Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
That morning she woke up like any other, only to be surprise where her long nights had lead her to be. Laying where she once slept long ago, where her mother had always greeted the young woman during dawn morning, Maddiie had awaken in her old home. Where the white ivory linen sheets still covered her mother's antique furniture and the smell of residues dust made her nose twitch as if she were laying right an pile of mote. It was a shock to see she was still olive tone and not red from allergies to the dirty powder. She fought back any words to come out of her mouth, just that heavy cough that ache to force out of her lungs laid in the middle of her chest. Teasing the back of her throat, she force the fabric in her fingers an effort to move so that she could cough the hell out of her mouth. No use. Something or unseen force kept her lock down, like stopping her from doing any sudden movements, she felt pin down to her very old full size bed. It smelt. Moth and gross, more mote. She cringe in place, the smell grew more and more, her sense were waking up just like everything else.

What am I doing here? Why am I here? What brought me here? were a few words running ominously inside her mind. When she last check she was with Sirius in New Zealand and now here, without a strong connection she tried to retrace her steps. Close my eyes, close my eyes and remember. She remembered saying goodnight to him. Their first meeting after so many years didn't go so well, to much emotion had erupted for either of them to grasp reality. Which is now, reality, Maddiie couldn't understand what happen. Again she rattle her brain to remember, show what happen when she said goodnight to Sirius, what happen exactly?! She yell, yell and scream on the inside, it was to hard to remember.

A sudden thump, broke her out of the silent displeasure. She demanded herself to move once more, itching herself to one side of the bed, her legs move but her arms stood lock, again she yelled. This time it echoed across the room, almost breaking the silence that was capable of driving her mad if nothing rebounded. Just her echo, just her screams, nothing reacted more to explosive lungs. She tried again, her arm flung free from the invisible locks. She sat up straight, they ached. Both arms were covered with bruises, something she was getting use to all the time. It must've happen. Nothing else would explain why she was here and not in New Zealand. Again she hear the thump, it just significant told her she wasn't alone. Sitting at the edge of her bed now, Maddiie could see through the curtains, it wasn't much. Staring out, making sense to what's going on, fog city made it impossible to see. The world had been painted white and everything around her seem silence, except her movement she never felt to live at deft ear. Nothing made sense right now.. she had the voice in the back of her head to keep her sane at least, but what about Sirius? What happen to him? She hope, if she had turn last night he hadn't been there to witness, that thought made her worried just as it came into mind. If Sirius knew about her being a werewolf, he wouldn't feel the same way anymore. He would look at her different and just like that she would never be able to harvest the feelings he had for her before she could grasp them. They would be gone and lost just like the fog, nothing ever will seem clear to her anymore. For a momentum she sat in silent, till a voice told her to get up and look, what other option could she go with but follow to what the said voice demanded her too do. Standing up wearily, she stood from the bed, the door half way across the room did feel like it was miles away.
Scowling silently again, Maddiie coach herself to get a grip. What's left of her sanity depended on it and if she wanted to find the source of that thump she had to get out of her old room now. Moving slow she headed forward towards the redwood door, thump, there it is again. She had to move a lot fast and she did by her second step. Reaching the hardwood surface, Maddiie wave the door open, the corridors seem emptied. Was she really alone? She could not figure that out entirely, so far it seems so. She move with cautious steps, rounding a corner, she saw nothing. Bleek, emptied. No one home she kept guessing, till she reach the steps and heard voice. In a cold state, she stop to move. Standing there, on the top of the stairs, she listen to the voice more careful now. Whoever it was didn't sound dangerous, still she felt afraid, she had to prepare herself. However it felt impossible, her entire body stayed force to where she was standing, it was her way of listening and not being caught.

