Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Healing
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily was kicking around a few ideas for her future, with it being so imminent. Thinking of her future had brought several things to the front of her mind, including her fear of reliving her mothers past. In an attempt to reach out to her friends to make sure they would remain her friends, she had decided to seek out Lars first. She'd seen Elliot on the way to school, and she wanted to talk to a few more people before school was over. She hurried through the corridors, eyes lighting up as she spotted the tall Ravenclaw. "Lars! Lars, wait for me," She called, hurrying after him and hoping he had heard her.

Lars van Houten

🌻 Dutch | Shy | Painter | Co-Captain | 7th year🌻

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Blake)
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
It was difficult for Lars to focus on anything, his mind was constantly wandering back to Blake and when he could see the Slytherin next. He had been spoiled with the other boy staying with him over the break, and now he was used to getting to see Blake whenever he wanted. Unfortunately, they were both fairly busy at school. Lars as a prefect and both of them as Quidditch captains. He hoped he could sit with Blake at dinner tonight, at least. Lars was shaken out of his thoughts when someone called his name, he slowed his pace and looked behind him to see Lily approaching him. He smiled and waved at her. "Hi Lily."

Lillian Lockwood

Nature- Sweet- Shy- Healing- Alone

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Healing
Wand
Lily came out of the crowd, giggling breathlessly. "There you are, hi," She greeted, smiling brightly up at him. "How-" She started, but her eyes widened as she saw the lip ring. "Lars," Her smile brightened, and she giggled. "What is that? When did you- that's really cool, it looks great on you," she complimented. It reminded her of Onyx, and she made a mental note to go see him.

Lars van Houten

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Blake)
Wand
Lars flushed a little as he saw Lily's gaze move to his lip, and he fought the urge to hide it behind his hand. He wondered why he had done something like that when he hated people staring at him or standing out in any way. But it had felt right at the time. "Uh, it's a piercing. Over break. And uh, thanks." He said a little sheepishly.

Lillian Lockwood

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Healing
Wand
Lily giggled, nodding and reaching to lace her arm through his. "You know I haven't seen you in ages, wanna go sit and chat somewhere?" She asked, looking up to him with bright eyes.

Lars van Houten

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Blake)
Wand
Lars easily let Lily take his arm and nodded at her question, shrugging a bit. "Sure... It's been a while, but mostly because we just had a break." He told her with a slight smile. "You lead the way." He added gently, happy to let Lily decide where they'd sit.

Lillian Lockwood

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Healing
Wand
Lily winced as he mentioned the break. "I hope you had a better break than I did," She sighed, placing her hand over her other in the crook of his elbow. "I can't believe it's our last year," She mused softly, leading him slowly down the hall. "Lars, um," she looked away a moment before glancing up at him. "I'm worried. When my mom graduated, she lost everything. Her family, her friends. Everyone she went to school with forgot her." She tightened her grip a little on his arm, looking away and tucking her hair behind her ear. "We... we're still going to be friends, aren't we? You're not just... going to fly off into the sunset with Blake and I'll never see you again?" She asked, peeking up at him again.

Lars van Houten

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Blake)
Wand
Lars frowned as Lily mentioned her break having been bad. "Oh? What happened?" He asked her, wondering if something was going on with her siblings or something. "My break was pretty good." He said, not sure if he should mention that was mostly because of Blake.

He listened as Lily listed her concerns about graduating, frowning a bit at her words. He blinked down at her. "How could you think I would forget you after graduation?" He asked her, a little hurt that she would think so. Was she still thinking about the time when he and Elliot had broken up? She had seemed to see that as him abandoning her, too. "Of course we'll be friends." He said. "I need more people than just Blake in my life."

Lillian Lockwood

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Healing
Wand
Lily hesitated, realizing she hadn't told Lars about Jasper. She sighed. "I had... kind of been seeing someone, casually. It wasn't... a big deal, really, but..." she bit her lip, her hold on Lars' arm tightening ever so slightly. "When I asked him if he thought we could ever be anything more, he couldn't give me an answer, so I... I ended it." She shook her head, looking down glumly at her feet.

She relaxed a little when he reassured her, looking up to him and smiling softly. "I'm sorry. My mother lost everything when she graduated. And I... Well, every romance I've been involved in has ended badly. I guess I was starting to worry maybe I would graduate the way she did." She shook her head, looking up to him with a shy smile. "But I should have more faith in you."

Users who are viewing this thread