Not open for further replies.

Raymond Mandy

OOC First Name
Lovi
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Hello everyone!! I am mainly posting this for Raymond, but there is another character I want to do stuff with as well.

Raymond Mandy. Ray Ray is a sixth year Slytherin who thinks he does not deserve happiness because all of his plans for his education have fallen through. He is passing with the bare minimum, and he is deeply disappointed in himself. This inner turmoil is the reason he is prickly, sensitive, and difficult to get along with. He has trouble with opening up to others, and his only source of companionship, his twin sister, has grown away from him. But, I want my Ray Ray to find love. He is currently questioning his sexuality. After going through his whole life looking at females, he has started looking at males differently. He's never had a serious interest in love before, but he has started to worry about being left alone for the rest of his life.

So, if you think you have anyone that can try and show Raymond where the hope and light is, post here or PM me and I will give you my Skype. I also have an idea about making a final for him, but I want to see what everyone else has because that is so much more fun!!!

Allisan Sekibo-Iwu. Allisan is one of my new characters from one of the new magical schools! She attends Uagadou, and she is a second year. He character development is here, if you want to check it out. I have not played with her yet, and I really want to! She is a very active girl. She loves climbing and sports of any kind. She's tall for her age year old standing at 5"6'. She is very extroverted and proud of her heritage and family. She is protective over people she does not even know, and she won't stand for injustice. She is willing to sacrifice every part of her being to push human kind towards greatness. Her favorite color is orange, and she is an average student. However, she excels in Herbology and Transfiguration.

Penpals would be so fun!!! And, I just want to get her up and moving because I think she is just so awesome and deserves attention! xD

Thanks all!!! <3 :wub:

OMG I want to do penpals!!

Donna: Yay!!!!

I am still open for more plots. They would not start immediately, as schoolwork is picking up, but I like planning things! :)

If you want to do something brief with Raymond, in terms of romance plots, he could have brief thing or something with either Isaiah or Orwell, Isaiah's pretty openly bi, and Orwell is pan, both of whom would not mind small things, either to help him understand himself better. I can't offer love, like long term things but I'd happy to help in his attempt to have a better understanding/first fling.

Let me know!

Emzies!!! :hug:

Since he is still figuring himself out, I wouldn't mind something brief for Raymond. I think it would be super entertaining to have either of your boys openly hit on Raymond. I personally am feeling Orwell because he handled Ray Ray so well in their rose topic. I think he'd totally be able to make Raymond speechless. It honestly depends on which one you want to play with more because I love the idea of both!

I would be very happy with doing a little bit of Orwell and Raymond, Orwell was a little startled by Raymond but he'd be curious about him and definitely want to find out more. I'd be happy to have a little interaction between them, see where it goes, I think given the right circumstances he would hit on him. Would you like start something or shall I?

I can start something since I have been working on bios all day. xD I'll skype you the link when it is done!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back