She reside on those very steps for a long time. If she could count in her head without feeling anxiety crawling over her shoulders she would've lost count already due to her racing heart. The smell of dust grew heavy again, the house unkempt had dust filtering the air and if you look right by the corner of each wall, cobwebs hung just like Halloween decoration. Only it wasn't decorations, it was all real. Her old home had been decrease into old memories, nothing felt warm or homely about the house. A distinctive feeling washing over Maddiie kept her still longer, she wanted to get out of
Here, the first time she could actually think straight happen about this time. Apparating would get me out of here faster, if I apparate I can leave. Curiosity took a toll over again, and the thump happen once more. Going down the rigged steps, they creak within the weight of her feet. She stop, she went down again this time a little slower till she reach the bottom steps...She reach for her wand, to find it was missing, if she went unprotected she would lose but she had to know. Maddiie had to know who was in her families old home, reaching the entrance of the kitchen a figure stood right just meters away, whoever it was didn't seem recognizable from behind. She took her chance, verbal spells would work without a wand. She had to try and see what happens next.

OOCOut of Character:
Again Its sort of rubbish but my friend says I should learn how to write a lot and fix my writing more xD You don't have to match my word count! Again not a good start :p

It was a morning like no other, cold, foggy, dark. One that a grown man like Sirius Lemour dreaded to see. Although freezing, Sirius hadn't bothered putting on warm clothes, he was here for one thing, his clothing wasn't worth thinking about. Sirius shook, partly with fear, and partly with cold. Horrible mornings like this reminded Sirius of his family, a conversation subject that Sirius tried to avoid. Sirius found himself in the freezing United Kingdom. After his night at the Stewart's, all Sirius wanted was to get away from New Zealand but funnily enough, he still had to be near Maddiie. Sirius had been silently watching round corners for the past few nights and wasn't sure why she was staying here, but she was, and Sirius longed to see her again.

As Sirius reached his intended house, he shouldered the door in hope that it would open. After a failed first attempted, he tried again and the door swung open. Sirius muttered to himself quietly as he wandered through the house and ended up in the kitchen. Sirius put his hands on the kitchen side as he thought. He hoped his loud attempts at opening the door hadn't awoken her as he breathed out cold breaths. You could see his breath in the kitchen that was verging on freezing.

Hearing footsteps, Sirius slowly turned around. Sirius' felt pain sear through his freezing body as he saw Maddiie, the girl he had been longing to see again ever since their last re-union. "Maddiie." He whispered as he leant back against the kitchen side. The warmth he felt inside now he had seen Maddiie was nothing compared to the cold he felt on the outside of his body. Sirius continued to shake as he failed to warm up, he wanted to hug and kiss Maddiie, but he felt wrong doing that. It seemed inappropriate, and Sirius had to hold himself back as he looked Maddiie in the eyes.

In conditions such as this one, she didn't know how to react first and foremost. Second what to say after the awkward minutes pass them and she remain rooted to the grounds. Its easy when you passed a lot of this and than laugh about this later, except right now nothing seem funny. Everything just seem strange, in her eyes that's how she saw it. Sirius here gaping at her, like she knew he was here all this time. Nothing seem surprising to him, yet to her everything seem strange. Out of place and misplaced. That's just a short summary of the picture her life, everything out of focus nothing clear.

"How long you've been outside?" first one to speak, she motion forward. Distress Sirius, from head to toe, seem cold. No sight of warmth capture his face, he stood bloodless, seeking warm, standing there shaking. "Your insane to be out there like that" she said again, except this time she disappeared. Returning to the very spot she had vanish, she handed Sirius soft covered comforted. "here you might like this to warm up. Than you can tell me how you find me?" she peer right back at him. The softness of her eyes told him enough not to lie and just say the truth. What she needed more was his reason for being here after knowing she been here for a couple days.

Sirius stared Maddiie in the eyes as he began to warm-up a little. The shaking stopped and Sirius thought about how to reply to Maddiie's questions. He wanted to tell her the truth, and was going to, but he couldn't find the words to tell her just yet. He needed time. Sirius looked around as he felt a little awkward. He began to regret ever coming here. 'Sirius you're making a fool of yourself you idiot, just speak.' He thought to himself, as he prepared to answer Maddiie's questions.

