Friends, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leia Evans

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Myrtle Wand, 15 1/2", Tail of Charmed Newt
So...Leia used to have friends :lol: they all happened to be Ravenclaws, Oscar Edwards, Emma Meminger, and Noah Esquire ( :wub: them all ) except they've sorta disappeared. :( :(

I can't just keep pretending like they're best friends if they're never actually around so I was wondering if anyone would want a best friend or just a friend? :) She's really friendly so she doesn't mind who or whatever.

Then there's also a possible love interest if anyone wishes to go that route.
Leia's half-Veela but she's really insecure and kind of protective of her feelings because she fears people only like her because of that. She liked Kaleb Styx last year but she ended up seeing him and Carmen kiss on Yule Ball night so that broke her little heart and then her best friend Noah told her he liked her but she got mad at him instead insisting that he didn't like her, he only thought he did because her Veela blood was making him think that. :lol: So yeah, Leia's pretty insecure and won't believe anyone likes her unless they're really persistent and stuff and won't stand her up a million times like Kaleb did :lol:

So...any takers? :D

I can off Imogen Day as a friend.

She's really friendly and kind. She's honest and is very easy to be friends with. She loves to have a good time and is loyal to her friends. She's also very caring and hard working.

I can offer up Ava or Sam as a friend/best friend? ^_^
And Sam as a possible future love interest? :wub:

I can offer Emilie Silverfox as a friend/best friend. Her best friends are barely online either...

She is really friendly too, and quite caring. But can be a trouble maker and pretty mischevious. But we can RP and see how they get along if you would like... ^_^ (Hufflepuff too by the way)

Also Jas,
She is sports crazy, loves quidditch, but has been a subject of major bullying, and therefore self concious and shy. She could be a friend/best friend

Plus I have Sam Moore, Ravenclaw, who could be a possible love interest. He is a really nice, down to earth guy, who could help Leia to realise that people like her for who she is.

Up to you, if you need more information about any of them let me know ^_^

Alex wouldn't mind having another friend possible best friend. You take your pick. :p

he is a outgoing type of a person who loves everything active and is almost always outdoor, he is either sick or it is terrible weather if he is indoors.

Yay replies! :frantics: :wub:

Imogen - That would be great. Would you like to set up an RP for them or I? ^_^

Louise - Well Ava and Leia are sorta becoming friends and Leia will definitely keep trying to win Ava over :lol:
Sam and Leia seem to be becoming closer lately too ^_^ and I would so definitely love for Sam to be a future love interest! :wub: :wub: But perhaps a little further in the future? Sam's still got Toni for now ;) and Leia needs to try to get over Kaleb Styx ( :oy: :lol: ) and wouldn't wanna use Sam for that ;)

Jasmine - Woot! All of this sounds great! ^_^ We can set up RPs for both Emilie and Jasmine and see how it works out. :D Leia is rather athletic too despite her feminine appearance and recently tried out for Quidditch too so I can see them having a lot in common. :)

As for the love interest with Sam Moore, I am definitely interested in starting up an RP with him too. :D
Let me know which ones you want to start or which ones you want me to start and we can get to RPing right away. :)

Alex - I appreciate the offer and all but would an 18 year old really hang out with a 12 year old? :unsure: :lol:

Could you please set one up? I'm completely swamped right now.
Thanks!

Kyle could be a friend/best friend :) I seem to recall he and Leia meeting in the unsorted section, but they were sorted before anything really happened XD Kyle's just figured out he's gay, but if you secretly love characters getting hurt (like I do) Leia could have a crush in him. You mentioned having to get over Kaleb, so Kyle's glad to be a rebound crush :) Or, alternately just friends, up to you XD

Leia Evans said:
Louise - Well Ava and Leia are sorta becoming friends and Leia will definitely keep trying to win Ava over :lol:
Sam and Leia seem to be becoming closer lately too ^_^ and I would so definitely love for Sam to be a future love interest! :wub: :wub: But perhaps a little further in the future? Sam's still got Toni for now ;) and Leia needs to try to get over Kaleb Styx ( :oy: :lol: ) and wouldn't wanna use Sam for that ;)
Okay so yeah I was thinking, if Ava and Leia were 'besties' :p She really needs a good girl friend and Sam and Leia remained just close friends? Obviously they would grow closer as things progress yada-yada... And yeah I mean a good bit into the future ;) :wub: But still when they're at school?

Awesome :)

So yeah, you wanna set up one for Emi or Jas, and I'll set up the other? I can also set up an RP for Leia and Sam, but we can do that later on if you would like, cause your going to have a few RP's to do...

Also, you could RP with Jas and Emi and find out who gets along the best, then maybe they can be besties as well? Maybe even Ava, Leia and Jas/Emi could be best friends?? Up to you guys anyway...

And, a quick note about Jas, at the moment, she is really shy when she first meets someone, and quite self concious. She is muggleborn, and these three particular girls have bullied her for like, the last three years (her family doesn't really care, they dont like Jas that much anyway, shes like not how they wanted her to be, which was like her older sister, and she isn't changing, plus they think her being a witch is weird). She made herself be brave in her first year, and it was really great, but she returned home for the summer, was bullied, and its now made her all unconfident again. But, once you get past that shes a really cool girl. She needs some really good girlfriends to help her realise that words don't matter, and as long as you like who for who you are, its all good, that kinda stuff ;)

Sorry guys, I lost my RP mojo for a bit so I didn't start these up, but I will now! :D

Imogen: -Link soon-

Louise: Aw Ava and Leia as besties ^_^ And yesss Sam and Leia :wub: way in the future but still in school!! ^_^

Kyle: ZOMG Leia crushing on Kyle and then finding out he's gay would be awesome! :woot: Leia will think she's totally hopeless at finding love! =)) I'm totally up for that plot! and then eventually them just being best friends. ^_^ Would you like to start that RP or me? :)

Em: Yes I'll set one up for one Emilie, possibly in the Hufflepuff common room and you can set up the other one for Jas?

I'll post the links here as soon as I get them up! Or PM you guys instead. :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back