Forgetting something.

Now she was the one confused, Jon felt himself grin "Well yeah...I like that." he said as he watched her face deepen into a cherry color blush. He didn't mean for her to blush that way, but kust like he said before he was born with it, and just now notice that girls are starting to notice him. "So its offical." he said as he fought back earges to wanted to hug her again, damn beautiful girl!

Zehava grinned. 'Yep, we are officially... A couple.' She laughed, finding the word unusual. He was her first 'Boyfriend'.
'So, now that we're going out, do you think it's ok to hug?' She asked, leaning forwards and sliding her arm over his shoulder.

"Yeah I guess so if you like hugging that is." Jon chuckle as he pulled his arms around her waist. He knew he felt his heart beat alot faster than normal, he was hugging the most gorgeous girl in the world, he hope he wouldn't fall to fast. Well he's a guy so he just his feelins take over him, though he wasn't going to rush into something she didn't want to do.

Zehava felt his heart beating next to hers. Adreneline rushed through her body as she got closer to the guy she was falling in love with. It was strange, how they had only been together for 10 minutes, and already she felt like she wanted to be with him forever.
'I don't want to go too fast or anything...' She said, but she didn't mean it. She could stay for hours just being next to him.
Suddenly, she moved her head closer to his, wondering if she looked like a fool. Maybe he wasn't that sort of guy.
'Sorry.' She said, but she was so close to him, she had to whisper. 'But... I really like you.' She grinned, her forehead against his.

Jon felt her lean closer, its not like it was before he guessed. If she felt comfortable than he was alright with her being close to him. Hearing her faint whispers, those words we're like music to his ears, man she had him already at that. "Well I like you to." he smiled looking down into her angel eyes, yes most deft she was an angel, and he was one lucky guy. He felt his hands tremble, to much emotion at onces, it was to hard to control his urges but he manage. "Maybe we should go inside and grab a bite to eat." he felt himself say, hoping it would direct him elsewhere.

Zehava stepped back, slightly dissapointed by Jon's approach.
'Yeah, I could eat.' She looked up at him. 'Why not?'
She was excited to go somewhere with him, and she noticed his hands trembling.
'Are you ok?' She asked gently, worried about him not feeling comfortable with her acting how she was. She could change if she wanted, she made that clear in her mind. Anything for the guy she loved.

"Yeah I'm fine." he said a smile curling on his lips now, as he laced his fingers with hers. "Just getting used to it is all." he held her hand close, he was trying so hard to be a gentleman. Its how his father had taught him to be, but he wasn't his father. Walking in as the castles door open, they headed towards the mass hall, he noted his brother talking towards the other crossroads. "There goes my brother Jay." he pointed him out as he sat with Zehava.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back