Sirius took a deep breath in. "You don't want to know how long I've been out searching...it would make you sick." He paused. "But I've been searching for you Maddiie." He told her, teeth jittering as he spoke. He was actually freezing, he looked pale, so much that he could be mistaken for someone who is terribly ill. Not that Sirius wasn't on the verge of being ill at this rate. "Maddiie, I've lived in the U.K. before remember, I was born here, and I came back here for some time away, then I spotted a familiar face when I wandered the streets one night...it was you...so I watched where you went...hid round street corners, dreading in fear that I would get seen, and as my eyes followed your path...you came here, and now I'm here because I need to tell you something." Sirius walked towards Maddiie putting his freezing hands on her waist. He didn't say anything, he didn't want to, not yet, he just needed someone to be close to.

After a minute or two of silence, Sirius spoke. "Maddiie, I need you to take yourself back to a few weeks ago...at The Medley...when you saw me again for the first time in years...I needed someone to hold me...a shoulder to cry on...and that someone appeared...in the form of you...and now I feel that it would stupid for me to let you go your own way again...I couldn't save my family...I couldn't save Damien...and I don't think I can save myself...there's only one person who can do that for me..." Sirius lowered the volume of hos voice to a whisper. "And that one person is you Maddiie." He told her honestly. It was only time, Sirius hadn't stopped thinking about her since they had left The Medley that night, and she needed to know the truth, whatever her response.

OOCOut of Character:
Woah. :p

The bit of skin that always showed when a shirt was to small for a person prickle by his touched. The cold fingers gather a grip of her petite waist, at 5'7 she was nothing compare to Sirius height. He could swift her away if he wanted too but he didn't, all he did was talk. It was deep what he had to say to her, each word, each sentence. He said them with meaning, he also said them struggling due to the remaining factor he was still cold. Poor Sirius, poor Sirius. Cold and alone with not much to live for, why can't the sun just shine down on him. She heard the voice echo in her head, they wanted to come out but she couldn't speak. She just care to listen and waited for a long time to say anything.

"I'm sorry Sirius, I'm really am, that you have to go through all this just to feel something..." the air around her went dried. Her lips were no longer moist, it was hard to speak when she didn't know what to say to him. Afterall he had always been Damian friend not hers. She had been just someone he saw from the past and now out of nowhere there were feelings. "There's somethings that will always seem complicated about me, I'm not sure what is but that's just how its always been. You following me was the bravest move you did and probably the worst. I could've change and killed you, could've made you...just like me.." she stop, was she gonna tell him the truth? Risk it now so he didn't have to find out in the worst scenario later? "but that's not what you want to hear...right? You want to me to say something that I don't know if its right to say to anyone... Anymore" that was it, that did everything. She pulled in Sirius, as freezing he felt underneath her skin she kissed him desperately.

She kissed him, with her arms now swung around his neck. She kissed him like it where her last breath and she was sacrificing just to feel his lips. If only, If only ... she thought about right in the moment of kissing Sirius. If only, If only this was enough to save you, I would save you forever and never let you go. Those words were now engrave to her thoughts, everlasting memory she couldn't let go. Perhaps there's a chance to be normal with you, live a life that I've always wanted, and love someone who won't ever give me up......

OOCOut of Character:
Ha, I know :wub:

As Sirius felt Maddiie's lips touch his, he hoped that this meant a future with her. He wondered what she had meant when spoke about making him just like herself, but Sirius left the subject and decided to kiss Maddiie back with a passion that he would could only show to Maddiie. Her warm arms around his neck gave him strength as he refused to let the kiss finish.

