Forgetting something.

Zehava Brimital

Zehava stood pointlessly on the lawn, scanning the horizon. She thought about doing a sketch, but swore when she realized she'd left it behind. She turned back the way she had come, she bumped straight into somebody.
'Oh! I'm so sorry, I'm clumsy...' She said in a hurry. She looked up for the first time, to see who this person was. The light was in her eyes, and the figure was blurry. When her eyes adjusted, she could see clearly.
She smiled, although she hadn't seen him around before. Pushing a wisp of hair behind her ear, she started apologizing again.

Jon had was holding his bows&arrows a sport he taken up just a few years back, when he bumped into someone he never seen before. The girl must of been clearly looking down, because Jon was very tall and broly looking. Matter fact his roomates and friends usually called him the sayian of their dorms. "No its okay." he said with a smirk, couldn't help but notice the girl was insanly beautiful. She must either be Russian or Hispanic one of them two, he couldn't tell, all he notice that he was staring at her for to long. "Sorry..I never seen you before.." he blurted out without thinking.

As the boy smirked, Zehava felt embarrassed. He stared at her, making her feel slightly uneasy, but she felt like she should stay and talk to him. It wasn't cold, so she didn't see why it would matter.
'No, I havn't seen you either... Obviously.' She said with a nervous giggle. She had to look up to see his face, and she smiled at him.
'What were you doing out?'She asked, before realizing what he was holding.

"Its a sport called archery, bows and arrows of course you must've heard it from somewhere." Jon started to explain with a bit details. "Well normally my targets are big blocks of wood, seeing as they hard enough to pierce." he said looking up at the girl still. "I usually practice near the forest." he added still smiling as he showed her one of the arrows that had a sharpen point to it. "I'm Jon by the way and you are?"

Zehava blushed from being so silly. She stared for a moment at the arrow, but then back to Jon. She couldn't stop looking at him, and he made her go weak.
'Zehava. Brimital.' She smiled up at him. 'I was just wandering around, and I went back for my sketch book... But I bumped into you.'
She felt mesmerised by him, even though they had just met.
Love at first sight she thought, not realising that she was laughing aloud.

Zehava, she sure was pretty, man was he staring at her so much. There were only a few that ever capture Jon attention, one of them being his good friend Zauk. She had a boyfriend though, so she was off limit, Jon was curious to know this girl now."Oh you sketch?" he ask with a smile letting his hands safety fall to his side, bows and arrows can be very harmful.

Zehava looked down to cover her blush.
'Yeah, I sketch, but I'm not that good.' She said, not wanting to boast. She was slightly glad she didn't have her sketch book with her, because she didn't like people to see her work.
She looked back up, the light shining in her eyes. She was sure he was staring at her in a strange way. She blushed again, her cheeks flushing.

"Wow wish you didn't leave your sketch book inside." he said noticing she was blushing, her cheeks becoming a rose blush color. "Well your always welcome to walk with me if you like. I mean I have nothing to do but this..." he trail off saying hoping she say yes. She was so beautiful, Jon felt his eyes cross pass her face, slightly down her form but not in a obvious way. Something about her, made his legs sort of buckle a bit. Jon felt like he had stroken gold by this time, perfect timing to go outside today he thank Merlin for this.

'Yeah, why not?' She said, crossing her arms self-conciously. 'I'd love to.'
She smiled delicately at him, imagining a sketch version of him. Did he feel the same?
'Look... This is pretty hard to say.' She paused for a moment. 'But... I think I want to get to know you more... Yeah?' She said quietly. It was only hard to say because she would have felt very embarrassed if he hated her. He was still staring, but in a nice way.
'Sorry, I shouldn't have asked.' She waved her hands around to indicate that she was crazy.
Suddenly she looked up at him, and straight into his eyes. Her mind went blank, as she took in how amazing he was.

"I'd love that." He couldn't help but laugh, she was silly to . "How bout I take you to the upcoming ball and well ummm we could know each other lot better?" he asked her hoping she say yes. Girls like her were hard to come by, he felt his grin widing awaiting her answer. Even if she say no, he still had a chance either way. After all she just ask to get to know him a little more, Jon had imagine he had dranked liquid luck today.

Zehava didn't know what to say.
'I.. Um.' She stuttered. 'Well yeah, why not? It would be a missed oppurtunity not to.' She managed to say.
She really wanted to go with him, but she hid her enthusiasm slightly.
'Well, that's cool then.' She grinned at him, and then looked down, feeling unsure of what she should do now.

"Great" Jon felt himself cheese his grin wide as ever. "I don't mean to be rude." he started off again. "Your name are you Russian? Or Hispanic?" he couldn't wait, he wanted to know more about her now. Was it noticeable that he liked her already? Or to much wanted to get to know her now instead of waiting for Drumstrang upcoming formal ball.

