Friends and futures loves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keira Kendall-White

Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2 Tail of Charmed Newt
Well, I have decided Keira would like to meet some people :)

She doesn't want a boyfriend at the moment, (Obviously), but she would like to meet a boy that she REALLY likes, but she isn't in love at the moment.

Also, some friends for Keira. She is very talkative, but polite. She can be overwhelming at times when talking to people, but she doesn't mean to be rude. She's small, loves watching birds and climbing trees, and she's very flexible.

If you have any suitable characters, please post xD

I can offer Sasha Hayden. She's 11 and keeps the secret that she likes to read and write. She likes fashion (90% of her life) and the other 10% is reading, writing, and music. How about that?

Keira Kendall-White said:
..Also, some friends for Keira. She is very talkative, but polite. She can be overwhelming at times when talking to people, but she doesn't mean to be rude. She's small, loves watching birds and climbing trees, and she's very flexible..
Hmm. I am slightly tempted to see what happens.

A small over-view of Tony: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/single/?p=8291376&t=7180392 .. his Character Development and Biography are available via the signature too.

A quick synopsis, he cares little for people who try to push him; people who annoy him will be ignored, but if it's persistent and he sees worthiness, he can accept a person. Trust is a large issue due to his past, with everyone leaving him; breaking promises. In a first role-play, another person will likely be ignored; and will be tested.

He is an adventurous person, looking for that one way to freedom. His love of magic stems from Transfiguration. He aims to learn his abilities; control them; and use them. If he is hurt, the defences will now kick in and he will hurt back.

It appears to be a challenge, and it is. If you're up for it, we can try something. ^_^

I can offer you two people,

One: Elijah Tine, as a future love interest/ Best guy friend.

Eli's friendly and kind. He is a massive music fan. And can be a bit of a troublemaker.
He wouldn't mind the talkative part, he'd quite like it.
And she wants to be a Ravenclaw, Elijah, knows a lot about music, so has a lot of Ravenclaw traits in that sense.

and I can offer

Two: Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney as an enemy.
She'd hate Keira for two reason already. The fact she's young and not a slytherin, and because of the talkative. Lily/Livia only talks to people she knows and likes.

How about them?

Hey Keira, it's the girl who plays Loreli

Since Loreli and her are already friends, how about meeting my first year (soon to be second year) Ravenclaw, Angela. She nice right now, and really caring. She doesn't make many enemies, and is random. I think her and Keira would get along splendidly. For now :D

Hey, I know that Caysi is older, but she can be a mentor. She's a really friendly girl, who loves to make new friends. :)

Ok, all these offers are really nice... But here's an update.

Keira now has a future love, one of Beth's accounts.
I would like Lily Fossil to be an enemy, Thank you :)
Vanessa, Keira hates people who are into fashion! But thanks.
Caysi, sure, maybe they can meet soon.
Loreli person, I think they would get along well, if she's random xD

Thank you everyone x

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back