Friends? Music? Fried Chicken!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Firewalker

OOC First Name
Tymm(Tim)
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Hello everyone! This is my latest character in which I am working on. I intend on making him go through all 7 years of Hogwarts New Zealand then so on and so on. However Mr. Firewalker requires people to get him started. I'm talking about friends. I have like 2 friends already(Penelope & Nadia((Otherwise Known as: Lanaphant & Tiegan))) so I would sort of like guy friends, however more girl friends(not love like) are good too. I just don't want Jerry to be a player if you know what I mean. ;)

So do you think you can help good ol Jer out?

Jerry's Personality

Loves To Sing

Friends Are Everything

Hates Bullies

Loves Animals

Is Truthfull, Not Very Strong

Anyways, if you'd like to be an enemy to Jerry as well, I'll need some of those however, they aren't as important! xD Sorry.

I have a Coming first year: Oscar Fossil. He could be a friend.

He's quite quiet, but trys to not be so much. He can be quite honest, but sometimes trusting is a little hard for him. He's quite laid back, and has a relaxed attitude, but works hard at everything, even things he's not good at. He can fight very well and loves sports. Oscar will stand up for his friends, at all times. He really cares for them.
I am willing to plot, though, Oscar is going to be the character, who goes completely off the wall, in years to come, so I would bare that in mind. Although, it isn't for quite some time.

I believe that Oscar would actually be a very good type of friend for Jerry. Since Oscar is good at fighting, works hard but is still laid back, Jerry will like his personality very very much.

Do you have time for roleplaying? Or should I say, would you like to do like a sort of "test" roleplay with Jerry? I can start it. Is he an unsort?

I have the time, And he's a family member, so he can't see the unsorted section, anywhere apart from there is fine.
Would you like to start it, or Would you like me to?

Imogen Day said:

I have a Coming first year: Oscar Fossil. He could be a friend.

He's quite quiet, but trys to not be so much. He can be quite honest, but sometimes trusting is a little hard for him. He's quite laid back, and has a relaxed attitude, but works hard at everything, even things he's not good at. He can fight very well and loves sports. Oscar will stand up for his friends, at all times. He really cares for them.
I am willing to plot, though, Oscar is going to be the character, who goes completely off the wall, in years to come, so I would bare that in mind. Although, it isn't for quite some time.
Whats going to happen to him?

I Have Alice. She could be a friend. Gryffindor Hopeful.

She is a very out going and happy person. She always want to have a good time. And She will not hold back for anyone.
She is very loyal to people She counts to be friends and She will stand up for Her friends if she needs to. She can be a bit of a klutz, so She fall over and drop things a lot. She is also very passinate about things.

Very interesting(I'm Jerry :p)

Alice I think you'd make a great addition to Jerry's friends list.
Does Alice like music?

I have a character named Alyss Summers, she's a Slytherin and she could be an enemy as she's a bully. She'd be second year when you arrive at HNZ, but still. :)

Excellent!
I'll keep in touch, and then by the time I'm a 1sty we can have a roleplay session :)

Cool. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back