OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
James was already bored of having to track down different students to give roses to them. Not everyone was as easy to find as the ones he had managed to see in the Great hall. One of them was Therese Rosenberg, he knew nothing about her and the only people he knew in her year were Jess and Leila and between them he got that she was in the Wild patch club so James headed down to the garden and as luck would have it he saw a girl there. Hopefully it was who he was looking for. "Therese Rosenberg?"

Therese loved the valentine period. People seemed to be far more happy and she decided to just look at people being happy and not making them with bringing around roses. Therese liked making people happy, but not just with flowers but with her being there for them. The brunette was busy with taking care of flowers and heard her name getting called. When she turned around she noticed a older boy, who she knew wasn't in her house. '' Yes! That's me. Where can I help you with?'' the girl asked to the older student and was curious what she could do.

James shook his head, "Nothing but I do have something for you," He said pulling out a yellow rose and what he thought was the most enthusiastic note he had ever read. If it was the same April that Jess had mentioned then he wasn't surprised. "Here you go,"
THERESE!

Thanks for being my friend! You're wonderful and beautiful.
Have a great valentine's day!

Love, APRIL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back