The kiss lasted for around 3 Minutes, silence filled the air as the couple showed each other just what they meant to each other. Sirius ended the kiss after much refusal from his brain, but it hand to end. The end of their kiss meant the start of their future, which was hopefully going to be spent together, in perfect harmony. "Maddiie I don't care what is right or wrong for you to say...all I want is you..." Sirius paused as he pulled Maddiie closer. "Let me stay..." Sirius' body was beginning to warm as he spoke some softer words. "Don't worry about words...just be with me."

Sirius' hands moved up so they were placed underneath Maddie's arm-pits. The closeness of her body to his warmed Sirius as he allowed his lips to find her once more. Again he kissed her with the deepest passion that came straight from his heart. He needed Maddiie, and Sirius knew inside that Maddiie needed him, that was the only way they could be together...if they both needed each other. This time Sirius didn't intend n finishing the kiss, he would let Maddiie make that decision this time.

Getting lost in his sense hadn't been her intention. Their lips smashed against each other, while she piled up against him, feeling her feet give up into his grip. His essence grew stronger, yeah he was mist from the cold, still he had his smell of comfort that she willingly lost herself in. "I'll let you stay, you just need to know what I meant earlier Sirius.." he pulled her more when she spoke. She let him more, his embrace taking control underneath her waist.

"Its just a lot you know to tell you, more than just one but this one really important" she remain focus in his present, the best in her ability she could. Again the soft plump lips, took another dose intoxicated lips. She felt speechless the second time around they parted. "I'm a werewolf...Sirius I've been bitten two months ago, maybe more than a few months back. Not sure...lost..track of time..." she pause leaning her forehead against Sirius. "I didn't want to tell you, but its something I can't hide no matter what, you needed to know the truth. I may be moving here, possibly. You can stay with me?" she stayed observing his reaction, worst scenario would be he never talk to her again. She care enough if that happen, but what can she do. He had to know the truth, just like her family, Sirius deserve to know what he was dealing with right now.

Sirius listened to Maddiie's words. She was unpredictable, you never knew what words would come out of her mouth next. The number of bad things that had happened in Sirius' life were almost uncountable now, so what Maddiie said was nothing to him when she revealed that she was a werewolf. Placing his warming hands on either side of her neck, Sirius held Maddiie in place as she finished speaking.

Sirius said nothing, he didn't want to, not yet. Sirius simply allowed his lips to meet Maddiie's once more. Closing his eyes as he felt the warmth of her lips against his once more, Sirius continued to kiss her. After a couple of minutes, Sirius pulled away, but remained close to Maddiie's seducing figure. "Maddiie...my family are dead...and so's my best-mate...you being a were-wolf does not bother me in the slightest." He told her in all truth. "But you're right for telling me...and of course I'll stay with you." He told her re-assuringly, pulling her body tightly against his and wrapping his arms around her. Sirius' hands were warm now, however, his body and his cheeks still appeared frozen as he held Maddiie close. The lack of coats covering him was affecting his body and Sirius found himself needing someone to hold on, to stop himself from keeling over as the cold ran through his veins.

Maddiie need to hear that, knowing he care enough to be with her no matter what was refreshing. "Thank You Sirius, it means a lot...you don't understand how much it hurts for someone not to understand. You understand.." from what she saw he did. He kissed her more, their lips smashed against each other in passion. She could hold her breath forever, to feel his lips and not breath again. Insane, that's just how strong she felt about him now that she knew his true feelings about her.

"Come with me near the fireplace..your freezing.." she commented, her face liften up into a grin. "Come..." she took his hand and guide him into the living room, where the furnitures were still covered in white linen sheets and the fireplace stood untouched at all. "Its been a while since I've been here like this, most nights I just stay in my old room.." she let go of Sirius, and with both hands she charm the fireplace to light up, the fire flicker beneath her hands. The flames felt good after staying in the room upstairs. It was a cold night after changing couple days before, she didn't notice it till now. "That's good for you?"

