Joel Gilligan

OOC First Name
Steven
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
I figured to post this here,

I was thinking to maybe start some sort of group rp - for those who want at least - because of all the first years. Reasons? Well, for all the first years - for those who wish to join - to get to know each other and start some new friendships and stuff, wouldn't that be nice?

So if you're interested please leave a comment below with your first year(s) and perhaps a little bit of information. :)

Joel Gilligan
Joel comes from a pretty decent family, his parents both went to Hogwarts in their teen years, and now it's his turn to go. Joel does not have any siblings and is sometimes bothered by the fact that he hasn't got any brothers or sisters. He likes to read and play games such as tag but is also very clumsy, and doesn't mind being messy at all. All together you could say that Joel's a playful young boy who likes to do something.

( Sorry for if my Enligsh is bad sometimes :pop: )

Hey! ^_^
Okay, so I sorted this year, and I got a Gryffindor firstie to offer you.

Desideratus has a tendency to run away. He does not like being confined to people or places, and suffers from severe claustrophobia that drives his need to be out and about. Desi's parents died when he was very young and so he barely remembers them - he was raised by his eldest sister, who left school towards her end years to care for him. His home life was never really stable because of this shift in responsibility for his sister, and her having to care for and raise his older brother and sisters. He originated from France, but recently moved into his other older sister's place (he has a few siblings) with her partner, her partner's lion animagus roommate, and her partner's son. Desideratus misses these people and wants to return to them, but knows he is physically incapable of escaping the school. Doesn't mean he won't give it a red-hot try.

Your opinion? :)

I think Joel and Desideratus could be very good friend.

Joel can make him feel like Hogwarts is his home and that Desideratus can have a good time and fun time while being here. Opening him up a bit if it's necessary.

I have Soren who could join under the right circumstances. He's not really one to approach people because he can't verbally communicate properly but I'd be interested in seeing him in a group RP. He has a roleplay going on with Desideratus currently so I might be able to work in a reason for him being around based off of his relationship with Des.

His biography is in his signature if you wanted to look, but I haven't gotten around to filling too much out. :jesse:

I might have an idea how Soren could join in, based on their relationship. Tell me if I've to send you a PM or post it here, ok? :)

Feel free to send off a PM. :)

Soren Sedridor said:
I have Soren who could join under the right circumstances. He's not really one to approach people because he can't verbally communicate properly but I'd be interested in seeing him in a group RP. He has a roleplay going on with Desideratus currently so I might be able to work in a reason for him being around based off of his relationship with Des.:
Des is not above dragging people, Jesse. :r :p

Anyway, I like it. As long as Joel's not one to physically stop his (often absurd) ideas, then Desideratus would be happy to befriend him, and would be willing to listen to a move level-headed voice once he begins to settle. Although, he will for some time downright refuse to call Hogwarts 'home', he will always need a few friends to smooth out some of his more rougher edges.

I can offer Lily and Emily (not mine). Both identical twins, they're polar opposites. Lily is boisterous, interested in chatting and not much else. Emily is serious and hard working (played by Dakota in case you're wondeirng).

Oh and, sorting for Lily is coming soon ;)

@Jesse: I have send it.

@James: Sure, the more, the merrier. That's were group RP's are for, right? I hope five (if Dakota is in) people (including your own character of course!) isn't too much for everyone?

This Is Rose :D Lily's Identical Twin.... Who Is not called Emily (Where did that come from James?)

hi! I have one first year that I know for sure would get along with Joel. Her name is Viviana Nacht (I can pm you her bio link if you'd want). Viviana is a very kind, bubbly young woman. She firmly believes that everyone should have a reason to smile, and enjoys being that reason, even if she is making a fool of herself. She has co-dependency issues, meaning she stays on friendships and is helpful to people who can be very mean to each other. Viviana would love to be at the party, however she may just be flitting around to make sure everyone has enough to drink and doesn't need anything, rather than having a good time xD.

Feel free to PM me if you have anymore questions!

If Desideritus and Joel strike up a friendship, he is likely to run into my Dina Stanley. She's a bit of a brute and tries and mostly fails to help or hinder Desi's escape plans. Make of that what you will. xD

Okay, because more people joined, I think we are good in terms of characters, so let's wrap this up and decide how each and everyone could blend in perfectly. I say let's do this by using skype or is it no problem for all you guys to do it in here?

Depends on everyone's timezones and work/etc

Personally, I say someone starts a topic, and we go from there. Some small planning would need to be done simply because of the size, but nothing too strenuous. One of the characters could be doing something eye-catching, that would surely attracted some attention from others, and then once we have established what drew them to the area, we just go for it.

@James Joel would too

Viviana probably wouldn't do much, but she'd greet everyone once it's started.

If it was Lily doing something eye catching Rose would be there, but if it was someone else, Rose would most likely be dragged by Lily. Rose can be very reluctant.

If it was Lily, what would she do? Because Joel would probably trip over his own feet or something like that.

Desi attempting to escape would really reel you guys in, I should think ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back