Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Horror was not sure why this guy would be in the dungeons, but eh, as soon as he knew from description. Ravenclaw. Looked like a know it all but not someone to shove another's face in it. Sooner or later, he found the third year, but he still asked with some uncertainty, "Emmanual Okoye?"

@Emmanuel Okoye

Even though Emmanuel had been searching for poeple himself in the dungeons, he was a little surprised that this would be where he was stopped. "That is me," he replied to young boy with a friendly and warm tone.

Horror finally managed to get the Ravenclaw. He pulled out the pink rose and a note, and held it out to him. "This is for you, from someone else obviously."

Thank you for always being kind to me. You're very smart and handsome, and I like spending time with you.

Emmanuel smiled and took the pink rose. He took the rose too and opened it. He was surprised that given the nature of the rose that there was no note attached to it. it was just a nice and complimentary pink rose with no one he could thank. "They didn't sign their name," he said with a little smile. "Which is a pity, but thank you,"

Horror did not read the note, obviously, so Emmanual saying that they did not sign their name made him raise an eyebrow. That was unfortunate. "Why bother writing a note if you aren't going to sign it? Seems cowardly." Horror shrugged his shoulders. But he was done here. He gave a small wave to the Ravenclaw. "Have fun figuring it out. Enjoy the dying plant." Horror turned to walk off to finish out his deliveries.

Emmanuel considered it. "Perhaps they just are unsure how I'd react if I knew it was them," he said with a shrug, because that would be the reason he could think of. "I will enjoy both. You enjoy handing out the dying plants," Emmanuel said. "Happy Valentine's Day, friend,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back