OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Desislav knew most of the names on his list, but this one was foreign to him. So, he figured he'd get that one out of the way quickly. Standing in the Entrance Hall as people streamed out of the Great Hall after meals, Desislav planted himself firmly. At his full height of six foot something, he was absolutely in the way as people stepped out. "Are you Leif? Well, do you know him? Leif? Leif?" he continued, asking every guy who passed and the occasional girl. "You know Leif? Yea, like the plant, I think. You don't - well why'd you ask me that question?!" he groaned as someone wasted his time. "Leif?" he asked another kid.

Leif had been having a fit of laughtr during dinner with his friends and was practically still laughing as he made his way out of the Great Hall, ready to get to the common room. As he was walking inbetween a group of people leaving the Hall he could swear he could hear someone call out his name, so he looked around trying to locate whomever was calling him. The young Puff soon noticed a tall guy standing in the Entrance Hall, asking almost every student who passed him whether they were called Leif or knew a Leif. His name being as uncommon for the area as it was, Leif made his way over to the older boy, figuring that for one reason or another he must be looking for him. "I'm Leif." He stated as he reached the guy and looked up at him, wondering what he needed him for.​
<i>
</i>

"Hey buddy!" Desislav greeted the young guy who appeared in front of him. He was glad that this had worked out for him. He still had most of his roses, seeing as he'd only just gotten started so he had to rummage through for a moment before he pulled out the appropriate yellow rose, note attached. "And this is for you" he said with a smile.
Dear Leif,

Fellow Scandinavian! You are amazing and make me smile all day. It is amazing being your friend and I hope we will be for very much longer.

Signed
Therese

"Hi." Leif smiled at the older boy as he greeted him, only now noticing all of the roses he was holding and figuring out why he had been looking for him. When the boy handed him the rose he gladly took it, wondering who it could be from. "Thanks!" He smiled, before looking down at the rose and turning the note around so he could read it. As soon as he read the note the young Puff felt happy that his friend had send him a rose, but guilty as well since he hadn't send any roses. He had planned on doing so, but had forgotten about it in the end. Nevertheless the note made him smile and he would be sure to find Therese later so he could thank her.​
<i>
</i>

"No problem. Have a good day, Leif" he said, pronouncing the guy's name correctly now that he'd heard how it was meant to be pronounced. Desi still had a lot of delivering to get done, so he headed off to the next person on his list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back