Sirius allowed Maddiie to lead him into the living-room. He collapsed onto the sofa as Maddiie lit up the fire-place. He rubbed his hands together in-front of it as he looked at Maddiie lovingly into the eyes. "That's fine." He told her quietly, before coughing to clear his tiring throat. Sirius then held his hand out to Maddiie, hoping she'd join him in a warm cuddle by the fire. He really hoped this loving atmosphere continued as the morning light became apparent through the curtains.

"Cuddle?" Sirius asked pleadingly as she shivered by the fire. He was beginning to warm-up now, but only Maddiie could warm his cold heart. Sirius wasn't a man of many words, not when it came to love, he just wanted to be with Maddiie, that would please him. Just to sit and cuddle her next to the warmth of the fire would do for Sirius. Sirius slowly stood and took Maddiie's hands into his. He kissed her forehead then hugged her warmly. "I Love You." He whispered as his hand carelessly played with the ends of her hair.

A warm glow took over her entire body, leaving but her breath to exhale a fresh sigh of frost. It was bound to happen, for it to be cold inside her old home. Nothing ran, well the muggel Utilities were off yet the fire work fine when it started to occupy the space around them. Soon she couldn't feel the frost anymore, just her lips closing to the existence warmth around.

Maddiie look over at Sirius, smiling at someone she care about was asking to cuddle. She hesitated for a while, till he stood and kiss her forehead. Again she smile, after what seem like eternal she heard him say something. Her lips fell apart, he was more surprising with words. He took her by a shock, someone saying they love her was so soon, but if that's how he was feeling how can she reject him now? She smile at him, kissing his cheeks. She lead him back to the chair and sat down right next to him. Leaning into his shoulders she sighs, "Love you too Sirius, more than you can imagine" she spilled from her lips. It was true, she love him before as a friend and now can love him as someone she wanted to be with for a while. And not just a while, perhaps forever. After that, a few seconds of silence and she was kissing his thirsty lips.

Sirius relaxed when Maddiie replied with the response he had wanted. Of course she loved him back, the two had grown so close over such a short space of time, that loving each other was just inevitable for the two of them. Sirius allowed Maddiie to lead him back to the sofa. He warmly sunk into it as he felt Maddiie leaning on his shoulders.

Before Sirius knew it the couple's lips were touching again. His eyes closed, and his lips gently warmed against her mouth as his hand raised to softly move Maddiie's long and flowing hair out of her face. Sirius' hand followed through the thin strands of her hair and down to narrowly above her waist. He held the kiss for around 5 Minutes, not wanting to let go as he broke the connection, He leaned in for one last kiss, before tenderly opening his eyes and weakly smiling at Maddiie. He then proceeded to take Maddiie's hand as his head fell back onto the warm sofa. Sirius stretched for her other hand as he welcomed her on top of him. He wanted their bodies to fit perfectly in line with each other, it was how it was meant to be.....perfect. "Stay close..." He whispered, holding her closely as his eyes shut firmly once more.

Maddiie heard Sirius sweet whisper. She felt like she was dreaming this all, that nothing right now really was happening. Dwelling within her thoughts she laid her head some more against Sirius's shoulder, crossing her arm against his chest. If it was a dream and she didn't think it was really happening, than let her not wake up from this dream. She close her eyes, taking one last look of her surrounding, than she slept. She slept the whole night away with Sirius or so she kept guessing it was him. Nothing stirred her away from her sleep, except for the sunlight rising within the sleek curtains.

Maddiie woke up with the fire almost burning out, she notice Sirius was still with her after so much happen yesterday, they must've endure many hours of sleep. She could hear the flame take one last crack, in order to keep the house warm, she stood awake from the couch already using wandless magic to feed the flames. The fire crack some more, the flames feed on the redwood, Maddiie walk over towards the nearest window. Fog, it never went away. She stared blankly out into windows, waiting for it to leave. But somehow it just stayed weather she like it or not, the fog was just there.

