Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Alexei peaks inside the great hall getting a good feel of the atmosphere at the ball. It was so wintery as far as theme goes. It reminded him of Christmas up north with his grandparents, but still very warm and comfortable within the castle walls. He checks to see if Anastasiya was around, she didn't exactly disclose to him if she was attending the ball or not. When he asked, she hadn't made up her mind yet. There was no sign of the Kozlova girl, it's time to decide if he was going in or not. Slowly, though surely Alexei adventure inside. He smiles seeing some dancing and having a good time. He wanted in some of that fun. Alexei bopped his head, moving his arms next to the music. He moved his feet like he was shuffling around, not really caring what it was called but dancing like the others.

@Linden Cullen

Linden was enjoying himself. the dancing was fun and he was glad that the older girl hadn't gotten annoyed with m for standing on her feet and had actually shown him how to dance without standing on anyone. as the crowd on the dancfloor slit and came together like a living creature he had ended up being separated from her but that wasn't a problem this was still fun. willow had also been around on the floor but she and Noelle had vanished a while ago and had taken a seat where they seemed to be having a serious conversation. not that he could hear them or even see them properly with the way the light and shadows fell. he turned around and realised that he was standing dancing next to someone very familiar. "Alexai. Merry Christmas" he said glad to see his friend amongst the dancers. Mind if I join you?" he asked moving to beside him. before he really got an answer.

Alexei twirls around in place, "Merry Christmas, Linden!" Alexei smiles wildly, "No, not at all! I was waiting to see if my sister was coming tonight. I don't think she is, too bad. She missing out," Alexei shrugs, then started to wave his arms in the air like a flailing dummy. Perhaps if he dances silly like this, then she would show up. It may embarrass her, however, that didn't really come to mind to the young Hufflepuff. "Are you going back home for Christmas? What are your plans for the holidays?" Alexei asks over the loud music, the boy leans a little closer so that his housemate could hear him.

Linden couldn't help but return Alexi's smile. it was good to have a friend to spend some time with the ball with. at least if he wasn't here with some girl. when he said he was waiting for his sister he nodded. his sister wouldn't make him an awkward addition to the group. he watched as the older boy started to dance and joined in hoping that the girl from earlier wasn't watching as it was nothing like how he had shown him to dance to avoid standing on peoples toes. but it was more fun. "I saw my sister with her boyfriend earlier but I don't know where they went" she said. they had been dancing but then they had left the dancefloor and he had lost track of them. "yes I am going home. I am looking forward to seeing ivy my baby sister again" he said. she had been born just before he had started school which was such a shame. he was so excited to be a big brother and then as soon as he had the chance he had to go to school. he was also looking forward to being home again but mostly seeing ivy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back