Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Flynn)
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Dating Flynn had been surprisingly easy and light, something Ivy hadn't really expected. They had been at each other's throats so much when they were younger, she had just assumed their relationship would involve a lot of arguing. So far, it hadn't. Sure, it bothered Ivy a bit how little Flynn cared about his grades while still doing better than her, but she didn't feel like it was worth raising a fuss about. It was clear that he really didn't care that much, which made it easier for Ivy to start caring less too. She held onto Flynn's arm as they headed to the Great Hall, and she turned to grin at him as they entered. "I know you're not a big fan of these things." She said, gesturing to the decorations and the many people milling around, laughing and dancing. "But I appreciate you coming with me." She said, squeezing his arm slightly.

It wasn't a secret that Flynn didn't usually do balls and dances. The Yule Ball was never really something he saw much point in attending. He'd never liked getting dressed up and wasting time mingling with other people. But, when it came to Ivy, he was willing to make the exception. He would always make an exception when it came to her. Which was why he now found himself bothering to attend this stupid ball in the first place. But at least he could say he was attending with a beautiful girl on his arm (something he was still infinitely smug about.) "Of course I was going to come with you. I wouldn't just let you go by yourself," that probably wouldn't make him very good boyfriend material if he let his girlfriend have to go without a date. And while he might not be a fan of these things, it would hopefully at least be tolerable enough. He smiled, "You look as beautiful as ever, you know that?"

Ivy smiled brightly at Flynn's nice words, feeling like she was floating a bit. Who would have thought he could be so romantic? If she traveled back in time and told her younger self about this, she would never believe it. Ivy shrugged. "If you hadn't gone I probably wouldn't have either." She admitted. It would be rather sad to go without her boyfriend, she just knew Brooke wouldn't shut up about it. She smiled at his compliment, not feeling the usual unease she felt when someone complimented her appearance. Flynn was different. "You look great as well, you know." She said, nudging him lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back