Alaska Waterhouse

OOC First Name
Birdie
Sexual Orientation
too young
Wand
Curved 15 Inch Swishy Mahogany Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hey Guys,

I want to plot for Alaska's future years, at Hogwarts and beyond. I'm hoping to develop every kind of relationship really: friendships, romantic, and not-so-frienships (probably the easiest:p). I honestly have no end goal in mind yet so - please hit me with all of your ideas, it can be anything!!

I'm just wanting to get connections going, and wanting to get some rp flow! :)

Thanks again.
P.S Her bio is attached (and is in progress)

Hi, Birdie

I could offer you Hunter Baird, he's starting HNZ this year too. He's not very well developed yet but I'm going there. All I know for now about him is that he's athletic, kind hearted but shy. He doesn't like to argue with people and he's a well-behave kid. Hunter is Abilene's stepbrother, they don't see eye to eye when they Abilene visits them for the summer. Not that they hate each other, they just don't feel comfortable with each other.

So yep, that's it for now on him. Questions and concerns just pm me.

Hey Birdie,

I have Aaron here, they've met once before (the infamous book shop RP) and I think they could be really interesting together. Whether that be friends, enemies, future love interest or all three :p

The basics of Aaron is that he loves winding people up and watching the madness unfold, he loves being involved in mischievous activities but he is more of a watcher than an actual doer. He's not a horrible person but he's not an overly nice person either. I'm still working on his development but you can take a look at what's there and get back to me ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back