Following mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia Rodriguez

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Alexia was waiting for her mom outside of a shop at Obsidian, it was like 1 hour after she was left in there. Holding the shopping bags they bought, her mom, Jasmin, said that she's just going to buy something at Bleak street. Alexia waited but it irritates her and followed her mom at Bleak street. While walking in the dark place, she felt cold air from the back of her neck, it made goosebumps all over her. "This place is curse." She mumble under her breath and continue walking.

mark was walking around bleak street trying to clear his head. He had benn walking for quite some by by now and as he turned a corner he came up close behind a girl. He was momenterily shocked by her, as he haddent seen her before. He heard her say that this place was cursed and it made him laugh a little. "Thats a bit of an understatement dont you think. Are you here on your own because it isnt the wisest thing to do." He looked at the girl with concern. Sure he was alone but he knew his way around here like the back of his hand and he knew a few spells, not that he could use them outside of school.

While walking Alexia was run by a boy who she thinks that is younger by one year than her. "I'm here with my mom and now I'm going to find her. So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue my walking." She told the boy and slowly walked at the free way at his right. Alexia was a bit nervous by the boy, He won't follow you anyway she thought and slowly turned to the corner that she didn't knew where it will end.

Mark giggled a little then rolled his eyes at the girls reaction. He ran up beside her and kept pace. " Well as far as i can see your mum isnt here and your on your own. So as i said before its not safe here on your own, there are evil things here, dangerouse things. So untill i see you safely with your mum im going to stick to you like glue. And just in case your the kind of girl who doesnt like to talk to strangers my name is Mark Stone. Whats yours." Mark new that the girl was probably a little scared but he diddnt like the thought of her being on her own here, not with some off the things that go on here. He kept up with her pace as he waited for her answer

Alexia's face went irritated when the boy walked beside her, "I'm already old to walked by myself, thank you very much for your concern." She told the boy whose name is Mark Stone and wants her name too, Alexia felt nervous about that, she actually doesn't know Mark better and he wanted her name. "Why would I ever told you my name, what if your a bad guy or blackmail me for some reasons." Alexia stop on her tracks as she doesn't know where she's going. It was very dark on that path and the only living creature in there was her and Mark. A light breeze past them and it made her shiver, Alexia took a small step toward Mark.

Mark laughed and raised and eye brow and stratched the back of neck. Her reaction amused him alittle. " You dont have to tell me your name if it bothers you, i was just being friendly. Also im only 12, not exactly the perfect age to be blackmailing people and you look older than me so i carnt really a bad guy. Jut being friendly thats all, im not going to hurt you. I promise." Mark smiled at her and then notcied that she shivered a little. "Are you cold? Do you want my hoodie?" Mark took off his black hoodie and held it in one hand towards the girl and smiled, he was in a black t-shirt and he was warm enouth so it diddnt bother him to lend it to her.

"You know people this days, even they are young or old they blackmail people." Alexia said and pursed her lips. Mark doesn't seems to be bad or hypnotize by anyone she thought. "Okay, but if you did anything wrong. I swear to merlin, I will scream at the top of my lungs." She will do what shed just said and it will cause havoc if she did that. Mark then lend his jacket to her as she felt cold, Alexia took it and smiled. "Thanks." She then wore it, looking from her left to right she asked, "Where are we anyway? ... Its very dark."

Mark folded his arms across his chest and nodded. "Ok thats fine if it will make you feel better. And i thought you knew where you were." Mark raised his eye brows and smiled at her then sighed. "We're in Bleak street, but we are in the dark part of it and its the most unsafe part of it in my opion, so if you dont mind i would much like to keep walking." He started to walk slowly and looked over his shoulder to the girl. "Dark things hang around here. You wouldnt want to run into them unless you have a death with." Again he smiled at her but it was a different kind of smile this time, it was full of concern

Alexia scoffed at Mark, of course she knew where she was just scared because its very dark and its like it is not part of Bleak Street. "Well, I know where we are. Just a little bit scared ... Why on earth my mom will be here." She said and looked around them again. Mark then started to walked and she was still glued at the floor, her biggest fear has come to her and it was the dark. "We can stay here." Alexia called to Mark for suggestions. Her stupid sister made this to her, to be scared at the dark. Lexi always turn the lights off whenever she's on the bathroom or the garage.

Mark laughed shen sook his head and walked back over to her." Fine what ever you want. And why wont know why your mum would be here i just saw you here by your self." He sighed then stopped close to her so he could lean into her. "You dpnt need to be scared while im around" He smiled then reached his hand out to touch her arm but thought twice a
bout it so he let it drop back to his side. "sorry..."

"I'm just a little bit scared of the dark that's all." She began, her palm felt sweaty. "Maybe my mom would be here somewhere, she bought something that she saw when she went here the last time. And now I felt stupid for coming here just to find her." Alexia told Mark and pursed her lips. Alexia noticed Mark was going to hold her in the arm, and said sorry about it, "No, that's fine. You just wanted me to be safe." Alexia continued, "Maybe if you didn't walked faster I wouldn't be stock here. So, let's get out of here, I don't bother if my mom will find me gone on my spot at Obsidian. She knows that I'm home at that time." Alexia told him and smiled.

