• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Friends, Enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsay Ink

Member
Messages
9
Hi :D

As you may have noticed by my number of posts, this is the first time I've ever really been on the character since I made it. Now that I'm on, Lindsay needs some friends and enemies :). She isn't looking for a serious relationship with a boy, but she wouldn't mind being close with one <3

Lindsay Is a bit of a crazy character, who likes showing off but is really outgoing if you're her friend :r
 
Vanessa - Sure, sounds good :) I will start a RP somewhere.
Ben - I wasn't looking for family, but I am willing to have a big sister :D
 
i hve tons of accounts, and i would be very much willing to help out.. if you didnt have kristen as your play by ><
 
I can be a friend!

Cecily has an optimistic outlook on life. Funny and extremely sarcastic, Cec always looks for the humorous side to life, trying to never take anything too seriously. She's loving and caring, but has a hot temper. Cecily has an intense love for making mischief and causing trouble, and truly lives up to the statement, "Girls just wanna have fun"
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top