Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
(Yellow rose, open after Vee)

Much like the first, Alice's second recipient was someone she knew as well. Seren had taught Alice some yoga at the lake, which she had really enjoyed. She still intended to give the girl lessons in tree climbing in return sometime. The great hall was her safest bet for delivering this rose, so she headed over to the Gryffindor table and tapped the younger girl on the shoulder. "Delivery!" She called happily. "A yellow rose for you, Seren!"

Seren sat at the Gryffindor table musing over her meal, wondering who could have sent her a flower that now stood in an undersized vase beside her bed. Seren had received this rose quite unexpectedly from a student yesterday and she couldn't think of an obvious sender. Then, low and behold she received a second right there at the table. "Another one for me?" She questioned, surprised by the offer "Thank you Alice, it's beautiful. Do you know who sent it?" She asked curiously.

Alice grinned brightly at the younger blond girl. "Yes! Is it your second?" She asked Seren, curious to hear more about her day. She nodded as the girl asked her question, then shook her head. "Yes, well, no. But there's a note that should say it!" She said, pointing it out to her. "I didn't read it, so I don't know personally. But I would if you tell me after you read it." She said with a teasing grin. Alice was always curious about who sent roses to others, but knew better than to read the private notes. That would be very rude.

Dear Seren,

You seem like a really cool person, and I'd love to get to know you better.

Love,
Maddy

This was her second rose and she nodded yes to the question. She took the note and unfolded it, glancing up at Alice. "Thank you. Excellent restraint on your part not to read the notes before handing them out." Seren commented, her eyes moving down to read it. "Okay, it says 'dear Seren, you seem like a really cool person, and I'd love to get to know you better. Love, Maddy." Seren paused, "There is a Maddy in my class, my guess is it's her. What do you think?" She added, inviting input from Alice.

Alice laughed a little as Seren commented on her restraint. She shrugged. "I would be a pretty bad delivery person if I looked at people's notes." She said after a moment. "I wouldn't want people to read my notes either." She added. She was a little surprised as Seren read the note out loud. Alice smiled and listened. "Well, I think it's from Maddy." She teased. "And that she thinks you're a cool person and would like to get to know you better." She giggled. "It's a nice rose, right? Is Maddy a friend of yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back