Mark returned her smiled then gestured with his arm the way he was going to go. "This way then if you want to go to Obsidian Harbour." Mark started to walk slowly, he diddnt want to scare her by walking too fast. A cold wind blew past him, he looked at the girl. "Are you still warm enough?" Mark wasnt cold so he diddnt really feel the cold on him but this girl did look a little cold so he just wanted to ask and make sure.

Alexia followed Mark, his hand on her arm, she actually felt safe about it. Then another cold wind passed by and she tightly closed the sweater on her, "Actually, I'm still a bit cold...." She trailed off looking at Mark, "But if you wanted it now, I can give it to you your sweater back?" Alexia asked and was going to take off the sweater onto her.

Mark shook his head then laughed. "No its fine you can keep it, im not cold dont worry." he put the hoodie back over her shoulders then lead her off onto the street that should lead them to Obsidian Harbour. But then it started rain, heavily. He pulled her under a shelter which was a little small so he was pretty close to her. He swallowed loudly. " ummm i think we should maybe wait here till the rain dies down a little." He flipped the hood over her hair and smiled.

She smiled as Mark told her that his not cold and put the sweater back to her. Mark then led her out of the dark place she will not going to give another try to go. When they are out, it started to rain and it almost soak her from its heavily dropped of water. Mark pulled her on a shade that so little, she was pretty closed to him, hearing Mark swallowed Alexia chuckled slightly and pursed her lips. "Yeah, maybe." Alexia answered Mark, Mark then flipped the hood on her head. It was then a thunder came and it almost shocked Alexia, closing her eyes and the little gap between them before wasn't there anymore. "I hate the thunder." She whispered to his ear.

Mark was a little nervouse, he heard some thunder crack in the distance. He looked at the girl as she said that she diddnt like thunder, Mark diddnt really mind it though. He hugged her and tried to comfort her. "It doesnt sound very close, you shouldnt worry too much much." Mark felt his clothes getting wet as the water from the girl soak through him. He smiled slightly

Alexia felt Mark was hugging him and felt comfortable about it, "My mom is really going to kill me if she saw me like this." She said nervously and sigh."Sorry if I was being rude lately ... I'm Alexia by the way." Alexia apologized and smiled. Then another thunder rumble from south and made her cup her hands over her ear.

Mark was confused by what she said, he bent his head down to speak to her. " Why would she kill you, what have you done? And dont worry if you were rude, you were scared its understandable." He rested his chin on the of her head and spoke again. "Its nice to meet you Alexia. Dont worry i wont let anything happen to you. Your safe with me." He held her tighter to prove his point.

"Hello, I'm all soak and gone where should I be staying." She told him, Alexia sigh its summer in New Zealand but it was getting cold rather than hot. She felt Mark's chin on the top of her head and closed her eyes softly, this shouldn't be happening she thought and opened her eyes. Mark had promised her that she will be safe with him and she got it by hugging her tighter with one arm. Alexia was like hypnotize and rested her head on Mark's shoulder, her legs where soar from standing but none in the place doesn't have any chair to sit on. It was then that the rain was like beginning to blur the streets from its heavy drops.

Mark laughed then looked at her. "Yeah i suppose you are." He looked out at the street , it was barely visably from the rain. " Wow it really throwing it down now isnt it." He sighed slightly. then put his chin back. Then sighed again and shifted his weight on one leg

Alexia sneezed unexpectedly and groaned, "I think I'm going to be sick." She told Mark groggily, Alexia took a a handkerchief out of her the pocket of her skirt. Yes, she's wearing a skirt. Heck, that's why she's cold at the first place, Alexia sneezed again wiped her nose with her handkerchief. "I wish the rain stop so we can have a dry place to stay on." Alexia said but it seems that the gods and goddesses doesn't want it to stop. Her legs is soak and cold now. She sneezed again and again.

Mark chuckled sligh;t at her persistant sneezing then started to look around. He was stood next to a bin so alex could stand here so if she was sick then it wouldnt be over him. "Hey im stood by a bin, do you want to swap places with me?" he began to turn her around and stood where she had preveously been, then he smiled at her.

She looked at the bin beside Mark it was best if she's near of the bin, that stupid food she ate at the Leaky cauldron was not as tasty as ever. "Yeah, might as well be prepared." Alexia told Mark and change spots with him, but at the scent of the bin made her throw up now. Turning to the bin she started to vomit, "Bad idea to be beside the bin." She said. After vomiting all the food she had ate, the rain didn't stop its rambling. "Maybe we should run at a near restaurant." Alexia suggested to Mark.

Mark shut his eyes tight and held his breath while she was sick, he hated the sight sound and smell of it. When she spoke to him he opened one eye to see if it was safe to open the other one. When he saw that she was ok he took a breath then opened his eyes. "Ok good idea, we will have to run thought." He looked down at her skirt then back up at her and rainsed an eye brow. "Will you be ok with that, miss lets wear a skirt on a rainy day." Smiled playfully at her

Alexis nodded, she understand that, Mark then commented on her clothes. "I didn't know that would be raining today. When I got outside of our house its all sunny and warm." She told him slightly irritated, she doesn't like people commenting on her clothes. "Come one, I'm not a klutz." Alexia whined. She made a cute stare at him and said, "Come one, on the count of three were going to run to Florean's ice cream parlor." Waiting for a good time she counted out, "One .. Two .. Three." At the last count, Alexia took Mark's right hand and pulled him out of the shed. Making her first step at the muddy ground, Alexia slip, her butt first at the muddy ground. She screamed angrily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back