Following Brian

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda followed Brian. He had either not heard her or was ignoring her. She picked up her pace as she went into the forrest. She had never been here before and didn't care too much for the place.
"Brian, wait please!" she called one last time.

Brian stalked off deeper into the forest. He twisted and turned so she couldn't follow him. He could here her calling his name but he didn't care The memory of loosing his Grandfather was too strong for him to forget and she was the last person he wanted to talk to about it, She couldn't understand in her perfect little magical world what it felt like to have parents that were never around. He had lost both his parents the night his Grandfather died.

Andromeda stopped and looked at him going further out of view. She turned around to see if she could even still see the school from here.
'I must be mad' she thought before plunging in after him. She ran like she was being chased by something wild, fast, very fast! She could run as good as she flew! She knew he had heard her, but this was getting ridiculous. He was only a yard or so from her when she stopped running and called to him again. Her face was still glistening from her earlier cry. She still felt raw, it had been her first breakdown here at the school.
"Brian Please!" she shouted loud enough to scatter birds near by. She knew he had heard her this time!

She was catching up, he knew it but didn't care as he plunged forward. Left, Right, forward, Right, Forward he kept going deeper into the Forest. He noticed how dark it was this far in, yet he kept going. His Grandfather was driving him now, it was the only thing keeping Andrmeda away from him. He knew they would just end up yelling at each other and he just felt too stiff to deal with that.

Andromeda saw him run faster and let him go! She crumbled in a heap by an old tree. She had never felt so miserable or lonely in all her life. With nothing else to hold onto, she held onto the tree. Put her arms around its base as far as they would go and hugged for all her worth. Her tears started slowly, soaking into the bark as they dripped from her face.
"Daddy!" she whispered, "I can't do this Daddy! I need you!"

Brian had kept walking not hearing those last words that Andromeda cried out. His Emotions were begining to calm down however as his more timid side got a hold of him. Being mad isn't going to bring him back Brian thought angrily to himself, He didn't even know why he was mad anymore, was it because she had called him out in front of everyone or perhaps because she made fun of his name? He didn't really care as he turned around to go speak with her, suddenly he realised he was lost...

Andromeda stayed sitting a while longer then curious why Brian had not yet returned she became worried. She stood dusting the forrest floor foliage off her uniform and walked the way he had. Andromeda kept her bearings, making note as was her habit of landmarks.
A trip to the city when she was nine had resulted in her becoming seperated from her parents. It all ended well, eventually. But, since then she made a mental of note of silly things so she would never lose her way again. This forrest creeped her out big time. There was an old whizened tree in the shape of a rectangular stump, she made a mental note of it. She did this as she progressed along.
"Brian?" she called as loud as she possibly could, she didn't want to wander too far in,'give me strength daddy!' she whispered. "Brian!" she repeated moving deeper all the time.

Brian thought he heard someone calling him as he made his way unknowingly deeper into the woods, He walked on and on as shadows seemed to move in the cornor of his eyes, it was all he could do to keep from panicking. Without realising it he stumbled and fell into a hole, where he laid uncontious.

Andromdeda was so tempted to turn back, she bit her lip and sighing walked on, crunching twigs beneath her feet. She still took mental note of her surroundings but knew that anymore and she would start forgetting them. She swore under her breath at the stubborness that was Brian. Repeatedly she called his name but no answer. The forrest was a lot denser and darker now, she thought maybe he had circled around her and gone back already.
She looked about her one last time made to move forward but noticing a hole went to step around it. She walked a little further and decided that's exactly what Brian had done, gone back around instead just to avoid her. She shook her head and turned around. It was time she got back as well.
Andromeda moved slowly keeping an eye on the forrest floor, she came across the hole again and in moving to the other side of it to walk around, something caught her eye. She took a step or two ahead, not quite sure but stopped. She turned around and went back to the hole. She crouched down and peered in, it was pretty dark but she could make out a body.
"Brian", she whispered, "oh,no!"
"Brian! Brian!" she shouted down to him.

Andromeda didn't know what to do.
She couldn't go and get help they were so far, She couldn't leave him here on his own!
She looked about at the foliage about her, picking up different pieces of broken and fallen branches till she found what she considered a long and strong enough piece. She took a deep breath, "Well here goes nothing", she sighed.
She lay down beside the hole and reaching with the branch began poking him.
"BRIAN!" she had seen him stir and hoped he would again! She gave one last hefty poke for good measure!!

[[ooc.. lol]]

Brian opened his eyes to see Andromeda poking him, at least he thought it was her, it was very dark now and he could barely see what was in front of him "Andromed?... Why are you Poking Me!" Brian said stiffly.

Andromeda sighed with relief and in her excitement to see him awake she nearly dropped the branch on top of him.
"You fell down a hole, you were out cold", she called down to him, "I had to revive you somehow!" She held tight to the branch again and looked serious as she shouted; "Are you ok? Can you reach this branch, or do you think you can climb out without it?"

Brian looked around and saw some roots hanging out of the ground. "I think I can get out on my own!" Brian shouted out to her as he tried to grab the nearest roots and pull himself up.

((OOC:I'm watching Family Guy now! Season 2!)

As Brian began to climb his way out, he remebered that he was mad at her "This is all your fault you know!" Brian yelled out as he grabbed onto another branch.

"Would you just get up already!" Andromeda was nervous now... they had been gone along time! She held her hand out to him, "Sit on your pride for two minutes will you, at least until you're out of there!"

Vico watched the situation from a distance, two young students of Hogwarts were once again encroaching on his domain. He didn't want a confrontation, but if they too even a step further into the forest his bow and possibly an arrow would be their next vision.

Brian grabbed her hand as he made his way up. He dusted himself off and looked around. "Andromeda, I think there's something over there!" Brian whispered pointing into the dark forest.

Andromeda didn't even look, she had just about enough of Brian as she could stand at this moment!
"I don't really care what's out there Brian. I've had a really long day. A total emotional rollercoaster. I'm heading back to the school but if you want to be stupid enough to wander further then go ahead! But you're going on your own!"
Andromeda glared at him now waiting for sense to hit him!

"Come on!" Brian said to her, "are you a Gryffindor or not!" he said turning towards what he saw hoping to get a better look, Brian looked back and smiled "your my partner in these adventures arn't you?"

Andromeda was alot of things and stupid wasn't one of them, she could feel eyes on her and knew he was right that there was something there. Her adventerous spirit was not up for any confrontation with what was out there. Her soul was raw, her energy flagging from all the crying earlier. She was not old enough to carry a wand and wouldn't know how to use it at any rate. No Andromeda was definitly not stupid!
She looked at Brian and shook her head.
"I've just lost my father, my mother just lost her husband. I'm not going to have her daughterless too, just because you want some crazy adventure!"
With that she walked slowly away from him in the direction they had come. No adventure, especially with the boy who had been so angry with her for days was worth causing her mother more pain.

Brian ignored what he had seen and went after Andromeda, "what are you talking about? when did this happen?" Brian asked following her back towards the school.

"Before school started. A few days before school started! The Leaky Cauldron burnt down and he was killed!" she said it so matter of factly now, she was drained she knew it. She felt so numb and cold. She just wanted to go back to her dormitory and lie down on her bed. She wanted to hold her broom close and run her finger over the falcon that had been etched on to it.
No, she wanted her father right here laughing at the serious boy beside her, telling her that every young boy had a fire in his belly and every young girl had the means to extinguish it! She walked slowly and with a heavy heart.

"I guess you figured you could talk to Blane about it" Brian said walking beside her. He felt bad that he had said it as soon as it left his mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back