Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asaiah
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
2djt4za.gif

FREYA RAGNHILD ØDEGARD; HALF BLOOD; HUFFLEPUFF
This little cutie here is Freya, my first year Hufflepuff. She's a very generous and kind soul. Being homeschooled ever since she was little has caused her to be quite intelligent, however most of her knowledge comes from books and she doesn't have a lot of experience with other things. She's a quiet person, which is often misunderstood for being shy when in fact she's just observant of her surroundings and everyone in it. Freya is also a very loyal person, always sticking with the people she cares about which might lead to her standing up for herself and others a bit more after a while. Once you get passed her quiet side however she'll turn out to be someone you can have a lot of fun with, even though she needs to be pushed into doing things she wouldn't think of herself sometimes. Obviously Freya needs friends to start off with, people who would have a bit of patience with her at first because she's never had a lot of friends and needs some time to loosen up, any other ideas are welcome as well ofcourse! Unforntunately I'm not able to link to her biography yet as something went wrong and I lost it, but for any questions you can always shoot me message. Let me know what you guys think!

Ok so I have both my twins for you if you like.

Firstly there is Eleanor who is great company and gets along with basically everyone so she'll most likely get along a bit with Freya and she could probably help her a bit as to her being so quiet all the time. They could also probably go on some adventures if Freya is up for that or just have fun together.

Then there's her twin sister Lilyanna who is much different from her. She is quiet, booksmart and an observer like Freya but can be a bit nasty at times when you annoy her or do something mean to her as she is extremely protective of herself and those that she chooses to surround herself with. Other than that she is honestly a nice person if you don't get on her bad side. She's a bit selective with who she chooses to talk to though so I'm not sure how well they'll get along but we could always try something I guess?

Let me know what you think ^_^

I can offer my first year Hufflepuff Liam Adams. He's quite confident and sure of himself and very sporty, he loves hos muggle sports and will come to like Quidditch too. He loves the idea of Hogwarts because it makes him feel close to his mother having been raised by his dad after she died at a young age for him. He is kind and easy going, he will talk to just about anyone and is very loyal to people once he considers them friends. And not to mention their house mates so they could be good friends.

Twins! That sounds like a lot of fun. I can see Eleanor and Freya getting along just fine. If she's one to enjoy exploring and having adventures she might just be someone who, after a while, will get Freya to finally say okay to something she would offer to do.

For Lilyanna I think they have quite a few things in common so on first sight they'd do just fine. However if Freya was to annoy her and her being nasty to Freya I could see it being something that might cause her to stand up for herself a bit more. I think it would be fun to see what happens between them!

For Freya it would be great to have some friends in her own house! I think Liam and her could become good friends as they're both very loyal, and perhaps him being confident and all might lead to Freya seeing that it's not bad to be like that and perhaps gaining a bit more confidence herself.

shb4.gif
I have Bryony Woods and I can honestly say that I can see Freya and Bry becoming really good, maybe even best friends if you think the same obviously xD Bryony is quite similar to Freya in the way they are both intelligent, shy, loyal and quite the avid book reader. Bryony is quite introverted and completely out of her depth coming to Hogwarts. Because they are both quiet and unassuming I can see them getting away with some potential rule breaking and exploring :r What do you think?

Bryony and Freya sounds like a lot of fun! I don't think I have a lot to add because I see them being really good friends as well and I think you've pretty much summed it up ^_^

Eleanor would definitely try to persuade Freya to come along with her on some adventures! Would you like to plot an adventure for them or something or just see how they get along first?

As for Lilyanna, if they do become friends at first and then Freya decides to be mean to her (she's very sensitive by the way), their relationship will probably go up and down a lot but I agree that it would be very interesting to see how they react to one another! Would you like to start an RP somewhere for them or shall I?

I have Arthur Alban to offer you, I think the two would fit well.
If you want to read his background, it's here.
Let me know what's up!!
Ona

I think it would be good to see how Eleanor and Freya they get along first, getting to know each other a bit before she'd be able to persuade Freya into coming along. However with Freya finding out that she can do a lot of things she wasn't able to do at home I don't think it would take too long.

As for Lilyanna I'm very curious about how their friendship would turn out, it seems fun to have something that's not always fine and friendly. I wouldn't mind starting one if you have any ideas on where it might take place? Perhaps we could start this one first and a bit later on the other one? Or we can both start one and have them at the same time, whatever you prefer!

For Arthur I believe they'd get along very well. They're both smart kids and I see them being studious together, perhaps leading to Freya getting a bit annoyed by him being a know-it-all from time to time, but I'm not sure if she'd show that she might be annoyed. I think they would be fun!

Sounds good to me! I'll be fine with starting the one with Lilyanna and then we can start the one with Eleanor later. I'll get around to starting it later today ^_^

Hey there! :hug:
I can offer you my firstie Xavier as a friend for Freya. He's a very kind, accepting kid that loves to have fun and spends a lot of time in the great outdoors. He's very patient and has a lot of tolerance for other people's emotions and beliefs so he would definitely be able to wait as she becomes more comfortable around him and gets past her quiet side. I can totally see them as good friends and since they're in the same house they would spend a lot of time together. I don't see a reason that they wouldn't get along, to be honest. Maybe one day Freya bumps into Xavier when he's out on one of his adventures and they become friends from there? What do you think?

I'll try to start one for Bryony and Freya later today, any ideas or preferences on where or how?

As for Xavier, that sounds like a plan! I think they could become great friends and I don't really see anything that would cause them to not get along either.

Sorry for the lateness but here it is! Tell me if anything needs to be changed ^_^

Hey!
I have Kayla Sheridan here. I think the two could be friends? She is very friendly, loyal and caring.She is mad to experience the world also and she could maybe gently break Freya into experiencing it a bit? She of course would be patient and wouldn't launch into it and they would be friends. But its just an idea, what do you think? ^_^

Sounds awesome! Kayla wanting to experience the world will for sure influence Freya into doing the same, as she is already realizing that she's got so much more freedom at Hogwarts than she had at home. I can see them having loads of fun together ^_^

Great! ^_^ Would you like to start one now or later on? ^_^

Freya Odegard said:
As for Xavier, that sounds like a plan! I think they could become great friends and I don't really see anything that would cause them to not get along either.
Sweet! Would you like me to start an rp for them? It might take a while for me to get to it but I'm happy to do so :D

That would be great, I don't mind if it takes a while ^_^

As for Kayla I'll try to get something up soon!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back