Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Landon had been having quite a long day trying to find so many people all in a short amount of time, but all in all, the man was quite enjoying himself. He had tried a few times to find the next boy on his list, but to no avail, until he remembered that the boy was creative and a musician. How could he have forgotten? The man had never been into the Conglomerated Arts Room before, and so felt a little like a fish out of water as he entered the room and tried scanning it for the boy. He could see a few other rose deliveries happening too so perhaps it wasn't such an odd place to deliver a rose after all. "Silas, are you here?" he asked the room, hoping he would appear somewhere.

Silas was laying on a couch, legs propped up on the arm, scanning through a recent copy of Witch Weekly, when he heard someone say his name. "Professor Carter, what's up?" he said, swinging his legs to the floor. "Have you come to make some art?"

Landon couldn't help but chuckle a little as Silas asked if he was there to make some art. "Me? Definitely not. There's not a single creative bone in my body." he said, shaking his head. "I'm on deliveries today, and for the first time too." He reached into the basket he was holding and rummaged around a little until he found the right one. Bright yellow in colour, Landon held the rose out to the boy which had a short note tied to its stem. "You have a friend."

SUIT BUDDIES!!

- Senna

Silas understand Professor Carter's artistic hesistations and gladly took the rose, opening up the note. "Suit buddies!" he responded loudly, looking up with a smile. "Thanks!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back