'No.' She blushed again. 'My mum just wanted to name me weirdly. I'm English.' She said, smiling. She noticed his enthusiasm. He really likes me.
Zehava was already looking forwards to the ball with Jon. She didn't know when it was, but she couldn't wait.
'Can you dance well then?' She asked, already assuming he could. She would need some practice, and hoped he wouldn't ask her to dance right there on the spot. She would have fainted.

"Oh I see." Jon grin almost baring his pearly white to her. Jon had a feeling this girl must of have bewitched, somehow he was falling fast and hard. When she asked if he could dance he had to think about that question. "Well I'm okay dancer if you count dancing with you mum." he brighten embarrassingly. "We used to host loads of party when my mum was alive, she passed away couple years ago so we stop hosting parties. It was kind of her thing, so we felt if we did host them we be sadden by her memories." he talked on a bit. Jon was still holding his bows and arrows, slipping his wand into his left hand he made them vanish back to his dorm. He could always find other times to enjoy his hobby, right now he was to busy at staring at perfection at the moment. "I bet your a great dancer?"

'Well you could put it that way.' Zehava said, grinning. Suddenly she looked at her watch.
'Jon I have to go! I promised I would meet someone... I'll see you at the ball!' She gabbled quickly. Then, surprising herself, she leant forwards and kissed him gently on the cheek. She smiled cheekily, and headed off to the Institute. She turned back, waving to him, blew him a kiss, and went inside.
She felt bad leaving him, and almost hoped he would follow and tell her not to leave.
Yeah, right she thought, but still felt hopeful.
She looked round to see if he was there.

Jon had looked at her puzzled but with a smirk expression on his face. "Do you really have to go?" he called after, waving slowly as she walked away. He probably put in a awkward position in some way, and he hope he didn't scare her off. She was truly beautiful, a one of a kind for him, was he really going to fall for her easily. "Yes no doubt." he answered his own question sort of looking dumbstrucked for a few minutes.

Zehava heard him call her. She was sure her friend wouldn't mind if she was late.
She started heading back to him, jogging, and then running. It didn't take long to reach him, and she took hold of his hands in a friendly way.
'I'm sorry, I can stay, we can talk.' She said, smiling at him.

Jon was smiling as he held her hand, was it to sun, guess not. Girls in this genereation were lot different when his father was young. "Yes please do stay I thought you was scared or I did something wrong." he chuckle as he slide his arm around her shoulders getting comfortable with her being around. "So may I ask do you have a boyfriend?" he asked in a alluring manner, Jon finally had the confident to talk to girls this way. It was getting easier for him every time, maybe he was the lady men instead of Jay. Than again the Hollawarth men do have that sort of attarction that ladies seems to go for.

Zehava opened her mouth.
Was he asking her out??
'No, I don't.' She said quietly. 'Do you have a girlfriend?' She felt slightly embarrassed asking, but he seemed to be confident so she hid her shyness.

"No I don't think my girlfriend would like me touching a girl this way." he chuckles as they walk towards the lawn. Sliding his arms down, his hand into his pocket, he didn't want to pressure to much but he asked anyways. "So how can a guy like me get to be boyfriend to a girl like you?" he grin awaiting her answers. If she reject him, he feel put down, he wouldn't let it show, it was hard not to act this way.

Zehava wasn't sure how to answer that.
'Well, good looks.' She paused, grinning. 'And it's good to be funny.'
She was slightly disspointed that his hand had gone into his pocket, but she didn't show it. She was starting to feel more comfortable, and blushing less.
'Maybe... We could go somewhere one day?' She hinted, hoping he got it.

((Look at my spoiler :D))

"Well would if I was to say I want you to be my girlfriend some day." he said while kicking the dirt in fron of him, he was getting anxious. I mean he only dated two girls in the past but they didn't last long. He wouldn't even consider them exs, he was to busy trying to get Zauk to notice him more beyond the frienship level but he knew it wasn't going to happen. Being the person that he is, he wanted to finally at least be in a decent relationship for once now and Zehava gave a whole new defintion of the word beauty. "So what do you say to that?" he asked

{{I should do one :p }}

'I'd say... Yeah, I really would like that.' Her smile widened, her jaws aching. 'So...' She started to fidget. 'Tell me about you.'
She swivelled her eyes towards his face, looking at every detail.

((Sorry short post))

Jon wasn't sure if that was definite yes for now, or yes for later girls were so complicated. He let it slide though, his hands making small movements in his pocket. "Well your asking question to getting to know me or what?" he laughed shaking his head. "No I'm kidding sorry I got that from my younger brother." he laughed again staring into her eyes. "Well I'm your average complicated young man." he grin he couldn't help but make small jokes to ligheten up the mood.

Zehava laughed. 'It's ok, yeah, I want to get to know you.' She said. He looked a bit dissapointed, as she tried to work out why.
'So, are we... Dating?' She asked, blushing again. Damn you blush, she said in her head.
She wanted to, and hoped he would say yes. I'm finally going to have a boyfriend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back