Friends for the adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calixa Rider

So here i am again, another account. But it still has that new account smell. So let's get this drive out.

Calixa is a 32 year old, kind, loving, childish, divorced women with a lot of ambition. She tends to get aggressive with people who make her upset, and is more into hand to hand combat then anything else. She would love to have a sparring partner, and maybe some romance. She does not tend to stay with anyone for a long period of time, but only because she has trust issues. This may change though if someone can show her the truth. So what i need!

Friends
Enemies
Sparring partners
flirts
flirtys
and maybe a real relationship...

THANK YOU ALL

Gab could be a friend/fling. He's very funloving and plaful, but at the same time, he's quite grounded and mature. He can be serious when the situation requires it, and silly when it's appropriate. He's a bit of a flirt and a tease, and though he doesn't know how to fight, he'd be happy to learn. He secretly wants to settle down and have a family, though right now he's happy having a casual flirt, and the occasional hookup :)

PS; I love Helena Bonham Carter :wub:

Hi again Rowan.... It makes me wonder if you would have replied if you knew this was another Cole account :D. Well yeah that sounds fine, so i see he's interested in cougars! He sounds perfect for her, would you like me to start something, or could you?

If Calixa is ok with muggles - Poppy could be a friend. I'd be willing to start something, if your fine with Poppy being a friend.

COLE!

:lol: I'm like, accidentally stalking you or something :p

Hahaha Gab's not into cougars, he just likes everyone XD He got hit on by Kandee AND her sister :lol: I wanted to high five him - somehow there's nothing manlier than being hit on by twins XD

Anywayy, that sounds awesome :) Could you start it? I'm about to go away for the weekend (stupid weekend) but I'll be back Monday evening :)

@ poppy: Of course she's fine with it, and you can start, but does poppy know about magic?

@ Ninja chick: Yeah that's the case with summer and everyone else too... it makes me feel special in a creepy way!!

Well i know Kandee has been hitting on him, duh! Another Cole. But Kandee might have to fight with Cloe :D And agreed, nothing better then twins... specially if they are two hot,m emo Asians!! WHOOT

Sorry

But yeah i can start it.

I'm not sure if Poppy will be alowed to know just yet. But I will tell you when I know. Where should I start it? Poppy has just moved to New Zealand because of her job, she's in Auckland at the moment (although she can go somewhere else).

Well it all depends, maybe in new Zealand somewhere...

SO i edited this a bout a minute ago, because i posted for the wrong character. That deserves a face-palm.... my extreme bad.... lol

Jay could be a friend and then they don't know whether they like each other more or not and then with the plot that me and summer have going that could develope Calixa a bit.
PM me if I haven't told you about the 'plot' :D

Hello Calixa. =]
So Cloe's this... sort of madwoman psycho who is out hunting for her son. And everyone sees her as the psycho, but i want to get out her more humane side. She comes from a long line of Dark Wizards, but she has never succumbed to her likely fate. Yet.
If you are looking for a friend, I offer you Cloe. However, I don't want Cloe and Calixa to meet in the present time. Maybe they were old friends, and they meet up again to catch up. Cloe is going through a hard time, and when I saw your plotline development post, I thought your character and mine could sort of be there for each other. =]
If you take me up on the offer, I'll PM you with the details of Cloe's life that her friend should know. ;)

Awesome. lol

YAY, mor people. This makes me happier then a squirell with wings...

Okay that could work, since Calixa has traveled, i can't wait for the Pm so that we can discuss this further.

Haha next thing you know I'll just appear at your house asking to borrow sugar or something and not even realise I'm in the wrong country :lol:

Oooh! After the thread where she hit on Gab, Cloe got a boyfriend though, so I don't know if anything else will happen XD

:lol: I could definitely go for hot asian twins XD

That would be freakin' awesome. i wouldn't even want to here how you got here i'd just be like, 'hold on'.

Yeah i know that bites, but there's always Kandee ;)

Yes i know, Alex and Quinn, those are the twins... :D

"Wait, what is Cole doing in NZ?" :lol:

XD Gabriel gets all the laydeez. I dunno why he's so popular with everyone ^^ He's just cool! (And him and Kandee flirting made me giggle.)

Ooooooooh? Explainy?

Yeah that would be interesting *rubs chin mysteriously*

Because he's girly in a manly way :D

Two twins i met at a grad bash WHOO TWINS

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back