Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader could admit things with Goku weren't going too well currently, he wasn't sure what had shifted between them, but it had made thing difficult and distant. Where he'd once gone every day to see Goku at least once, it had been a good few days now without. He hadn't mentioned anything to Ava, between recovering and the twins, he knew she had far more on her plate and didn't need him to come in and start talking about his relationship problems, plus he had faith, this was just a bad moment, they would work it out and be fine, they would get over it just...they needed a bit of time. He came in from work, and went straight to his bedroom, the house was devoid of the usual noise, and that either meant the twins were asleep or Ava had gone out with them. "Ava?" he called out, trying to keep his voice a little quiet incase the twins were sleeping but was going around trying to spot where she was.

Ava was feeling tired. Thankfully, Vader's parents had taken the twins for the weekend and she'd spent a few hours relaxing in the tub. It was nice, though she would probably have to call them soon. She had just finished drying her hair when she heard Vader call out for her. Her brow furrowed and she walked out front. "Timmy?" She shuffled over and held out her hands. "Your parents took the twins. What are you doing home?" She asked.

Vader glanced at Ava as she approached him and smiled at her before frowning. "I live here," Vader said quickly, he was half sure that he knew what she meant, why she would be asking why he was there, in any scenario, Vader would've probably gone to visit Goku, would've probably stayed with him, but not this time around. "I'll just get some coffee on, you want some?" Vader asked her, already moving towards the kitchen.

Ava raised a brow. "Timmy." She hurried after him, trying to step half into his way and reached out to put her hand on his arm. "Hey. I thought we promised each other no more secrets," She gave him a tender smile. "I know you better than you know yourself. What's wrong?" She asked him gently, concern and worry clear on her face. She could tell something was off with him, and she was running through things in her mind to try and think of what might be the issue.

Vader didn't really want to talk about it really. He wasn't sure what to do about it. He just wasn't sure what was going on, and what to do about it, so he wasn't sure he was ready to talk about it, even with Ava. But he looked at her, seeing the worry on her face. "It's nothing, it's just me and Goku haven't been getting along," he told her, he wasn't necessarily saying that they were fighting, but just that they weren't seeing eye to eye or getting along that much. The man just shrugged, "it's nothing though, we'll work it out," Vader told her, though there wasn't a great amount of certainty in his voice.

Ava blinked, surprised by his answer. She had thought Vader and Goku were solid. Her heart twisted in her chest and she stepped forward, immediately wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in close. "I hope you do," she murmured gently in his ear, holding him close for several long moments. She pulled back and smiled warmly at him, reaching up to brush his hair back. "Why don't we curl up on the couch with some ice cream and relax?" She asked, thinking they could use the time to relax.

Vader didn't really want to focus on it. He was glad that Ava was dropping it, though she did first give him a hug and he was quite happy to just lean into it and let himself be comforted by his oldest and bestest friend. He nodded, "Sure," he agreed, though he was probably still gonna have some coffee, "I'm still making coffee, do you want some?" he was keen to just have some coffee with it and to just enjoy her company, not think about Goku or anything about their relationship.

Ava chuckled at his question, moving to make a few sundaes. "Timmy, have I ever said yes to that question?" She teased him. It didn't take her long to make two delicious looking sundaes before walking to the living room to sit down. "Other than that, how is your day?" She asked, wondering how his photography was going.

Vader laughed lightly and shrugged. "I'll always ask,' Vader told her with a little smile. He got a coffee, finished making it as Ava got the sundaes. He gave a little shrug, "It wasn't bad, work is steady, and it's good work too," Vader said. "I offered a job to Padme, just to help her now she's out of school, but she's already got a job and a plan," He told her laughing lightly. "How were the twins today?"

Ava settled into her seat, leaving his sundae on the coffee table and tucking her feet beneath her. "Well, I'm glad Padme has things working for her." She took a bite of her ice cream. "Mm. Delicious," she murmured. "Isn't Leia graduating this year?" She asked. She'd have to ask Arthur to invite her. She'd talk to her parents, see if that was alright. "The twins are good, they went to your parents house this morning." She told him.

Vader smiled and nodded. He took his ice cream and shook his head, "Next year," he said, Leia was a sixth year and he knew she was doing well, good grades and from what he knew from Padme she was very good at duelling. A little surprising to him, but he knew to each their own. "My parents have been enjoying it, having little babies around. New people to show star wars to," Vader knew the gap between him and his parents and in general between his parents and their magical children still meant they weren't as close as they could be, so he knew they were enjoying having young children around.

Ah, right, next year. Ava took another bite of her ice cream and nodded. "That makes sense, yeah," She felt bad for mixing it up but brushed it off quickly. She giggled at his statement and shook her head. "Hey, can you imagine if they'd named the twins?" She teased him, holding out her spoon. "We would have- erm- Han and- oh, Ahsoka?" She giggled and shook her head. "Wouldn't it have been a wonderful tradition to carry on?" She winked playfully.

