OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Delilah was close to being finished with her deliveries but she had to pay a quick stop to the seventh floor to try and find one of the last one on her list. She knew Hildegard in passing since they had lessons together but she hadn't ever really talked to her before. Maybe this would be a good way to introduce herself. Thankfully Delilah spotted her quickly and walked over. "Hello! I have a rose for you!" she said brightly and pulled out a yellow rose.

@Hildegard de Valeriane

Hilda was sitting in a corner of the seventh floor reading when she saw Delilah, a third-year Ravenclaw with whom she had shared lessons, approaching."Hi Delilah!...Another one ?! I'm really spoiled today." she said, reaching out to take the rose. It's being the third that was brought to her. She was trying to guess who had send this one .

Delilah gave the other girl a curious look. "Oh really?" she asked curiously. "Must be your luck day." she added with a small laugh before pulling out the note that went along with the flower. "Here you go. Hope it's a good one." she said when she handed it over.

Hilda!

It's not a bracelet, but I hope this rose will do. Thanks for being a great friend and roommate! Happy Valentine's Day!

Harper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back