Sirius found himself falling asleep with Maddiie cuddled up to him. He awoke the next morning to find himself in the same place, except with just one little difference, Maddiie wasn't there. As Sirius' eyes focussed they shot around the room in search for Maddiie. As his eyes settled on her stood by the window, Sirius smiled sweetly. He slowly got up, stretched then tiredly walked over to Maddiie, hugging from behind as he reached her. "Morning Gorgeous." He told her softly, before kissing her cheek. He wondered what they would get up to for the rest of the day.

Sirius then slid himself in front of Maddiie, leaning against the window-sill before sliding his hands around Maddiie's waist and kissing her lips once again. "Good nights sleep?" He gently asked as he held her tightly in his arms.

Maddiie kept gazing into the fog, till her concentration was broken by Sirius. "Morning.." her smile curve her lips, she could get use to hearing that, just his voice made everything sane for her. He went further by leaning against the sill and wrapping his arms around her small waist. His lips touched his in affectionate way, she took him in much longer than yesterday, till she parted away from his lips. "Had thought yesterday was a dream....now I know its not.." she lean her forehead against his shoulder, she smell him. He smelled sweet, worn from yesterday but she didn't care. Maddiie would like his smell even if he were rancid or dirty, she like him no matter what. "I slept good, what about you?"

Sirius smiled as Maddiie leant her head against his shoulder. He gently rubbed his hand down her back then back up again, just having her close to him comforted Sirius greatly. He though he could hear her sniffing him, which Sirius found a bit strange, but he didn't care, he had Maddiie, and that was all that mattered, and that was all that would ever matter. "I was alright once I settled down." He told her simply. "And I was kept warm by your cuddles." He said with a sweet smile. Each cold breath he took could be seen against the misted window, as Sirius spotted this, he turned back to Maddiie. Sirius ran his hand through Maddiie's smooth and flowing hair, before running down her arms and taking her hand. "Come with me, I want to show you something...make sure you're wrapped up warm." He told her, Sirius wanted to take her to the place where he had spent a lot of his time as a growing kid, and it showed a beautiful distant view, the perfect place for a passionate kiss. Sirius went there to relax as a kid, when things weren't too good, or whenever he missed his family he would come and sir here, alone, and in the quiet. But he thought that it was about time he showed someone his hiding place, and Maddiie was the one to reveal it to.

Maddiie was caught sniffing the attrie Sirius was wearing at the time being. She felt her face flushed quickly capturing his eyes when he saw that she was trying to savor his essence. Backing her head embarrassed, she was quick to look the other way. God, I'm so stupid, he probably thinks I'm weird... she kept those words in her thoughts, her eyes became busy, staring into the fog glass, it was his soothing voice that broke him out of her distraction.

"I would like to, if we could dress up in something more warm for the both of us. My father old clothes are still upstairs, I'm sure you'll fit into something he once own" she suggested, since yesterday had pass and today was a new day. Meaning they both should clean up a little, despite it meant leaving Sirius alone for a little over twenty minutes. Anything can happen, it took just a a second to kill someone or harms to get in way...She scowled at her silly thoughts, pushing herself away from Sirius to head for the stairs.

"Their rooms is on the left of the corridor, will meet you in fifteen?" she started to climb the steps. One last look at Sirius, she apparted to her room and got ready quickly. The very little clothes that she had here been enough to look presentable for Sirius in waiting. With a quick wash up in her old bathroom and gathering every string of tawny hair into a bun, Maddiie waited ready near the staircase.

After heading upstairs, Sirius searched through the wardrobe and found some smarter, and warmer clothes. He wanted to impress Maddiie. Sirius appeared on the stair-case in his freshly worn clothes. With a flick of the hair Sirius smiled at Maddiie. "So I thought this would be suitable." He said shyly as he slowly walked towards Maddiie and slid his hands around her waist. "You look beautiful." Sirius told her, as his fingers took a loose strand of hair from Maddiie's face and swiped it behind her ear. Sirius then kissed her cheek and as he did so apperated to that special place.

