Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Leia hadn't been sure that Chrissy would actually be coming along, she'd said they could go as friends, but she was sure that Chrissy would've found someone better to go with, but Leia was still going to go and maybe she would spend the time with her. Leia liked Chrissy a lot, she was so cool and fancy but she always felt maybe she wasn't actually right as a friend to her. Or possibly that just what she was feeling was maybe the wrong thing, since she was sure that she liked her a little more than just a friend, which she knew was fine but wasn't sure it would be so fun if Chrissy didn't feel the same way about her. Leia went to the snacks and was picking out something to eat as she waited for her. It would be a much better night with her, but Leia was also trying to be good at being alone, so she'd manage it but Leia knew it would be better with someone.

Chrissy was not sure how to adress the company to the Yule Ball. Leia was sure her best friend she had ever had she figured. In a short time she really liked the girl and her feelings were all so confusing. Chrissy felt shy around Leia sometimes, and clumsy. And she never had that before with someone else. But she was glad she and Leia went together as friends. In a way it was nice to not see her with someone else. As she walked in she noticed an familliar blonde at the food an drinks table as she had found her way through the crowd. Her smile got wider as she got closer and noticed Leia in her pink dress. She herself got to wear her an dress of her cousin ofcourse, since her mother always made her advertise everything. '' Hey Leia!'' She said excited almost tripping over her own dress as she got there. '' How are you feeling?'' She than asked the girl.

Leia tried to not stare too much the moment she noticed Chrissy in the hall, trying to keep herself occupied with the snacks in front of her. She did look up when greeted and gave a warm smile, though the odd feeling in her stomach was growing. "Good...good," she replied quickly to the question, not entirely sure she was giving the right answer to it. "How are you?" she asked her. She did a little motion with her hand towards Chrissy's dress. "That's a really pretty dress, is it an Evelyn?" Leia wasn't wearing an Evelyn dress, just because she'd really liked this pink dress.

Chrissy watched Leia and was so happy to have her for herself in a way. Glad that she was doing fine. Smiling back. “ I’m great! Now especially.” She said and felt her blush for an moment. She was mentioning her thoughts too much. The brunette smiled as she asked an question of her dress. “ It is! My mom made me wear it. But it’s cool I guess. You look great by the way. Pink suits you.” Chrissy than said with an smile. Looking at the crowd and back at Leia. “ Do you want to get some air maybe? We can dance later?” She than suggested.

Leia gave a little blush as she said she was doing well, in a manner that made Leia almost think it was because of her. But she didn't want to think too much about it and end up reading into something that wasn't happening. She blsuhed lightly. "Thanks, I love pink as a colour," she replied honestly, she had always loved pink, even if it was a very feminine colour, she'd just always loved it. She was a little surprised that Chrissy wanted to get some air but nodded, "Sure!" and honestly she would've agreed to pretty much anything Chrissy had asked in that moment.

Chrissy smiled to Leia and nodded at her saying she liked pink. It reallt suited her nicely. Glad Leia wanted to go outside. It was nice to have some air. Chrissy didn’t felt like dancing and had ate a lot of sweets already. She let Leia to outside and saw they were alone, at least it seemed like that. Finding an bench outside looking at Leia. “ Sometimes I like quiet places. My mind is already so full.” The brunette said. She had something on her heart but had no idea how to discuss it or what it was exactly. She watched Leia closely and smiled. “ Don’t you mind going with me? And not a boy?” She asked unsure and insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back