OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kace stormed the castle, searching far and wide for a certain Hufflepuff. He warned the boy, he gave him chances to back down. But no, Abian kept running his gums. And he wasn't the only one butting into Kace and Amaya's business. Some of his family members were also poking their nose in where it didn't belong. Which lead Kace to hunting down Abian and feeling a bit conflicted over his feelings with Amaya. Just when he thought they were getting along, something like this ends up happening and he felt like he needed to defend himself for feeling this way. Kace exited the castle, walking out into the courtyard. Abian, Kace sees him and run up to the boy. "Yo, what's your problem dude?!"

@Abian Hunter

Abian was crossing the courtyard with his skateboard under his arm, looking around in the hopes of spotting Vader. He hoped he would be able to hang out with the Gryffindor a bit, maybe skateboard together. He frowned when Kace Corelli approached him angrily, turning to him with a weary sigh. "I don't have a problem." He said, frowning at him. "I just wanted to ask why you're upsetting my best friend for a stupid reason." He added, putting his skateboard down and placing his foot on it. "Do you want to discuss it normally?"

Kace wasn't caring what he had to say, the time to talk was over. Kace shoved him, kicking the skateboard away. "Listen, if Amaya has a problem with me, she would tell me. She hasn't, meaning there no problem. So unless she says something to me it's none of your business," Kace says above than normal level making sure the Hufflepuff hears him. The Gryffindor was giving just one more chance, just this final chance for Abian to drop it. Otherwise, Kace won't stop himself and allow whatever it is to come next. Kace grilled him barely blinking his eyes. He was already balling both his fists.

Abian yelped as the younger boy shoved him. "Hey!" He said, stumbling back a step and watching as his skateboard rolled to the side. "What the heck, dude?" He asked, turning back to him with wide eyes. "She said something to me. Isn't that enough?" He asked, frowning at him. "Are you always this aggressive? Because it's not cool, man." He said, crossing his arms and looking at the younger boy. "I just asked you a question, there's no reason to act like this." He hadn't thought anyone Amaya could like would be a bad person, but this aggressive kid was really not the sort of person he could imagine Amaya liking. "Amaya is important to me, and if you upset her I just wanted to ask if it was really necessary, all she wanted was to just dance at a wedding with you."

Kace clench one of his fist, the urges to bop the boy right in the nose was building up. He had to resist that urge. The Gryffindor loosen his fists, fighting to calm down all his nerves."No, it's not. How am I suppose to know what's wrong if she doesn't tell me, which leaves me to believe you're making this stuff up," Kace shoves the boy away. "If she had a problem with me, she would tell me. I know she would. She doesn't have to go to you because the problem would be with me. If I didn't know any better I think you're jealous. Yeah, that's it. You're jealous of what we have, and you're just trying to ruin it. If you know what's good for you, you should fall back and leave us alone," Kace shoves him a little harder, failing to calm down. The worst sides of him taking over.

Tugging at his shirt, Baron was strolling past the great hall and was heading out to the lawn when he saw @Amethyst Michaels standing a few meters from the courtyard. Curiosity got him and he approached the girl, stood just a foot behind her and peeked over her to see what she was looking at. Just a short distance away, he could see his twin getting on with another student. The student seemed to be in the same year with his Jenna, making Kace younger. With the surroundings quiet, it was not hard to hear them, their words carried by the wind. "So two boys fighting over you, huh?", he commented softly, a whisper in her ear.

Amaya had been on her way down to the lake when she saw Kace storm by, apparently on a mission. Curiosity peaked, she followed, stopping in surprise as he got into it with Abian. She stood there, a hand on her hip and brow raised. What in the world...? She stood there, dumbfounded by Kaces behaviour. What had Abian said? She brought a hand up quickly to smack Baron, barely moving otherwise as she swatted his nose. "Good lord. Deal with your idiot," She grabbed Barons shirt and tossed him into the courtyard, striding past him and flipping Abians skateboard under her arm.

"Okay, that's enough," she sighed in exasperation. "Thank you Abian, we're going," she took his arm, glancing to Kace. "Its not a problem that can be fixed so there was no point telling you, don't push my friends." She chided gently, trying to drag Abian off with her.

"OW!!WHAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT?!" But he was ignored and was even tossed into space as the Slytherin girl strode past him. He had no choice but to stand beside his mirror half. "Now, Amaya. Kace is not an idiot. You know that.", he defended his brother instinctively. He was the older twin after all. He placed a hand on Kace's shoulder for he knew how Amaya's words stung his twin. He kept his silence as he waited for his Gryffindor brother to explode.

Abian managed to stay calm, though this was very frustrating. "What?" He asked when he was being accused of making stuff up. "How would I know about it if I made it up? Hey!" He stumbled back as he was shoved again, then frowned. "Why would I be jealous? I'm just her friend." He snapped. "You're crazy, man." He was shoved again, and this time Abian pushed his hands away. "Stop it!" He looked up as he heard Amaya's voice, and was glad she seemed to be taking his side in this. "He kept attacking me." He said with a frown at the younger boy. "You need to learn to calm down, dude." He told him. He was glad he had kept his own temper in check, but he was very annoyed.

