OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Classes hadn't begun yet, which Molly was a bit grateful for. Though she had somehow lost her cat a couple of times around the common room, which she found it again. She knew her brother was getting annoyed with this habit and her parents weren't going to be happy about it if they found out. The Hufflepuff had decided to spend her day outside. The sky was blue and only a few clouds were to be seen. Molly skipped around the great lawn happily. Checking out the beautiful flowers and trees. Until she noticed a butterfly nearby. She giggled happily, deciding to follow the beautiful butterfly. She skipped happily and giggled as she followed it along. She wasn't sure how long she was following it, because once the butterfly was out of her sight, she had realised that she was now in the forbidden forest. "Ah oh..." Molly muttered to herself, as she looked around the forest. It was a bit unfamiliar to her. "Hello!? Anyone!? Can anyone hear me?"

Evie was happy to be back at Hogwarts, however it didn't take long for her to start getting bored. There wasn't many fun things to do during the first couple of weeks, and honestly the whole semester was already dragging on quite a bit. The girl sat in her dormitory deciding what she would do that day. She wanted to go to the Quidditch pitch and have some fun flying around, but she wasn't quite sure if the pitch was even free. After all, she knew there were team tryouts on at this time of year and she didn't want to disturb them. Instead, she decided that she would do some exploring. The girl made her way out onto the grounds when she spotted Molly walking along following a butterfly. "Hey, Molly!" Evie called out, however she was unsure if the girl could hear her. She followed Molly all of the way until eventually she found herself in the forbidden forest. The Gryffindor caught up to her friend who definitely seemed worried. "Hey! Did you get a bit distracted?" Evie asked, knowing exactly how easy that could be. "Don't worry, it's just a bunch of trees." Evie wanted to reassure her, and hoped that Molly would want to go exploring in there with her.

Molly whipped her head around quickly when she had noticed a voice, but sighed in relief when she noticed her friend. "Um... I think so" Molly says with a giggle, as she swayed from side to side nervously. "The butterfly is pretty," Molly says with another giggle. She loved colourful things, and the butterfly was actually quite pretty. The Hufflepuff looked around nervously as Evie had mentioned it was just tress. She was still a bit nervous about being in the forest. "I guess so... Do you think that there are any creepy creatures around? Do you think they'll torture us?" Molly says more and more nervously, as she looked around, thinking of all the possibilities that may happen if they were in here for too long. Molly guessed that a little bit of adventure wouldn't hurt. But if Evie was good at convincing her to do some adventure, she might just go along with it.

Jenna somtimes know that she needed do her job and she hoped that she not find the girls forbiden forest. ''Excusme girls, but why are you here both? I am shcool prefect and you know, that you not be here.'' She was mad both of them and she hoped they will be listend and go back shcool. ''I hope you know you are big trouble this time and we need go back to shcool. ''Jenna closed her arms and she was mad.

@Molly Burke
@Genevieve Fuentes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back