Sirius apperated to the top of the cliffs and looked out over the view. Sirius held Maddiie close, wrapping his arms around her tender figure, as the British wind blew around them. Sirius looked at the view as he spoke. "I've never shown anyone this place before...I found it when I was a kid...I needed some fresh-air...and ended up here...it helps me to relax...to think about my family...and it makes me happy." Sirius paused then turned to look Maddiie straight into the eyes. "It's special." He said softly, but quite a whisper. "That's why I wanted to bring you here...this place is special...and so are you..." Sirius then smiled sweetly before kissing Maddiie passionately on the lips. He held it longer than ever before and didn't want to let go as the sun shone over them.

Sirius came out appearing rather casual and lot more warmer than she left him. "You do look better, more comfortable than what you've been wearing" she reached to caress the side of his face softly, tracing a few fingers across his face. He felt better too. Maddiie felt regular in her clothes, she didn't take Sirius compliance to heart, still she thank him. Sirius gracing her soft cheek with his suitable lips, Maddiie look down not prepared at all for what had happen next. Sirius took a hold of Maddiie and apparated out of her home and to a clearing with a view of cliff's laid across the horizon. Maddiie grasping at Sirius side, she felt dizzy at first, letting the passing of apparation traveling go on by.

Hearing about why he taken her, Maddiie's eyes were close at first letting her other sense work much more than her eyes. Till she open them to breath in a magnificent view of Sirius's special place. "Wow its beautiful Sirius, rather breathtaking" she stared in awed, she couldn't have find the right words to describe it. The scenery made her feel special, that Sirius went through all his might of showing Maddiie such an incredible place, she felt stun just staring over the cliffs. It was worth every moment of it especially when Sirius had finally told her that she was just like this place, special too, she smile wildly. A boy who she once knew had a soft side afterall, she couldn't believe it was Sirius doing this all. Maddiie kissed him back passionately, a glow about her broke across her face. It was a bit overwhelming, she hid her face slightly in his chest after such an intoxicating kiss, how can she beat this? Make Sirius feel just the same plus more, that's when she thought. Why not? She stared up into his gentle eyes, a few words she wanted to say, wouldn't come out cause she was horrible at this. Though it came quickly than she expected. "WillyoumarrymeSirius--"she realize after what she said! Stepping back she felt utterly foolish but desperately in love with Damian's old mate.

OOCOut of Character:
I rushed it sorry, sue me if you have too! :3

Sirius was a little taken aback by Maddiie's question. It was such an important one, and one that needed thinking about. Sirius looked down as he felt Maddiie step back. Was she thinking the same as him? Was it right to marry his dead best-mates sister? After around three minutes of nothing but thing for Sirius, he looked up again. Looking serious, but eventually a cheeky smile spread across his face. "Shouldn't I be the one asking that question?" Sirius joked calmly, before closing the gap between him and Maddiie once more and taking both of her hands into his. "Of course.....I'd love to marry you." He told her happily, as he twiddled with her fingers.

Sirius kissed Maddiie's forehead then smiled. "I'm going to have to go and choose you an engagement ring aren't I?" He said with a cute giggle. Sirius pulled Maddiie in for a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist as he looked out at the beautiful view. "Damian would be proud." He told her sweetly as he remembered his mate who would always be his best-man, no matter who he chose it to be on the big-day. "I Love You." Sirius whispered into her ear as he held her close. He missed Damian, and he missed his family a lot right now, but he had Maddiie, and that somehow made everything better.

Maddiie screwed her face together, she knew sometimes she would speak out of term, and this happen to be one of those times when she should've kept her lips close. Truly it was to late to take back what she said, and like a perfect gentleman he accepted her proposal. "ammmm, I'm sorry didn't mean to say that to you. I would love more than anything to do just that..." not now though she didn't say it, her eyes spoke louder than words. It can't happen now, she bit back her lips apologetically. Now till things are right, her arms still remain wrapped around him. He pulled her in saying he love her, for now she could say that back to him. The marriage part might just have to wait a while.

