Friends for the wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Smith

Ok so it has come to my attention that Rileys wedding with Adele is fast approaching and Riley ha no on to really invite as most of the people he has known were people h has bedded so cant really invite them. He needs some male friends that he can invite. They need to e good guys and easy to get along with. Im up for ideas but really im looking or guys for him to invite as i wan him to rp with more boys now.

So you probably want a little about what he is like. Ok well i will give a basic description for you. Riley is an all round good guy really. He likes to be around other people as he is very sociable. He makes friends easily and keeps them close if he see's them as a close friend. He likes to make the odd joke here and there and likes to have a rink with friends. He is just a nice laid back guy who needs more guys to hang out with

Post if you have an idea

Laura :)

I think that Jon and Riley would be good together, as for Maddii well im trying to cut down on how many females Riley rps with right now but maybe for another time. Want me to start the rp for Riley and Jon then?

I'm saying that's how they could meet lol through Maddiie! She already knows Riley but can you start it pls? [o.o] feels weird posting here

Jacob Holland said:
I'm saying that's how they could meet lol through Maddiie! She already knows Riley but can you start it pls? [o.o] feels weird posting here
xD Ooooo i get it. Yeah ok then that works. Want me to start an rp r do you want to start one?

Alex- Yeah sure Riley would get along with Chris. Do you want to tart the rp?

I'll do it soon as I can :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back