Friends, Flirts and Relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen White

I'm looking for anything and anyone, that is out of school (mainly so we can roleplay when ever/where ever). Karen hasn't had a relationship in a good long while so I think that she would like one. She needs some friends, some very close friends she can trust with anything but can have a carefree time with because she doesn't take too much seriously. She is a professional surfer from Bells Beach, Victoria, Australia so if anyone has there character living near there or is a surfer they definitely could have known each other. I'm not looking for enemies right now so please don't everyone ask to be one, mainly friends, flirts and relationships. One or two will be fine but I can't think of the type of person that she would hate or would hate her because of her laid back personality.
Karen, or Kitty has her close friends and family call her (as it is her original name), grew up in Sydney, Australia close by Bondi Beach and surfed since she was a wee thing and still does. She isn't particularly intelligent but does enjoy a book once in a while. She went to Hogwarts Scotland and there was no surprise when she was in Hufflepuff, she isn't particularly brave, cunning or intelligent but a mixture of most traits for each house making her a typical Hufflepuff.

Karen graduated last June and since then she has been surfing nearly every day and when she feels up for it she is an actress in commercials or small roles in television shows.
Karen is laid back and playful but is rather protective over her friends and her small family. When she lets someone into that circle, which doesn't take too long, they are in for good unless they do things to other people she cares for. In which case she will give them one more attempt but if they mess up again she simply cuts them out of her life.

She can get quite competitive with her sport but all in all she is just an eighteen year old looking for a good time.

If you are interested in plotting with me, post here please and thank you,

Karen White's roleplayer.

I have a twenty year old called Candie if you want.

She is more than slightly childish with her attittude towards things due to an accident when she was younger so she never grew up. She dioesn't remember theaccident. She's nice though, and completely all about art.

Ooh, I have my Izaak! He's already in a relationship but he and Karen could be super close friends.

He's 19, graduated last semester and lives on Bondi Beach, where he surfs all the time. Wow, they have so much in common! XD And Izaak needs friends too, so that should be good.

I'm leaving for about a week today but if you put up a topic I'll definitely reply when I come back ;)

I have Ellie's two twin cousins, Sierra and Siella :lol: .
There both 18, going on 19 and have recently graduated from Beuxbatons.
There both quite different. Sierra's loud and care-free, she's out-going and daring and sees everyday as a party. She's very protective of her friends and family and takes no crap from anyone, she's always prepared for a fight and is quite fiesty.
Siella, however, keeps to herself a bit more. She's a bubbly, happy girl but is always a bit wary of people, she has trust issues! She finds it hard to let people in due to things which happened in her earlier years at Beuxbatons! She's extremely trustworthy and loyal, though, and her friends and family mean the world to her, she can seem a little distant when first meeting people, which seems to throw them off a little bit, but she's really a wee sweetie.

Let me know if you'd like to rp with any of them ^_^ !

Blake could you please give me information about your character then we will plot.
Candie, I don`t think they would be great friends but they could be acquaintances if that is alright with you.
Izaak, that sounds great. How about they grew up together and while they are super close friends they are really competitive as well. I`ll set one up for us and personal message it to you.
Siera AND Siella, I think they could really get along, so this is great. Could you start a topic for each? Please and thank you.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back