OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
11 in Knotted Silver Lime, Dragon Heartstring Core
Juniper was running around like crazy today what with her receiving roses and trying to deliver them. She decided to quickly make her way down to the pitch to practice and hoped she'd find Connor, which she did. "Oh head boooooooooy!" she yelled, running into the middle of the pitch.

After having a decent amount of luck in the school grounds, Connor had decided to pop his head into the Quidditch pitch to see if he could find anyone else on his rose delivery list. He had just accepted that it was a failed endeavour and turned around to head back to the school when he heard someone calling out, laughing slightly as he spotted Juniper. "Hey!" He said cheerfully, relieved to run into one of the few people in his year who didn't have any problems with him he knew of. "How are your deliveries going?"

Juniper was glad to see other seventh years were helping out with roses. It was a sweet tradition and an easy way for younger students to feel involved. "They're going pretty well. I actually have one for you," she said, rummaging in her bag for the note. "Sorry, it was attached. How about yours - need any help?"

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Hope you have a great day!
xoxo Poppy

Connor was pleasantly surprised when Juniper said she had a rose for him, still a little struck by how many he had gotten over the course of the day. He accepted the rose with a small smile. "Thanks! I'm good for help, I reckon. I don't have many more to go." He smiled, opening the note. Rebuilding his friendship with Poppy had been one of the best parts of an otherwise terrible year, and he was overwhelmingly relieved to hear from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back