Fresh New Plots!

Hey all!! Back at it again to make some plots for the upcoming year! I know I had made one not too long ago but I ended up not responding to that one, so I just decided to start from scratch again and make a new one! I'm absolutely ready to start making some plots and whatnot!! I may be slow with the plot starting or just wait a while to start with threads as i'm still overseas but just thought to start and get things under way in a way I guess lol!

20843.jpg
Joshua Lynch - 7th Year, Chaser and Sport Crazy

Joshua is in his final year at Hogwarts. He's having a mixture of feelings being at Hogwarts. He's still having a wee bit of a struggle with having that balance of the muggle world and the magical world. Josh is now in that stage with his muggle friends where he isn't very close to them anymore. They feel like strangers at this point. Josh is really into anything sports-related and can be soft-headed at times. Josh doesn't know what he wants to do once he leaves Hogwarts if he' being honest, and is slightly lost in that area. He doesn't have many friends at Hogwarts, so I would like for him to have a few friends. Him being a sort of mentor would be funny to see. No romantic plots are needed!

19429.jpg

Conan Burke - 6th Year, Shell Collector

Conan has entered his sixth year at Hogwarts, which he honestly is surprised by. The boy is still in his shell collection. Conan would be seen on the lake's shore practically all the time trying to find new shells that need to be added into his shell collection. He is always happy to do some sort of show and tell with his shells. Always happy to answer questions about the shells as well. He doesn't have many friends, so I'd love for him to make some sort of friends or have more threads with friends he already has. No romantic threads at this stage!

24512.jpg

Eliza Reynolds - 5th Year, Geek and Comic Fanatic

Eliza is a fifth year and I've barely done anything with her (Mostly because my muse for her isn't the best but I'm always up to try something) Eliza is very much into anything that's sci-fi or comic book-related. She's very geeky and loves superheroes as well. I would love for her to have some friends since she barely has any. She's grown up mostly in the muggle world with her muggle father, though since her maternal grandmother is a witch and lives with them, Eliza had a sense of the magical world before she went to Hogwarts, though she much prefers the muggle world. Open for any sort of romantic plots!

20286.jpg

Marley Owens-Lee - 4th Year, Beater, Artsy

Marley is in her fourth year at Hogwarts and is enjoying every minute of it. She is in the Hufflepuff Quidditch team as a beater. Marley is very artsy and loves to create and paint things. I would love for her to do more threads with her current friends as well as make some new friends. Quidditch or art-related threads would be fun! But I'm pretty open to pretty much anything for her. Troublesome and adventure-like pranks would be fun too hehe! Open to any sort of romantic threads! Would like for her to explore crushes and whatnot hehe! Pretty much open to anything for Marley!

19564.jpg

Fiona Burke - 3rd Year, Loves Adventure and Quidditch

Fiona Burke is the youngest Burke and is coming up into her third year at Hogwarts. So far she is enjoying it but doesn't have many friends at the moment, so I'd love for her to make more friends. Fiona is very imaginative and loves to go on any sort of adventure. Fiona also likes Quidditch but was disappointed that she hadn't made it on the team last year. She will definitely try out again this year. I'm pretty much open to anything for Fiona! Romantic plots aren't necessary for her at the moment but a small silly crush thing would be funny hehe!

32006.jpg

Thomas Fitzgerald - 2nd Year, Introverted and Plant + Animal Enthusiast

Thomas Fitzgerald is in his second year at Hogwarts and is still having some trouble fitting in and finding his place at school. He hardly has any friends, which bothers him a little. Thomas is really into anything plant and animal-related. He keeps to himself a lot so someone has to come to him in order for him to talk. Thomas is always to be found in the outdoors somewhere, though his happy place at school is the school gardens. I'm pretty much open to anything for Thomas, as I haven't really done anything much for him at the moment. No romantic plots are needed!

35142.jpg
Sophie Shepherd - 1st Year, Sporty and Social

Sophie is new to my clan of hnz students! She's very social and loves sports! She loves anything sports-related and is always up for some troublesome fun! She loves to do pranks! Would love for her to have some sort of group of friends that would like to prank maybe. She is a muggleborn so she is very new to the muggle world. However, she is glad to experience the magical world with her twin brother, Theodore (roleplayed by Jess S) so she's happy to have her brother with her. She's very into sports, so she'll definitely tryout for the quidditch team when she can. Sophie has a good relationship with her brother and dad, but not so much with her mum. But Sophie will try her best academically to make her mum proud. I'm pretty open to anything for Sophie here!

And those are all the characters I have for you! If there are any characters that aren't on here that you would like to roleplay with, lemme know and we can try and sort something out! But for now, I'd like to focus more on the students! But I am happy to do some stuff with non-student characters as well! Happy Plotting!!

(Always happy to make new characters too if you need a sibling or family member for any of your characters as well!)

Sounds good! Would it be okay if you could start the Eliza and Airen one? If not that's totally okay, I can do that one too
Sure! I can add both to my list

Hi!
I can start Eliza & Christian. And you Sophie & Rhea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back