Flying unicorns and fluffy candyfloss...

"No fair eh?" Vayne said with a laugh as he hurriedly swam towards the shore to take some rest. As he had gotten himself out of the lake, he sat down on the grass. Looking at the lake that they had just bathe in a few minutes ago. "It would be really bad if your cold worsen Sam, better take some medication." He said with a smile as he looked at Sam. "You know, now that I think about it, it is such a crazy idea to take a swim when we are wearing this clothes eh?" He laughed pointing at his clothes as he did so. "But nevertheless, it was fun!" He exclaimed, throwing a small pebble which he had happened to pick into the lake.,

"Well I fell in," Sam replied to Vayne "so you can't call me crazy it was an accident. You on the other hand jumped in through your on free will which by the way it utterly nuts!" She laughed as she said this knowing that it had been fun and she would have probably jumped in even if she wasn't already wet. "That applies to you too Sara." She added.

" I guess you're right Sam... We really are crazy.." Vayne replied with a smile. Though Sara had pushed him into the lake, it was actually his fault in giving him that idea. And it is in his own free will that he had decided to take a swim too.

"Guess we all are mad eh?" He then added with a heartfelt laugh. He was thoroughly enjoying Sam's and Sara's company.

"I object profusely, I am not crazy! I prefer the term, lacking in common sense." She laughed, taking off her shoes and emptying water out of them. "So Sam, what year are you in?" She asked, looking up, her hair plastered to her face.

"I second Sara's question, what year are you in?" Vayne asked as he tried to remove some water from his hair and clothes so as to not catch any cold. He would really love it if he would know more about Sam and Sara. He would want to be good friend with them.

Sam was wringing out her jumper and laughed at Sara's comment. "Did you catch any fish in those?" she asked jokingly as Sara emptied her shoes of a surprising volume of water. "I'm in second year," she answered there question "what about yourselves?" She questioned both of them as she gave her jumper a final shake before tying it round her waist not wanting to put it back on when it was wet.

"First year...." Vayne said with a smile as he watch Sara empty her shoes off water and Sam wringing out her jumper. "Cool to meet a senior...Sam-senpai?" He added, laughing as he started to lay with his back on the grass, shielding his eyes from the sunlight as he did so.

"No!" Sara exclaimed, "Well, I hope not!" she added, peering into her shoe. "I'm in first year, so is my sister-Kate." She replied, standing up and fixing her hair. "What language is that Vayne?" She asked, having sucessfully arranged her hair in a bun.

"It's Japanese Sara... sorry I did not realized that I said that.." Vayne said in apology, he had forgotten that some people doesn't really understand his native tongue. "It means senior, well, literally, since Sam is ahead of us, she's a senpai, we on the other hand is called kouhai, underclassmen..." He said with a smile, sharing to the two the things that he know about his language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back