OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Delilah had her roses and notes ready to go. She was a little nervous but was mostly excited. She had a lot of deliveries to make today and didn't have much time to waste as she entered the great hall. She scanned the room and walked over to the Gryffindor table. "Um, Skylar?" she called out and looked to see if anyone was responding. "Skylar Anderson?!" she called again, realizing that the full name would probably help. The name sounded familiar and she was pretty sure they were in the same year but she couldn't be sure, so she waited for someone to call back.

Skylar was walking down towards the lake, when she walked past the Great Hall on her way down. And to her surprise, she heard her name being called! She turned around in surprise, and backtracked to enter the hall, where she saw the rose giving ceremony in full swing! She tried to locate the person who’d called her name, and thankfully, she heard someone say ‘Skylar Anderson’, once again, this time adding in her last name. She saw that the voice came from a girl in her year, who she’d had Potions with last semester! She walked excitedly over to the girl before introducing herself. “Hey there, I’m Skylar! You were looking for me?” Adding in a happy smile at the end.

Delilah was surprised to see that the girl she was looking for had managed to find her. "Oh hi. I was." she confirmed, sounding a little nervous. "I have a rose delivery for you." she said and pulled out the yellow rose and the note that went with it. Delilah handed it over to the other girl and was left not really sure what to do next since this was her first delivery of the day. "So..uh happy Valentine's Day!" she added with a small smile.

Dear Sky,

I hope you will like this rose,and I thought it would go well with your style.

- Your friend Hilda

Skylar was really excited to get a rose, even though she’d gotten one earlier on in the day she was still really happy to get another! She took the rose out of the other girl’s hands and said a quick word of “thanks!” And as usual, topped it off with a smile. She quickly read the note and felt her face light up, it was really sweet! And her friend was right, it went with her style beautifully! It reminded her of the outdoors and was really comforting to have, and knowing a friend gave it to her was even better. As the other girl wished her a happy Valentines Day, she snapped back to reality, realising she’d probably left her rose deliverer in awkward silence for a while, while she admired the rose. “Oh thanks, you too!” She said, before adding “oh wait! I don’t think I got your name, sorry! What is it?” She finished, hoping to get to know the girl a bit better, and she figured at least her name was a good start.

Delilah smiled as her holiday wish was returned. "Thanks!" she said sincerely. "Oh! My name is Delilah." she answered. She hadn't even considered introducing herself. But it did make sense. She was going around with people's names it was only polite to return the favor. "And you are Skylar." Delilah replied back with a small laugh. "It's nice to meet you."

Skylar gave a warm smile as the girl told her her name. "Nice to meet you too, Delilah! That's a really pretty name by the way!" she added, hoping to brighten up the girl's day, even though she sincerely meant it. "Well, I guess we should both be going, I'm sure you have many more deliveries to go! Have an awesome day!" she told the girl, giving her a warm smile and a wave, before leaving to go back to her own dormitory, hoping to find Hilda and thank her for the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back