Friends For the Hot-Headed Gryffindor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey Brown

Hey guys! Well.. Bailey obviously needs relationships.. read on if you're interested :p

Ah right, maybe I should introduce Bailey.. well on the good side, she's really fun and confident, and good at making people laugh. Unless she actually dislikes you, Bailey will count you as a friend (meaning she doesn't exclude), and always have your back. Although she comes across as a bit of a tomboy, she's very supportive and kind and nice when she chooses to be. On the other hand, she always speaks her mind, which can get her into trouble. She stands up for herself and those around her, and sometimes forgets to think before acting. She can be a little brash, but at the end of the day, Bailey just wants everyone to have a good time.

Friends: I would really like Bailey to form her own little gang. No, I don't mean like the Glam Squad or Goth Gang or anything like that.. but just a small tight groups of friends that would stick together. Bailey's best friends would probably be a bit like her (tough, fun, out-spoken), but she doesn't descriminate so if you're like.. a quiet Hufflepuff she would still talk to you. Maybe not best friends, but she would still call you a friend. So yeah, I'd like a few randomy friends/acquaintances, as well as a really tight group of people similar to her ^_^

Enemies: Bailey speaks her mind, so that might annoy some people. And if she really really disliked someone, I could actually see her getting into proper fights with them (but only in the worst cases). So yeah.. a couple of average dislikes, as well as maybe one or more super-hardcore enemies? I can sense some detentions coming.. :r:

Sooo.. yeah, I think that's it ^_^ If you want to RP, either post here or PM me, thanks! :D

I am willing to be her enemy...

About Clover: She's a selfish, straight to the point and a gossip maker. Clover only thinks for herself and her friends like her. She doesn't think what she's doing even thou Clover hurt many people. She likes to see anyone that doesn't fit to the wizarding world suffer on her foot.

I have a slytherin that may be a friend for her.

Tori is loud, and says her mind and stand up for poeple she likes, even if it means getting into physical fights. She is also very defensive about herself and can be mean when you first meet her. What do you think?

I'm up for anything :)

More about Ning:

He is a friendly person who will try to get a long with everyone. He tries to get along with everyone because he's naturally a good person. He wants friends with as many people as possible and get over his shyness and wants to be friends with people and will do almost anything to be liked. He loves to sit and think. He tries seeing the good in everyone and sometimes judges people based on first impression. He has a happy go lucky attitude and he tends to light up a room with his presence. Ning is extremely shy. He treats everyone with respect, unless they do something to cross him. He's got a bit of a short temper and he sometimes acts before he thinks. He tends to put other people before himself. He absolutely detests bullies because of his being bullied as a child do to his hardcore shyness.

Ning is also a smart person. He read lots of books growing up due to his wide abundance of free time. He's more book smart than street smart to put it lightly. He's not exactly the best student but he learns fast. He's very cunning. He will find a way to solve problems in the quickest way possible. He is active to an extent, not too much though.

I think Yui and Bailey will get along quite well :D

People and Yui go together like peanut butter and jelly. Maybe even better than that in fact. She's a personable little girl, a social butterfly if you will. While she's got a group of people she'd consider her 'best' friends her social network extends in all directions. Okay... maybe not so much the darker personalities but anyone interested in a smile and a laugh is a friend of hers. She loves to talk and be completely random and crazy about doing so. But if you ask she can usually tone it down and actually be a pretty great listener. And of course there are days where she really just doesn't feel like talking. Yui is stubborn and believes honesty is key. She's much too trusting and even though she's got a fighter's spirit she's generally quite naive. Nothing but laughter weasels past that thick skull of hers.

I can offer you my first year Slytherin, Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney as either a friend or enemy.

She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean. She's fashion centralised and will occasionally make assumptions about people by the way they are dressed. She's a dancer and knows she's the best, Lily/Livia has major trust issues and may appear trusting but really isn't very trusting.

Clover = Yeah, I think Bailey would dislike you =lol= (that sounded mean) Anyway, she would probably get annoyed at Clover's "I'm better than you"..ness :p I'm not sure if Bailey would really fight though, maybe just roll her eyes and walk away, but it depends how badly you annoy her. We could RP and see how it goes?

Tori = Is the Tori you speak of Victoria Sharpe? If so, I think our characters could be great friends. I've read a few of her RPs and I notice she's from England, or at least it looks like it. Bailey's from South London. Yeah, I think they could be quite good "I've got your back" type friends =lol= The two of them seem quite similar anyway, so yeah, if you want to be friends I think that would be cool.

Ning = Bailey would probably think of Ning as a really cool guy. I bet she would try and help him break through his shyness, even if it annoyed him, just because she wanted to help him. So yeah, Bailey would think he was pretty different, but in a good way ^_^ Whaddyathink?

Yui = Yeah, I think they could be quite good friends too. Bailey may make fun of Yui for being too naive or immature or whatever, but just as a joke. Really, she would respect Yui for being a cool person (while still being able to stick up for herself) and would consider her a friend. What would Yui think in return? Shall we RP? :)

Lily/Livia = Are Lily Fossil and Livia Delaney the same person, or are you offering two characters? Lol sorry, I'm quite tired and I feel rather slow tonight :p Anyway, although Bailey looks like quite a tomboy, she too likes clothes and all those other things, so they would probably get along. Then again, if Lily/Livia is too judging of people, then Bailey would not like that. She would try to get along before she has a proper opinion though, so I'm not sure if they would end out as friends or enemies. We could RP and see how it goes? ^_^

It's one person, she goes by Livia Delaney but is Lily Fossil.

Okay, Would like me to start a topic or do you want to?

I think she and Charlotte would get along pretty well.
Charlotte's a first year Gryffindor, she's really sweet but she has a habit of forgetting to think before she speaks. But she's pretty harmless. She's fun-loving, bold, and back home in Sydney she had a little gang, too, well not so much a gang as a group of girls she hung out with and went shopping with. Yeah, she likes clothes, too. :lol:
She can be hot-headed, but she's fairly even tempered around people she likes and trusts. Only when people rile her up will she get really mad.
So I think they'd get along quite well. ^_^

Yer, it is Victoria Sharpe!!

Do you want to start an RP for them or shall I?

I have little Taemin here :D {he's surname is Lee}

Taemin is charismatic. He is a kind, polite, and an understanding person to those that are the same back to him. He is typically a happy, but shy person with a secret dark side to him. Smiles are a must for him. He is quite studious but would go out with his friends then study. He would be the person in the back of the classroom, waiting for someone to come and talk to him, but not willing to go and initiate conversation. Taemin is a loyal friend, and would rather die trying to protect his friends then betray their trust.

Taemin is also well, he’s a rather unusual person. He’s hyper and playful but he also has the ability to be a complete jerk when he wants so. He’s not the type of person that anyone would like to make an enemy out of. He loves doing really random things like spinning around in circles for no reason or standing on his head at the top of the stairs (told you he was weird at times just for the fun of it). But, he does have a serious side; a side that makes him strive to be the very best that he can be in whatever interests him the most.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back