Following mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark laughed at her comment then waited to run at the count of three. When she got to three she grabbed hand and dragged him out into the rain. He diddnt expect that. After a few step Alex fell onto the floor which because she had hold of his hand made him fall over aswell. When he landed he began to laugh again but was interupted by Alex screaming. He looked over to her still smiling, but not at her. "Are you ok? you diddnt get hurt did you?"

Alexia noticed Mark was smiling and got irritated, "What is so funny about?" Asked but didn't wait for his answer and got a pile of mud on her left hand and put it into his cheek. "Now you are funny." Alexia said giggling. She was expecting Mark to be angry at her but before that she got up fast and run a few meters away. Mark might did what she did to him and she's enough mud to be put another one on her face.

Mark was shocked by the cold mud but was still laughing. When Alex start to run away he ran back up to her and hugged her so that all the mud that was on his shirt rubbed onto her . " Haha got you back." He was laughing uncontrollablely now. He had forgotton about thhe rain and wasnt bothered about getting wet, as his clothes were already soaked through. So his attention was focused only on the girl in front of him. " You goning to give up or do you want more." A pretend evil smiled went across his face but diddnt last long as he started to laugh more.

Alexia was going to start to run again as Mark was running to get her and he did get her, hugging her so tight there skins are touching. "Aw, I got mud all over." Alexia complained but wasn't angry at him. Actually she was enjoying his company, "You think that I would give up? ... No way." She told him giggling more. She tried to entangle his firm hug on her but didn't even bulged, Mark was stronger than her. Alexia stop moving and face him, "Are you done now?" She asked but got another idea if he didn't move his arms over him.

Mark smiled then let go of her. "Maybe... Maybe not, you will just have to wait and see." Mark laughed then looked at her and pointed at her and. "Ummm you got a little mud on you." He laughed again and folded his arms against his chest and waited to see her reaction.

Thank merlin's that Mark had let her go, Mark then pointed at her face and said that there's mud on it. She screamed and touched her face, "You big jerk." Alexia shouted, she was enough to be dirty today. She groaned and pouted her lips, "Your a meanie ... I hate mud." She said the last words almost a whisper. "I'll get you for that." and started to step forward to him.

Mark raised his eye brows as she screamed, then he gigled as she overeacted at it. When she said that she was going to get him back he raised his arms so they were out at his sides then smiled at her. "Go on then. Give me your best shot baby." He was still smiling, he diddnt mind getting muddy anyway so he wasnt bothered. He just stood in the rain and waited and woundered about what she was going to do. He smiled charmingly at her showing a few of his teeth as well

"Okay, here goes." She said, she started to walked slowly towards Mark and made a few inches away before she attacked him. She tickled him at his waist and giggled, "You think that I will even hurt you? ... I'm not that kind of person." Alexia told him and continue to tickle him harder.

Mark watched as she walked towards him then burst out laughing when dhe started to tickle him. He couldnt speak through all off the laughing and giggling that he was doing. He rolled her over so tthat she wasnt on him, then he took hold off her arm and lay them out to her side. He smiled at her. "Now what you going to do?"

They were both laughing as she tickled Mark, it was then that Mark rolled her and took her arms on her side. Alexia gap her mouth, "That's not fair." She protested, Alexia tried to get off his grip but no use. "Play nice, or I'll kick you." Alexia said giggling.

Alexia laughed harder when Mark stood up when she said she's going to kick him. "Coward." Alexia said simply and stood up on her own. She was now beginning to feel very cold and sneezing at the same time. "I know, why don't we go to my cousins house? ... sure she has some of my clothes and my brother." She told him. Her cousins house is just outside of Obsidian Harbour and they can walked going there.

Mark nodded then began to walk not yet sure wheather she was going to kick him so he kept his hands where they were. "So where is your cousins house then, is it far?" Mark diddnt mind walking as he would run for about five milles every morning to keep his body tone up.

Alexia smiled and was going to turn around to lead the way to her cousin's house but was picked up by Mark, it was a hilarious piggy ride back she had ever ride on. "You know that I have two legs to walked on." She sarcastically said to him and chuckled softly.

((Do I have to make another thread?))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back