"Amaya?" Kace said her name with his brows raised. He didn't realize she had been nearby and listening to everything he said. Kace felt his entire face tense up, even his shoulders were tense but Baron kept him anchored. His brother's presence kept him from overreacting. Kace clenched his teeth, he felt a little betrayed by Amaya. He felt greatly betrayed by Amaya, by her actions and her words. "What? I can't read your mind, how was I suppose to know there was a problem to begin with," Kace shot back. "Man, shut up before I drop kick you!" The Gryffindor threaten the Hufflepuff. "Like I said, how was I suppose to know something was wrong? You run to tell him instead of me. Does that make any sense?"

Amaya was confused by this entire thing. "Abian. Shut up, we're going." She put a hand on his arm, pausing as Kace turned on her. "What was I going to tell you that we both dont already know, Kace? Life happens, sure, but being disappointed by it doesn't mean you can do anything about it." She asked, giving him a pleading look. "There is literally nothing that can be done unless you can somehow grow overnight. I got in a fight when he kept secrets, I got mad, and took out my frustration when I shouldn't have. I didnt expect him to turn to you about it." She bit her lip, running her hand through her hair. "You two stay or go, whatever, I'm taking Abian that way, I'm not letting you two fight. Come on," she tried to walk away, grabbing Abians arm and pulling him with her.

Baron was glad and relieved that Kace did not push his hand. If anything, his twin looked grateful that he was there. He kept his hand on his shoulder, tightening as the Gryffindor looked about to explode and might jump on the other boy again. The Slytherin looked at Amaya exploding on his brother. She may be right but girls could be quite confusing at times. He was just thankful his Jenna was outspoken about everything. "That is why you talk to Kace directly about your problem with him rather than to other people.", he said in frustration. "Because other people will misunderstand especially when they only know one side of the story." He glanced at Abian. "That is communication, Amaya. Get it?" He landed his eyes on her. He did not want to come off as arrogant but he was being protective of his brother here. Unlike him, Kace was too emotional while he kept a poker face on his emotions.

Abian frowned at Amaya's tone. "Don't tell me to shut up, I was defending you." He said, getting frustrated with this whole situation even more. "I only talked to him, he acted crazy." He argued, not sure why Amaya was now trying to soften it. "Hey, hold up." He said when Amaya mentioned she shouldn't have talked to him. "You can talk to your friends about things that frustrate you." He said, shaking his head. "And I can make a comment to a person without expecting him to attack me." He shook his head again when Amaya tried to pull him away. "No! It's not okay that he's acting like this!" He said, standing his ground. "Why are you asking like it was you and me who made mistakes? I didn't attack him." He glared at Kace's twin. " I did not misunderstand." He argued. "I'm right here, and I'm not stupid. Amaya is free to talk to whoever she wants to."

"What?! I'm not getting you, Amaya," Kace becoming more annoyed, more frustrated with the girl he thought he had a solid connection with. Sure, he was a little put off that she was a bit taller than him and some other factors...but it wasn't something they couldn't work out together. Kace had his doubts, but he reevaluated those same doubts and felt he could've approach them in a different way...Kace felt the tension on his shoulders drop, thankful for Baron speaking up. He seems to know just the right thing to say and how to say them. Something Kace lacked very much, though, he was glad to have someone like that around to have his back. "Dude, you didn't just talked to me, you were talking smack! Talking to me like I know you, I don't know you!" Kace points at the boy, then moves back. "Man, whatever. Let's go, Baron. Forget her," Kace glared at Amaya then Abian the same way. "You, next time you come for me I won't say nothing. I'll drop kick you, I won't say anything," Kace warns the Hufflepuff boy.

Baron rolled his eyes at Abian. "Yeah, you are here now. But you are not with them all the time, yah?", glancing at Amaya, he felt a bit disappointed. "Why not just talk to Kace immediately? My brother listens to you. He always does. You don't know that, do you?" Baron may not know Kace well, but it seemed like a tein intuition that his brother held a soft spot for the girl. Shaking his head, he stepped back. "But too late now, isn't it? The damage is done and my twin was already judged. By someone who did not even bother talking to him upfront." Turning around, he kept his presence close to Kace. "Let's go, bro. Ain't worth your time.", he grumble.

Amaya's jaw clenched and tears filled her eyes as Kace glared at her. He and Baron turned to leave, and there were a thousand things she wanted to say. But she didn't. The pain and anger were too much right now, she couldn't handle it. She had only wanted them to stop fighting. She had only wanted to dance with Kace. She had only wanted Abian to be her friend. But Abian had lied to her, whether he meant it or not, he had kept things from her. And Kace... he had been angry, kissed her when he liked someone else, not spoken to her for months, left her alone waiting for him to be ready to talk, to dance again. Had broken promises and had decided that they couldn't dance because she was taller. But she was the one that couldn't communicate? She bit her lip. This was why she didn't talk to people. Without another word she turned and bolted away before any of them could see her cry. If they wanted to take each other out, fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back