"It can wait right? No rush really? I ah, just need more than enough time for this to sink in.." she said now, clear for him to understand that she had meant it, still the idea of being with him in that way would make her complete. Something she hadn't felt in a while, since she been sleeping around more than giving up her heart. A thing of the past she couldn't forget, but now she wanted more to give it to him. Still things just take time.."love you to Sirius..." she kissed him, her pout soften from the worries and her heart swelled with overwhelming emotions. This was true, no doubt about it feeling real. That's why someday it may happen?

Sirius was confused my Maddiie's response to his reply. But he soon understood, and smiled at her. "Listen...I'd love to marry you...of course I would...but only when you're ready...I know you can't rush into these things...besides I have things to sort out too..." It was true, none of Sirius' family would be there, could he deal with all of that pressure? There was a lot for Sirius to come to terms with. And Maddiie wasn't ready yet, Sirius understood all that, and he appreciated that Maddiie had been honest with him. Honesty was something Sirius needed a lot of at the moment, especially since he was missing his family and Damian as much as he had been.

Sirius kissed Maddiie back then smiled happily at her. "So...what now?" He asked as he held her tightly against his strong body. Their relationship wasn't based on anything else but love, and that's what made these two so special. They weren't fussed about Sex or Marriage, they just wanted each other, and that was enough for Sirius and Maddiie.

"I don't know I suppose we can stay here a while longer" she smile, he understood. There's nothing to rush about their love or life. She always believe sha had to, when she was younger that's how she felt. She needed to rush to make things happen and everyone pleased with Maddiie. Good thing she wasn't living like that anymore, if she did she wouldn't know how to live or enjoy her life. It would just be like living without feelin and everything would seem auto too her. Nothing would make sense when she wanted and everyone around her wouldn't mean anything to her. Thank merlin that was no more. For a couple hours, what felt like a few minutes they enjoyed the view, and spke nothing more but of the past.

My mother always told me I would fall for you, did you know that?" she revealed to Siriis, almost laughing as she asid this. "..not just her everyone else, but I refuse to listen"she said, with crystalline hues, she was laughing more the more she said this to him. It's your typical sister crushing on her brother's best friend, but being stubborn when she was younger she always tried to push that aside. "I bet it never cross your mind" she asked him, now they were sitting on a boulder, still enjoying the view, though their focus had wander off and the sunset was just about setting. Time had really escape them, enough that Maddiie realize her stomach was npw growling, she felt famish. They hadn't eaten anything at all today, but it took that moment for her to realize it. "Hungry?"

Sirius joined Maddiie on the large rock. He took her hand into his before placing hers on his knee and placing his on top of it. "No it didn't...but I hope my Mum's looking down on us with a smile on her face...'cause she's stuck with you forever more..." Sirius said with a sweet but sad smile as he rested his head on top of Maddiie's. He missed his mum, he was always a Mummy's girl, and as much as he loved his Dad and missed him to, there was something different about having your mum there to cuddle you when things weren't going so great.

Sirius smiled. "A little I suppose...why...do you want something?" He asked before gently brushing his lips against Maddiie's cheek and kissing it softly. "I Love You." He whispered in a rather cute way.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's rubbish. :p

"Aww, that's very sad and sweet at the same time. I bet my mother doing the same for us both" she squeeze his hand gently, while he laid his head against the small space between her neck and shoulder. She didn't mind it, she never would. They are dating, she found it comforting that he would lean on her like that, it symbolize something. It made her smile. "Yeah sure, its been a few days since I've dine anything properly"she took his hand, so they could apparate to a near shop. "I love you to Sirius" she smile at the man. Closing her eyes, they vanish somewhere dryer and a lot warmer for the both of them.

OOCOut of Character:
Its okay, I've been feeling the same. I think this rp done? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back