Ford's First Team Practiceq

Ford Harkonnen

Wand
It's made of wood, I suppose
Ford sauntered down onto the pitch. For once he could say he was slightly nervous, unlike the Slytherin Team, he didn't know many of these teammates personally, just their performances on the pitch. Broom in hand, he stopped on the edge of the pitch. Courtney and Bruin were each formidable opponents, and his team would need to be in top form to stand up to either of them. With rumors of a game within the next two or three weeks, they would need to practice hard. He turned to the school to watch for his team to come down.

((Bruin, thou hast forced my hand. :p

Additionally, in reference to team names; PM your ideas to me and I shall make a poll for everyone to vote on.))

Estrella strolled down onto the pitch, wondering how club teams was going to go again. She found it kind of weird that she wasn't going to be on the Assault anymore, but decided that she would give this team a try. She was slightly relieved when she heard that Ford was the captain; at least, this would be tolerable.

"Hey Ford," she greeted, waving her hand once as she held her Amethyst Streak in the other hand. Not having much else to say, however, she stood around, waiting for practice to ensue.

Crispin squinted in the sun, his Firebolt slung over his shoulder. He made good time and was walking onto the field when he saw Ford. He gave a small salute, grinning crookedly.

"Oi oi, Cap'n," he smirked. Crispin couldn't wait to practice with his new team. He was thrilled that Ford was still his captain. He noticed Estrella and nodded at her. "Hey Estrella."

(Sorry, I've gotta go for the night. This team rocks! :D )

Lily walked down to the pitch, her Scarlett Streak in hand. She was a little aprehensive, not knowing what it would be like to have Ford as a captain. She barely knew him, having only met him once or twice. She felt better when she saw Estrella on the pitch already, she started to relax a bit. She hurried over to her friend. "Hey Strella! You ready for this?" Lily asked as she looked around. She noticed one of her classmates was there too, as well as Ford. She nodded to both of them, waiting to see what happened next.

Zoe walked down to the quidditch pitch with her Scarlet Streak, and wearing her funny looking goggles, and gloves. She saw that Ford, Estrella, Lily and Crispin were already there, and walked to them.

"Hey Ford, Crispin, Lily, Estrella." She said, all in one breath. She was excited and nervous to be on a new team yet again, but knew some people already. She was really excited, and hopeful that these teams would be the permanent ones.

Rhyspa walked onto the quidditch pitch, her Amythest Streak in her hand. She was excited for the first practice with the new team. She didn't know what to expect with Ford as her new captain. Rhyspa had only met him once at the halloween dance as Keala's date.

"Hey guys," she grinned at her teammates. "How goes it?"

Crispin was glad he worked at the QQS and got to meet most of his team there. He said hello to everyone who joined them, glad to see Zoe there.
He absently rubbed at his Firebolt with his sleeve, trying to get a glob of something off of the handle. Was that jelly? He squinted and gave it a closer inspection. Nope, jam. Last time he flew while eating.

"So who else is on our team?"

"Hmm, I'm not so sure." Zoe said, "But I'm excited for them to come so we can get started." She then looked around the pitch for any sign of a newcomer, in case they could also be part of the team.

Ford nodded to all his new teammates as they arrived, "We are only missing Katie Lovegood at this point," Ford said dryly, "However, we shall begin now." He walked over to a trunk that was nearby on the pitch, which he had gotten there earlier, and kicked it open to reveal all the ball required for a game of quidditch. "We're going to split up into two teams. Zoe, Rhyspa, and I will be on one team. While Lily, Crispin, and Estrella will be on another. Zoe, you will play as keeper." Ford said quickly, "Does everybody understand?"

Katie walked into the pithch holding her nimbus 2000 in her hand.She was very nerveous since she didnt know most of her new team mates.She thought of how she used to walk to the pitch and find all her Griffindor teammates hovering when she was late.today simmilarly she noticed that it was only her who was late.She could not find many familliar faces.
"Hello!Am I late?"she asked Ford.

Lily nodded in understanding of Ford's instructions. She looked at Estrella and Crispin, then asked, "Which goal is ours?"

Estrella hopped onto her broom, zooming over to the goal hoops on the right hand side. "These ones work," she bellowed, grinning, and eager to try out her new keeper defences.

"Alright," Rhyspa said, mounting her broom. "Do you want me to play beater?" she asked.

"Hello Katie," Ford said, and explained his practice outline to her, "But you replace me." He turned to Rhyspa, "Everyone will be playing their own positions except for Zoe, who will be playing Keeper as opposed to Seeker."

((I just didn't feel like typing the outline out again, Katie. Do you understand what I'm saying though? :cool:))

"Okay," she said. Rhyspa ran over to her bag and pulled out her beaters bat. Once it was tight in her grip she mounted her broom again and hovered, waiting for the que.

Lily jumped on her broom and took off after Estrella. "Looks good to me." She smiled and then yelled to Crispin. "Come on Crispin! We need to figure out our plan of attack!"

"Alright everybody," Ford said and picked up a quaffle from the chest and unlatched a bludger, but kept his foot on it so that it wouldn't escape, "Ready?"

Rhyspa grinned mischeviously as she hovered on her broom. She gripped her bat, ready for the bludger.

"Ready, Captain!" she said.

(Err, sorry I had a virus, but It's all gone now :) )

Zoe nodded her head, she remembered that she had played as a keeper once, on the Slytherin team during their first practise. She mounted her broom, and zoomed towards the hoops closest to them.
"I'm Game." She called out.

"Hellz yah!" Estrella called out, eager to start the game as she spun in circles around the goal hoops. She was eager to show off some of her new keeper defences.

(Sorry!)

Crispin zoomed over toward Lily and Estrella, hovering in mid air in front of them. "Just tell me where you want me,"he grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back