Vader gave a little laugh and nod, "I haven't seen it in years...I blocked out most of it," He said jokingly but his name had brought him a good amount of trouble when he'd been growing up so the fact he didn't remember much about the muggle thing he was named after but he was able to now laugh a little along with her at the joke she made. "It would've been a great tradition, but I'm glad you didn't," he laughed lightly. The names she'd given the twins were nice, he liked them.

Ava giggled, waving her spoon. "Oh, I remember. I was there, sitting on you to make you finish them," She winked playfully. She smiled, taking another bite of her ice cream. "Me too, I think they have lovely names." She sighed. "So, since we're avoiding your relationship issues, I'll distract you with the craziness I've put up with." She pointed her spoon at him. "I got into this huge tiff with Noelle Maxwell the other day." She informed Vader, grimacing at just the thought of it.

Vader rolled his eyes at her but was glad they moved on. He wasn't the biggest fan of Noelle, he just didn't really trust the other man. He had little reason to trust and little reason to not trust him. He just didn't have a good opinion on him. He nodded, "What happened?" he asked, wanting to hear about it and help her or just be a good ear to listen to what had happened. He hoped it wasn't anything too bad.

Ava set her ice cream down on the table, knowing she was about to get a bit dramatic throwing her hands around. "That stupid man-" She shook her head, already feeling agitated. "I wasn't sure what I thought, you know, we would talk sometimes and he would hang around once in a while. I was just starting to get used to him popping up, right? And out of nowhere Styx retired and Noelle went and took that creepy old mans job." Ava growled.

"He somehow thought that taking a job that literally removes him from my life was a brilliant idea and then tried to come over and sweeten me up about the whole thing. I was barely alright with being friends, and he somehow thinks I'm about to waste more of my life waiting around for some man- for a Maxwell, no less, to never come back," She had been waving her hands around to make her points, thought mostly just out of exasperation. She sighed and fell back in her seat. "Like I can be bought or something, he brought some lame gift basket like it would just win me over." She shook her head and crossed her arms.

Vader listened to her speak, he'd heard about a new professor at the school by the name of maxwell but hadn't made the connection with Noelle. He didn't know why some of them were quite obsessed with Ava, and he hoped that Noelle would figure out what he wanted and do it appropriately. Though he wasn't sure Ava was going to let them in. "Has he told you what he wants?" Vader asked, he was sure that if she could figure out what he wanted that might make things a little easier. "Do you like him?" Vader asked, perhaps there was more to if Ava liked him or not, "Like honestly, like him like him?"

Ava sighed and brushed her hand through her hair. "I don't know, I can't figure out what he wants." She shook her head. When he asked what she felt. She blushed, standing quickly. "I think we need something stronger than ice cream," She announced, heading back to the kitchen. "I've been practicing, I can make a mean martini. Want one?" She asked, avoiding the question.

Vader gave a little nod to the offer of the drink. "Sure, but when you come back, you should tell me how you feel about him? Cause it doesn't matter how he feels, it's about you," Vader told her. He knew that if she was interested in his love life he should be interested in her and given that Noelle was around a lot, she probably liked him somewhat.

Ava set to work, mixing them up some drinks. "I don't know what you're talking about Timmy, there's nothing to say," she blushed, trying to brush it off as she returned with their drinks. "It's not like he's going to stick around, so there's nothing to talk about," She shrugged, settling in and folding her legs beneath her. She sipped her drink, trying to act as innocent as she could manage.

Vader rolled his eyes slightly at her. "Have you tried telling him how you feel?" he knew he wasn't exactly the person to be telling somone else how to be, he had one boyfriend and things weren't going well...so he couldn't exactly say if it was good advice, but being honest with someone was always the best thing. It was the thing to do, the thing to be done. "Well....if he's teaching that means he'll probably be about a bit more...,"

Ava sipped her drink, pointedly staring at the glass. "We... fought. Then he took off his jacket and made some food while I was still trying to kick him out." She brushed at her hair, not looking at Vader. "Stubborn. Must be a Maxwell thing," She grumbled, cradling her drink in her hands.

Vader laughed lightly at what she said, "Sorry, that's just objectively a little funny," Vader told her with a little smile. "Do you want me to get Leia to ask what his intentions are?" he asked with a little smile. He was mostly trying to figure out what she might want to do next. What she would be interested in with him. "I can always ask Goku if there are any age appropriate guys to set you up with?" he suggested, perhaps dating others might be a good idea.

Ava shot Vader a look as he laughed, pouting just a bit and turning her head away from him. She sighed softly, shaking her head at all his suggestions. "I don't need anyone to find out his intentions, I don't want to know what they are." She sighed, sipping her drink. "I don't need anyone, Timmy. I'm not in the mood to try and find someone to date. I have the twins, I have you, I have my career, I have Alice. I don't need anything else." She looked to Vader and smiled warmly, holding out her hand. "You're more than enough man for me, Vader Hume," she teased him with a playful wink.

Vader listened to what she said and shrugged a little. He looked a little sheepish at her statement, he felt a little bad about pushing it, but he didn't understand in part why she entertain Noelle so much if she actually wasn't interested. Perhaps she would be if he was but wasn't willing to think about it if it wasn't certain. "I love you Ava," he told her, perhaps more seriously than her tease but he was serious. She had always been a solid in her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back