Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Somehow it seemed that though Ava was not at school, she was more in-tune with what was going on than he was. It kind of made sense, between the studying he did, the homework, the prefect duties and the running of accio he knew that he didn’t have that much time to focus on other things. But Ava had mentioned that Lily was having a bit of a difficult or well perhaps more lonely time. Vader who knew a little something about being lonely had decided he could reach out. So when he walked into the great hall for a late dinner - he’d remembered just later than most - the prefect spotted the girl sat at the hufflepuff table devoid of others around her. Knowing he was probably supposed to sit at the gryffindor table but deciding against it, he walked over to be sitting in front of Lily, ”Hey, you mind?” he asked with a shy expression, waiting for permission so he could sit with her.

Lily was having an... odd semester. Elliot had been so busy with his prefect duties, his position as seeker and his and Lars still wouldn't even look at her. Rose was busy with their cousin and his friend and Ren... well, she was never really sure where her brother was, usually he was hiding in some corner drawing something. It seemed like every time she meant to duck into the kitchens, someone else was in there, and she didn't feel like it would be nice to just barge in. Really, if she didn't have Clifton, she would be lost. She wasn't sure where exactly he was at the moment, so for now, she sat alone. She sighed softly, picking at her food. She was surprised to hear a voice, looking up to see Avaria's best friend. "Oh, hello Ti- um, Vader?" She blushed a little at her slip up, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Not at all, go ahead," She gave him a shy smile.

Vader smiled a little when Lily almost called him Timmy, he knew that he really only let Helene call him that, he’d never actually actively introduced himself as Timmy to most other people, so it just hadn’t been something other people called him. But he took a seat in front of her and gave her a little smile, ”You can call me Timmy if you want,” Vader offered. He offered a little friendly expression along with it. He took a few pieces of food and before munching slowly. ”How are you? Is your semester good so far?” he wasn’t quite sure how to be towards her, when he was actively checking in with her because of what Ava had said and because he felt like he could be a better friend to her if he could. It wasn’t like he had much else to fall back on.

Lily smiled hesitantly at Vader. "Oh, no, that's alright, but thank you. Timmy is just what Ava calls you- and she talks of you so often the rest of us tend to forget it isn't actually your name," She giggled softly. She hesitated at his question. "It's... had it's ups and downs," She looked down to her food, pushing her eggs around on her plate. She didn't want to pester the boy with her silly problems, not when he had so many other things to be doing. "How about you?" She turned the question back to him. "It must be really quiet without Ava," She mused, taking a sip of her juice. "My cousin is... very energetic," She offered lightly.

Vader smiled at her, ”It is my middle name,” he said, he was sure that the distinction wouldn’t mean much to her, and he wouldn’t insist on her calling him Timmy but it was just to avoid her feeling too bad if she ever did. Or to avoid her correcting herself. He might’ve had the nickname just for Ava but he wouldn’t mind people like lily saying it. He frowned at her words, ”You wanna talk about it?” he asked her, unsure if she would want to but he would leave the option open to her if she wanted to but he wouldn’t force her to talk about it if she didn’t want to. ”It’s very quiet without her, I miss the energy,” he had a light smile, ”I’m not...the cheeriest person,” he was putting mildly how he felt he was annoying and dragged people down and was just a ball of stress around others and putting it in a nice spin, ”She always just made things better. I miss just listening to her speak,”

Lily was surprised when he told her Timmy was his middle name. That made sense. It explained a lot. She blinked when he asked if she wanted to talk, looking back down to her plate shyly. "Just... my two best friends are both really well accomplished... Elliot is the seeker for the house team, and he runs a club, and he's a prefect... and Lars is captain of his house team and a prefect and they're both really busy so they don't have any time for me, and they're fighting so Lars isn't talking to me..." She sighed, setting her fork down and looking away sadly. "At least you know Ava will come back," she murmured glumly.

Vader tried to smile in an encouraging manner so that she would feel like she could talk to him. He nodded as she explained that her friends, were accomplished and they were fighting, seemingly putting her right in the middle of it. He gave a sigh, knowing that couldn’t be easy. That it would be even harder if they had all once been close and now neither were speaking. He gave a little smile as she correctly said that he could be sure at least that Ava would come back, or if she didn’t he would go to her once he’d graduated. This would maybe be a bit different. ”Maybe they’ll work it out, or at least not put you at the middle of it,” he said with a hopeful expression. ”And, you know that not every is accomplished with grades, I’ve yet to taste a better muffin,” he hoped to make her feel better about it. ”You know, if you want, and you feel lonely you could always hang out with me, at the accio room? I’d appreciate the company…” he just knew what it was like to feel lonely and wanted her to know she had a friend in him.

Lily smiled a little shakily, she could see why Ava liked Vader so much, he was nice. "I hope so," She agreed softly. "I did make a new friend though, in this mess, he's very sweet and kind," She thought of Philip fondly. She blushed as he complimented her muffins, and her eyes widened just a little as the boy offered to let her hang out with him in the accio room. "Oh, I-i-i couldn't, um, c-c-couldn't bother you," she stuttered, giving him a shy smile. "I'm not- not as pleasant as Avaria is," she looked back down to her food. "Ava is amazing," She murmured softly.

Vader smiled at her, ”Well, that’s good,” he said, at least having a new friend was good, it wouldn’t replace the lost friends but it would be a chance to create something new and that could be good too. The gryffindor had to blush a little at her reaction to him offering up the space but he shrugged, ”I don’t need you to be pleasant,” he told her, ”I’m not good company either when I’m working. I stay silent and focused on what I need to do, which isn’t great when someone is there, but you know friends don’t always need to be talking, sometimes they can just share the space,” he gave a little shrug when he was finished speaking and smiled a little at her. Hoping that even if she never did take him up on it, that she knew it was an open option to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back