina's older brother, Detrick. He and Seraphina are close so he may go see a few of their gigs or practices etc. Detrick is in a small band with a few of his friends but they aren't really that big. He plays bass/guitar and is a singer.

If you want to RP one or both let me know ;)

Ana: xD I would expect nothing less from Willow. It's been a while since they've rped together. Should I start something?

Pat: Now that you mention it, you're right. He hasn't rped with Seraphina yet and they should :) Would you like me to start or would you?

I have Nevada, she loves music and is really outgoing, she isn't in a band but she plays guitar and can sing. She would be a good friend to Sebastian and always look out for him.

I went ahead and started one for Sera/Sebastian seeing as you started the last RP between our charries ^_^ xD

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7333099/1/ <<< There you go, sorry it's kinda lame though :erm: I've set it a bit before the current group RP, hopefully you can actually pick that up though xD

Oh you so know that Zura is jumping up and down going nutz right now screaming "Me! ME!"

count me in here purdy pulease - no one is shoving Bas in a corner so we need to get him out there rping again ;) and I :wub: lurking his rps :cool:

I have Sawyer. I've been wanting to try and start using her since I haven't done much with her lately. They do go to the same school so they might know of each other that way. Just let me know what you think :D

Katie- :) Maybe they could be lab partners like in Potions class or something and that's how they know each other?

Yeah I think that would work actually. That way it's not just some random meeting (which are always awkward to RP xD ).

Sounds good ^_^ . I'll start something up then. Do you mind if I set it after graduation or would you rather it be in Beauxbatons?

Awesome :D I'll start it up soon!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back