Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Redwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Beau Chamberlin didn’t really have a good reason why he left Hogwarts New Zealand. At least, not many that would understand where he was coming from. He spent a few years in the muggle world, going back to his school that he spent his childhood in to get reacquainted with the deaf culture. He felt bad for leaving some people behind, but truth be told, he didn’t really remember anyone outside of Accio because of his headstrong attachment to it, and trying to become a seer like his dad but as it turned out, he did not have that ability. Oh well. At least he was a good big brother and had his mom and dad together again. Only took a few years but everything was just great!

So, Beau walked along the familiar lawns with his kneazle next to him. As he walked, he sees what he thought was a familiar face. No. Almost familiar. Someone that looked like Ajaccio but wasn’t. This was… Had to be a brother. Beau approached him and smiled. “Hi! Are you related to Ajax?” Merlin, he hoped that he was pronouncing it right because he couldn’t remember how to pronounce Ajaccio.
“He was in Accio! with me before I left, and I guess he graduated.”

Lumio was feeling pretty good about the break, he'd worked over it and was getting to a point where he could definitely afford to move out by the time he graduated. He still wasn't sure what he was going to do when he graduated but he would have a job and a place that he could live, which wouldn't be a bad thing. He'd be apart from Ronald but he would make do. He was sitting by the lake when a boy approached him. He was vaguely familiar and about his age but Lumio wasn't sure he could place it. The boy began talking about accio and his brother and it clicked. "Oh Beau right?" he replied before nodding, "Yeah Ajax is my brother, he graduated last year, do you need to get in touch with him?" Lumio asked with a smile.

Beau nodded as the Gryffindor lad spoke his name. From what he knew as he read the lips. He was really good at it still, because his mom and brother were both hearing and spoke normally, as well as signed. So, Beau did not lack while he was away. And just as he thought, this was Ajax's brother. And even asked if he needed to get in touch with him. Beau shook his head, "I mean, as nice as it would be, it has been a while and I doubt he would remember me. But he was a good guy. I just hope that he is doing well out there!" Right, he would probably need to know this one's name because it was not right if he knew Beau's name, but not his. "Um, what is your name? Since it is my last semester here, wouldn't mind hanging out with someone cool. If you are okay with that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back