Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
Now that Lysander knew some spells and how to defend himself, he felt confident enough to tackle an adventure in Bleak Street. His dad had always warned him about staying away from eerie alleys on the outskirts of Obsidian Harbor, but that warning had only fuelled his curiosity. He wanted to see it for himself, and the thought of coming across a dangerous hag or a vampire was something of a thrill. The boy had asked Ellie and Spencer to meet him at the entrance to the alley, and had to hope that they would show up instead of chickening out. He didn't want to have to do it alone, preferring his best friends to have his back just in case, but he would if he had to. He kicked a small pebble and waited.

Last edited:
Scarlet was shopping in Bleak Street, Some of the shops there stock the best Wizarding clothes with more intricate detailing and if Scarlet wasn't in Quidditch gear she wanted to look somewhat her best. As she headed down to Bleak street she noticed a familiar mop of hair, Her Cousin was lurking at the entrance of the alley. Making sure she moved quietly she snuck up behind him while he was busy kicking a pebble and quickly put her hands on his ribs digging hurt fingernails in 'You can't escape me' she said in his ear.

Sander jumped at the sensation of hands around his torso, and whirled around with a yelp. He was 99% sure it was a hag, come to eat him right there at the edge of Bleak Street, but he calmed when he realised it couldn't have been further from reality. "Scarlet!" He huffed. "You're lucky I didn't hex you, you know!" The boy wrapped his arms around himself, protecting his ticklish ribs from his cousins shenanigans. "What are you doing here?"

Hearing his cousin yelp made her laugh, he said she was lucky that he didn't hex her and she laughed some more 'Oh no, a Hex.' she put her hands up to show she wasn't dangerous 'Shouldn't you technically not be using Magic outside of school yet' she folded her arms.
'I should be asked you the same thing, I'm the adult'

Lysander scoffed at the mention of zero magic outside of the school. "Yeah but there's no muggles around. I'm not gonna wait until I'm grown up, thats so long." He told her. It wasn't fair to teach them spells all year that they couldn't use, not when everyone else could. It was so dumb to have to act like a muggle in a magical area. "I wanted to see whats down there, and I know spells now. I can stun any bad people I need to." He continued, whipping out his wand and gesturing with it towards the end of the alley. "Come on! Let's go, I'll protect you while you're here."

'It's like learning to drive a car and trying to drive with only the basics on a busy road' she looked at her cousin and realized he probably has never even thought about driving a car in his short life, her mother insisted that she could live like a muggle and also like a witch, but Scarlet knew his point. Lysander was always ready for an adventure, she shook her head and smiled as he took his wand out. Pulling hers out of her robe she followed her cousin 'My Hero' she added, Dark Wizards didn't scare her as much as massive crowds at the end of a Quidditch game.

Lysander shot his cousin an odd look, not entirely understanding her car analogy. "I don't get it." He told her, before shaking his head. "I'm not a bad driver, or whatever you're saying. I got Outstandings in all my classes. All of them! That makes me a good driver." The boy informed her, leading the way down the winding alley. It wasn't so bad. A couple of people hanging around looked kind of dirty, but he hadn't seen a hag yet. "But really, what are you here for? It's supposed to be all bad stuff down here."

Scarlet rolled her eyes 'You'll understand when you're older' she joked, thinking to herself it would be a amusing to try get Lysander to drive a muggle car when he turns 16. Scarlet followed her cousin giving people a daring look as they passed them wondering if any of them would try scare them off, you had the occasional loopy visitor down bleak street. Lysander asked her why she was there and she chuckled 'Clothes' she said giving Lysander a pat on the shoulder 'The detailing is so much higher quality down here, considering they're mostly scared of annoying the person who purchases their garments' Scarlet moved to put herself between Lysander and a passing Witch 'And what has you so curious about Bleak Street?'

"Clothes." Sander repeated, almost disappointed. That wasn't nearly as exciting as what he'd hoped. Judging by some of the drab garments donned by a few of the passers-by, he found it hard to believe anyone cared for fashion. "Are they scared of you?" He asked. Was Scarlet secretly a badass outside of the Quidditch Pitch too? He'd heard her mother had taken on dark wizards, so it didn't seem too hard to imagine. "I've never been allowed down here. Everyone says its too dangerous. Now that I can use magic I wanted to see for myself."

'Oh my little cousin, You'll understand when you get a good piece of clothing made to the highest of standards' she said 'I should take you shopping with me' bringing some bright attitude to the dark and dreary street. Lysander asked if they were scared of her 'Not sure, I've never bothered to ask, but there's a chance they know who I am, and know I don't need a wand' she made a mock little jab in the air after all she had some arms on her from years of playing Quidditch as a Beater & five years professionally.
'What did you want to see first?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back