OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden knew that the day would be busy. he had a list of eight people to deliver to and quite a few of them he didn't know. so he gathered there would be a lot of walking around. he was glad when he spotted one of his victims at the house table in the great hall. he went over to her "hey, you're Isadora right? I have a rose for you" he said. hoping that he had the right person

@Isadora Novak

Isadora looked up from her food when someone spoke to her, barely remembering to closer her mouth mid-chew. "Oh." She said, swallowing her bite. "Yeah, that's me." She beamed. "Cool!"

Linden saw the girl splutter he hoped that she wasnt about to choke on her food like he knew the charm to clear someone’s airway but had never actually used it. He was glad when she managed to swallow her mouthful and speak normally. it’s a yellow one for friendship he said. She looked young and he wasn’t sure if she knew what the colours meant.

"I'm glad that Heta put us together. You're the best little sister. Reach out if you ever need me, Blair

@Blair Bianchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back